• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Broke Straight Boys bonus site HSBoys

Hi the site works fine but requires specific browser settings and cookies to be turned on. The easiest thing to do is just use another browser. If you would like help adjusting your current browser please let us know.

Thanks,
Mark

I was on it today and it all worked fine for me. I use Google Chrome browser.

I use internet explorer and just watched a video called 'deep in the brig' on the feed called 'military recruits'.

Hi the site works fine but requires specific browser settings and cookies to be turned on. The easiest thing to do is just use another browser. If you would like help adjusting your current browser please let us know.

Thanks,
Mark
Hi Mark I have never been able to view HS Help! thanks

Sometimes the mgmt is busy and may not get back. So here you go. Go to the top of this page upper right corner and hit HSBoys link, enter your name and password and your there. If still having a problem go to the upper right part of this page "support center" and they will help you navigate to wherever.

Sometimes the mgmt is busy and may not get back. So here you go. Go to the top of this page upper right corner and hit HSBoys link, enter your name and password and your there. If still having a problem go to the upper right part of this page "support center" and they will help you navigate to wherever.

If all that fails, go and take a drink and a spliff

I can get in, but when I click on a video on Military nothing happens

Support team well help you. let them do their job. they always address my issues in short amount of time.
if all fails, then try what jon said.

A common problem I've encountered is, not being on the correct page when trying to access the site. For example, you won't be able to get on HSBoys at the top of the page if you are on this forum. You need to access it from the Broke Straight Boys Home page.....does that make sense? I've done it a time or two before, there's nothing wrong with my browser or computer....or...the site! Sometimes, simple user error.

Some of the sites aren't compatible with Mac's. They're built for Microsoft software. ABFT is one of them. It asks for Flip for Mac, which Microsoft quit supporting a couple years ago. I can get it to work, but it's a tiny screen. There are a few others that don't work well, too. Usually the cheap looking sites that have older content.

Hey Jon,

What's a spliff???

Some of the sites aren't compatible with Mac's. They're built for Microsoft software. ABFT is one of them. It asks for Flip for Mac, which Microsoft quit supporting a couple years ago. I can get it to work, but it's a tiny screen. There are a few others that don't work well, too. Usually the cheap looking sites that have older content.

Hey Jon,

What's a spliff???

I have a one year old Macbook pro. Just changed to Yosemite yesterday. The only thing I had to upgrade was Adobe Flash player. I can get into all the Broke Straight Boys and associate sites with Google Chrome. Spliff is a joint...

Hey Jon,

What's a spliff???
th