• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Brock Gets Access To Andy's Pink Hole - scene thread

Both boys are ready ro go, Andy says he is liking Broke Straight Boys much better than College Boy Physicals because of the set being nicer and more comfortable, looking forward to Brock pounding the little twink.
I think that Andy's reasons are more money, sofas and beds being more comfortable than medical examining tables, and getting to have sex with more straigjht gay for pay models.

My kind of guy, Brock is.
I think that David was referring to Brock's scene with Archie, who not only fucked Brock, but also stuck his hard dick into Brock's mouth to quiet him down! To Brock's credit, he said that he loved doing that scene. The irony in this scene with Andy, it that it was Brock who told Andy to shut up for his loud moaning while getting fucked!

I was out of state last weekend, so I just watched the pre scene interview, the video itself, and the post scene interview all at once. I thought that this was a great pairing and a very hot scene! I've been an Andly Adler fan since his College Boy Physicals days, urged Broke Straight Boys to give him a chance over here and am delighted to see him here. Brock is one hot stud with a long hard cock, but I noticed when the two were both hard standing side by side that Andy 's hard on is somewhat longer, which caused David to opine that tall thin 125 lbs. twinks like Andy tend to have long hard cocks! Turning to the scene itself, great fuck of Andy by Brock. Brock did renege on his pre scene interview promise to rim Andy, so I think that is why David docked both boys $100 and paid them $1700 each instead of his blockbuster scene rate of $1800 each. But how about that creampie when Brock shot his load inside Andy's ass, and we get to see some of his cum slowly seep out of Andy's freshly fucked butt, the first Broke Straight Boys creampie I believe since Sky Clesi did that to Richie West a few years ago! I gave Andy five stars and Brock four stars for this great scene. But for the promising and then failing to rim, I would have given Brock five stars as well. Funny how in the post scene interview, David asked Andy "How did you enjoy Brock's rimming?" to which Andy replied: "What rimming?" Andy may have cost both models $100 each with that honest response! One last thing is that I like how Brock is still smack talking, but has toned it down some so that both models in his more recent scenes are really enjoying it. I think that some scene comment members have prejudged Brock's earlier scenes and have not recognized how Brock has been getting better and better in each subsequent video.