• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Brock Reupholsters Wade's Ass - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Before scene is out. Wade seems nervous but excited. LOL. He’s already trying to get hard for the scene and it seems like he’s ready to give it up for Brock. I feel like this is going to be full on dominance from Brock and I can’t wait.

IMG_2090.jpeg

Before scene is out. Wade seems nervous but excited. LOL. He’s already trying to get hard for the scene and it seems like he’s ready to give it up for Brock. I feel like this is going to be full on dominance from Brock and I can’t wait.

View attachment 179758
That makes two of us Jay. I ❤️ Brock!!!

I’m so damn excited for this scene. I’m sure a lot of people will hate it and complain, which totally makes me laugh. IMHO, Brock is the hottest current model. Hands down. He can shout, talk, fart, I don’t give a fuck. I’m loving every minute of his time here.
Im not really a submissive person at all but I’d be submissive to him.

It is crazy because we place a scene up and it gets great ratings and reviews. The average review on the actual video page is about 6 comments, and on the forum, a good scene is talked about for 2 days at best with another 5-6 thread comments.

Brock's videos are not getting the best comments from members, Memeber seems to dislike Brock, yet he has the most comments and talked about scenes that I have ever seen on this site.

It is crazy because we place a scene up and it gets great ratings and reviews. The average review on the actual video page is about 6 comments, and on the forum, a good scene is talked about for 2 days at best with another 5-6 thread comments.

Brock's videos are not getting the best comments from members, Memeber seems to dislike Brock, yet he has the most comments and talked about scenes that I have ever seen on this site.
I went back and read some of the comments on the scene page. Lol. I love it. Most of those guys are just old fashion. I’m sure a few of those guys comment on the forum but most don’t. And some are “anonymous”. Lol. Whatever. To each their own. But I like that Brock brings something new to the table. And I have a feeling Brock is going to go to town on Wade in this new scene. Can’t wait!

I went back and read some of the comments on the scene page. Lol. I love it. Most of those guys are just old fashion. I’m sure a few of those guys comment on the forum but most don’t. And some are “anonymous”. Lol. Whatever. To each their own. But I like that Brock brings something new to the table. And I have a feeling Brock is going to go to town on Wade in this new scene. Can’t wait!
I filmed it like I was on the set of FratX site, but just a duo. It's hardcore alright and I know, Brock and the scene may not get the best ratings, but the comments are going to pour in.

At the end of the day, people are still watching the video, people are engaging with, and people are still talking about it. I would rather people continue to engage in a polarizing way rather than not engage at all. I feel the worst thing you can be in film is average and mediocre: Not interesting enough to be good, but not bad enough to be interesting.

Incoming more people complaining in the comments yet they will still cum to this video 😂😂
Sorry I did not cum to this scene but then I rarely cum to any scene. I agree there will be few middle roaders on this scene. But I am one of them! Regardless how I voted Brock I am a fan & love your act!

At the end of the day, people are still watching the video, people are engaging with, and people are still talking about it. I would rather people continue to engage in a polarizing way rather than not engage at all. I feel the worst thing you can be in film is average and mediocre: Not interesting enough to be good, but not bad enough to be interesting.
Well said! I fucking loved the scene. I’m a huge fan!

Great comment, Brock. It is amusing to watch how some people are reacting to Brock. I am enjoying his work here. He is good at the dominance and certainly knows how to fuck someone silly. I am not a super fan of dominance scenes but I have no objection to a good one and Brock does them well. It does amuse me when people squawk about it. There are plenty of vanilla scenes here and again, I am not criticizing vanilla either. But I notice on the vanilla it is pretty much always the same people commenting. Bruck has been like the fox getting into the henhouse. There is a certain amount of noise coming from hens who haven't moved off the nest since they joined.
At the end of the day, people are still watching the video, people are engaging with, and people are still talking about it. I would rather people continue to engage in a polarizing way rather than not engage at all. I feel the worst thing you can be in film is average and mediocre: Not interesting enough to be good, but not bad enough to be interesting

I just watched all 19 minutes and 15 seconds, and my one word reaction is WOW! I’ve been a member here for over fifteen years and while we’ve had a few hotter guys but there is no one quite like Brock. The man is an entertainer, a performance artist. I literally laughed out loud at some of his quips and lines but I also got turned on watching him and Wade. There have been so many models who've passed through the various studios and sets here ver the years, and quite frankly, many blend in my memory but Brock is so distinctive and very different from anyone before him. Must see Broke Straight Boys, so to speak.

Brock told us on the forum that we will see him bottom too, and that will be interesting to watch too, as the man has charisma. I thank David, Mark & Sha for going against the grain, and giving the Broke Straight Boys audience someone different from the typical stuff we see here. And to any members of the site who may feel offended by what occurs in this scene, please remember it is just “show biz”, and if you prefer the more formalistic kissing, mutual sucking, rimming fucking and cumming, you get that 99% of the time, and the scenes with Brock are something outside of the box. Thank you to David, Wade and to the star of the show, Brock for an entertaining and memorable Broke Straight Boys episode. :thumbup:

lol how are they allowing all that verbal cringe talk..
Love verbal usually, but it’s so cringe and too much from Brock.

Brock is hot im sure you can get off if you watch the video on mute…..

lol how are they allowing all that verbal cringe talk..
Love verbal usually, but it’s so cringe and too much from Brock.

Brock is hot im sure you can get off if you watch the video on mute…..
Because it’s a change of pace from all the other cookie cutter, vanilla, interchangeable scenes that have been released prior. Cringe maybe, but it definitely has been driving engagement.

Because it’s a change of pace from all the other cookie cutter, vanilla, interchangeable scenes that have been released prior. Cringe maybe, but it definitely has been driving engagement.
I love Broke Straight Boys for what it once was and can be at times today, but I agree with the three words or phrases that Brock used to describe typical Broke Straight Boys today, “cookie cutter”, “vanilla”, and “interchangeable”. And as far as driving engagement, two others of my all time favorites had a similar reaction on the forum, and they are Jimmy Johnson and Ethan Steel. All three are cocky, confident and funny, as well as sexy.

Brock sure has awakened the site so far particularly on the scene page, and once again it is performance art. I literally laughed out loud at some of the stuff he said during the scene. And truth be known, I am rarely sexually excited by the vast majority of current scenes, and if I can be entertained by a scene that is cool too. And I was turned on at the end of the scene when Wade was jerking off, getting off to the pounding Brock was giving him and the grand finale of Brock jerking off right into his mouth and Wade swallowing was very hot to me. Overall, I love the shake up that Brock has brought to us here.

my favorite comment is actually on Brock’s stats page. “Why are you setting Wade up for failure?”