• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bringing back previous bsb stars

gardenboy

Reaction score
I know this topic has appeared in many threads but I would just like to thank Mark and Sha for bringing back so many of my favorite models. Little Anthony, Ayden, Conner, Brandon Beal and others have certainly helped keep my interest in site as I am not particularly keen on some of the newer offerings - Ronan Kennedy and Dakota being exceptions.
Now if you could just entice Cody, Collin, Tim, Blake Bennett(and with an actual video - not just a behind the scenes interview) and Zander Floyd my return bucket list would be complete.,

Okay, am I the only one seeing the humor in this? This thread is asking for models, who have been on Broke Straight Boys before to return; some of these guys have to be years older. Yet on Salem's thread, the main comment is how "old" he looks, "should be on Daddies and Laddies.":bump: I know we all love a good fantasy, but is a 30 years old really "too old" for Broke Straight Boys? I don't think so.

If Adam Baer could ever be enticed back, I would love to see an encore. He's the cuteness.

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

I'd say Chad would be the one to "cum" back to surprise the hell out of me.

Those are awesome pics and they still look better than Salem.

I'd say Chad would be the one to "cum" back to surprise the hell out of me.
Chad would be good. I can still remember the first time he looked into the camera with those "fuck me" eyes. oooooh yea!!! sorry lost my train of thought.... Seeing how handsome Cousin Mikey is aging has me wondering about Anthony, I bet he is still hot as fuck!!! I want my thuggly boy Mick to come back, well at least show up at my door!! I liked Jaxon too, he has that dirty white boy look I love. Not to sure about my Tank, a lot of pot has been smoked since his last scene he may not know how to converse now lol and maybe to many trips to taco bell and he got fat (i hope your reading this Damien Kyle & PC) I would love to see Jon's boy Carter again in a re-match with Max...

Chad would be good. I can still remember the first time he looked into the camera with those "fuck me" eyes. oooooh yea!!! sorry lost my train of thought.... Seeing how handsome Cousin Mikey is aging has me wondering about Anthony, I bet he is still hot as fuck!!! I want my thuggly boy Mick to come back, well at least show up at my door!! I liked Jaxon too, he has that dirty white boy look I love. Not to sure about my Tank, a lot of pot has been smoked since his last scene he may not know how to converse now lol and maybe to many trips to taco bell and he got fat (i hope your reading this Damien Kyle & PC) I would love to see Jon's boy Carter again in a re-match with Max...

Loved the guys highlighted in red. Don't think anyone has mentioned Jason Matthews, Tyler Evans Logan and his blonde friend Jay Atwood.

I am getting ready to start making spaghetti with meat balls, pork ribs, and Italian sausage. But, before I start that major production, I thought I'd throw in a little trivia here. So much has been discussed the last two days about age, here are some fun facts. I am listing the last 6 oldest to join Broke Straight Boys with their names, age when joined and year started.

Vinnie, 30, 2011
Adam Stripz, 27, 2014
Bobby Wolf, 25, 2009
Sergio Valen 25, 2013
Jake Tipton, 25, 2014
Chad Michael, 24, 2011

These are the first four models introduced:

Alex Holt, 18, 2006 (26 today)
Chris Wild, 20, 2006 (28 today)
Ben Staffani, 20, 2006 (28 today)
Ben Cooper, 18, 2006 (26 today)

And, of special interest:

Shane, 18, 2006 (26 today)
Tyler Evans 18, 2006 (26 today)
Cousin Mikey, 18, 2008 (24 today)

That's all folk. I ran out of fingers to count on.

Have a great Sunday!

Louis

P.S. Someone mentioned Anthony. He was 20 in 2007 which would make him 27 today.

Last edited:
That's Great Louis! What time is dinner! LOL

I did find your research cool too! I am more of a "follower" of models to different sites than I am of specific sites. I tend to find a number of former College Dudes models still working. I don't know all of their ages or how old they were when filming College Dudes but, age doesn't seem to be a detractor for working as much, as long as they are able to perform. Then there are sites with "specific" types of models that are featured. A lot of Gym memberships must have increased over the past few years! Just sayin.... If someone looks like they can meet that criteria, I suppose that's what matters too! The emergence of former Broke Straight Boys models continues to grow (at least in my travels) as well. I'm thinking, this business has grown exponentially over the past several years!

I'd like to see Adam, Duncan, Sam Truitt Carter Bane and lots more of Ayden, Rowan and Paul Canon

Hey Elyot - you are inside my head! Adam and Carter (who did an incredible video together, voted #4 of all time right now) are the top of my "please bring them back!" list. And Ayden, Ronan Kennedy and Paul my favorite active three right now (Cage Kafig and DamienK, who resemble one another, are fantastic as well).

Hey Elyot - you are inside my head! Adam and Carter (who did an incredible video together, voted #4 of all time right now) are the top of my "please bring them back!" list. And Ayden, Ronan Kennedy and Paul my favorite active three right now (Cage Kafig and DamienK, who resemble one another, are fantastic as well).
Ayden, Ronan Kennedy and Paul are my favorite three active models too!!!

I would like to see Carter Blaine, Carter Blaine and Carter Blaine. And I almost forgot, Carter Blaine. And if you could track him down somewhere, Carter Blaine, and then there's that tall guy with the everhard, north pointing gigantic cock..., I think his name was Carter something. Any or all of those guys would do it for me. - J

I am getting ready to start making spaghetti with meat balls, pork ribs, and Italian sausage. But, before I start that major production, I thought I'd throw in a little trivia here. So much has been discussed the last two days about age, here are some fun facts. I am listing the last 6 oldest to join Broke Straight Boys with their names, age when joined and year started.

Vinnie, 30, 2011
Adam Stripz, 27, 2014
Bobby Wolf, 25, 2009
Sergio Valen 25, 2013
Jake Tipton, 25, 2014
Chad Michael, 24, 2011

These are the first four models introduced:

Alex Holt, 18, 2006 (26 today)
Chris Wild, 20, 2006 (28 today)
Ben Staffani, 20, 2006 (28 today)
Ben Cooper, 18, 2006 (26 today)

And, of special interest:

Shane, 18, 2006 (26 today)
Tyler Evans 18, 2006 (26 today)
Cousin Mikey, 18, 2008 (24 today)

That's all folk. I ran out of fingers to count on.

Have a great Sunday!

Louis

P.S. Someone mentioned Anthony. He was 20 in 2007 which would make him 27 today.

louis,

Nice homework assignment. The last time I saw David he had recently seen Tyler (Evans). He said he was looking good. After leaving D & E Enterprise Tyler went to live somewhere in the Mid Atlantic Area. I remember David showing me some photos of his boyfriend he left behind in Florida. I hope to visit with David when I'm in Florida 2nd week of Oct. I will check with him and see if he has seen any other models or know of what any from his time might be doing.

Chad Michael, is the same Chad working for Blue Media. Perhaps someone can give us an update on him, maybe a new Behind the Scenes.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Sam and Trent would be nice, but they have so many scenes out there, I don't think they would be interested in returning to the old format.