• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

bring back rabid Please!

jeremy97212

Reaction score
would def. love to see Rabid back for another session on Broke Straight Boys this lil man is a total cutie and a great! bottom.. watching him getting fucked makes me wanna drag his cute little ass home :001_tt2:

would def. love to see Rabid back for another session on Broke Straight Boys this lil man is a total cutie and a great! bottom.. watching him getting fucked makes me wanna drag his cute little ass home :001_tt2:

Hi Jeremy.
Welcome to the forum, yes Rabib was hot, well at least i think so, if you want to see another vid with him in, if you go to the Bonus sites and then into the site HSBoys, then go to the top of the page click on Videos and go down to wild college sex parties he is on about page 3 under the name Billy, watch and enjoy.
Reub.

thanks Reub. does anyone know whatever happened to him? Is there any chance he'll ever be back?

adios Rabib

I think in a BTS (ok ok, behind the scenes) revelation, Dave said that the futon had turned out to be not within Rabib's comfort zone, or as he sometimes puts it, Rabib had some issues and wouldn't be coming back. I like little twinky guys a big bunch, and so fall into the category of those who would have liked to see a lot more of El Rabibo. Broke Straight Boys is like spending time on death row in that respect. In the end you have to get used to losing people you thought you might come to know and love.

.:lol: