• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Brian/Braden

ScottC

Reaction score
I was reading the story while downloading the video and you have the wrong story up there. It's for an upcoming vid, not this one. Is it really that difficult to make sure things match?

Oh and it's Braden in the upcoming vid with Shawn, not Brian as the story says.

In the second upcoming update with Jace, he is paired with Sean...not Leon.

I'm not sure???

:confused1:I’m not sure what I watched. I know it was Brian and Braden even though the story line had Sean in it, but that was not the biggest problem for me. The biggest problem was Braden, this poor boy just did not want to be there. I also agree with David when he said, “I’m not sure what’s going on here.” I watched the entire video and there was something going on that was funny to Brian, a little funny to Braden, but for some reason I felt left out on what was so funny. It was not funny to me to watch Braden suffer through this scene. Did he not know what it was suppose to be? O well, enough of my bloviating, we can only wait to see what the next episode will be with the 2 B’s and see if just by chance, Sean slips in there somewhere, maybe on camera, or like this one in the story line.:confused1:

Maybe it was Shawn instead of Sean...I gotta go back and read that thing again. I apologize to one of them, at this time I just don't know which one.

The story and Pic are from the next update.... Braden and Shawn (who hass the dick of death). I have pm'd Mark, Stephane and Chuck.

The story and Pic are from the next update.... Braden and Shawn (who hass the dick of death). I have pm'd Mark, Stephane and Chuck.

It looks like Stephane has fallen asleep on his keyboard. :sleep:
I can't blame him after the pressure of the last couple of months.

looks to me that the upcoming update for may 10th is braden and leon, the one for may 12th is jayce and sean (most likely the one sean and jayce talked about), and the story in the may 8th is for a future update with shawn and brian.
is shawn, the sean from the College Boy Physicals series with eric and who appear recently as shaun?
boy am i just guessing.

This was a strange scene. Braden was not happy being with another guy and it showed. Brian was more than happy to suck and play with Braden's cock.

Loved Brian's cum shot - he cums well.

looks to me that the upcoming update for may 10th is braden and leon, the one for may 12th is jayce and sean (most likely the one sean and jayce talked about), and the story in the may 8th is for a future update with shawn and brian.
is shawn, the sean from the College Boy Physicals series with eric and who appear recently as shaun?
boy am i just guessing.

Yes (you can apply that to any part of the question you wish - hehe)

The Shawn (Shaun) that is coming in the future Broke Straight Boys episode is the same Shawn that appeared with Eric on College Boy Physicals :001_smile:

sean/shawn/shaun by any name is hot to watch. so he will be with braden and brian in separate updates. the may 10th update is s/s/s/ and braden.
and that is my final answer.

This was a great shoot for many reasons. David this shoot really showed some of the issues that you deal with with the models. Braden really gave it his best. I could see that he was struggling with Brian's cock. I wish that Brian would have given Braden better direction. I loved the laughing and kidding that they were doing. I hope Braden does not get discouraged. He did a great job all in all considered.:blush: Great job to both. :blush:

someting tells me Braden would do better with someone more masculine, less gay, whatever you want to call it. I know, its not politically correct to say. But, he just strikes me as someone who has played before in those circumstances.

this was almost a behind the scene video. the straight boy appoaching another cock like he is about touch a live electric wire. brian said it so well, when he said braden looked so nervous.
he is a Broke Straight Boys, sucking and stroking another guy off.
what not to like? this was a good Broke Straight Boys video.

brian seems to be having fun and making money. if there is a straight boy who is broke and can make money doing a shoot, then why not lean some help. more brian and braden.

sean/shawn/shaun by any name is hot to watch. so he will be with braden and brian in separate updates. the may 10th update is s/s/s/ and braden.
and that is my final answer.

In your final answer, did you phone a friend, did you ask the audience or was it the preponderance of the evidence that settled this matter in your mind? I also think that this shoot was out of sequence, something that we were told would not happen when they started shooting in HD, or am I wrong on this?:mellow:

this was almost a behind the scene video. the straight boy appoaching another cock like he is about touch a live electric wire. brian said it so well, when he said braden looked so nervous.
he is a Broke Straight Boys, sucking and stroking another guy off.
what not to like? this was a good Broke Straight Boys video.

You know Another 1, I believe you've got something here, all in all, I guess, it was a good Broke Straight Boys video as far as Braden was concerned.