• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Brandon and Dennis

mactee

Reaction score
I am truly at a lost here for words. I guess I need to revert to an old saying, "If you can't say anything good about somebody(s), don't say anything at all."
I gave it a 2, and that may have been generous.

I guess my problem is that the other Brandon along with Carter set the bar so high for me that I'm jaded.

I graciously leave the critiques to my fellow forumites.

Have at it my friends!

All I will say about this episode is that it certainly isn't anything special. I like both of these guys, but they just didn't get the job done here. I gave it a 2.

I have ti disagree with them comments so far..... I thought Dennis did a great job for his first time and as hot is Brandon he was awesome so guys keep up the great work and gope to see you soon

What was missing was contact.... I mean Dennis said he liked sucking cock. Well you gave him a excellent cock to suck. It also was attached to Brandon who is handsome and has a really beautiful sexy body... so why wasn't Dennis running his hands all over that hot Brandon bod?
It was just a little too matter of fact for me.
Brandon... you are getting hotter and hotter. Lookin good, Dude.

There is nothing straight about Dennis. We don't have to many boys that are that passionate about sucking cock. I was impressed on how he just jumped into it and never stopped. I didn't like the direction on the scene. It was the same 3 positions the whole time and no kissing, no touching, no eye contact, no fun. Dennis is obviously a bottom boy and should be paired with someone that is as enthusiastic as him in that department. Say Blake, Jason, Denver, just to name a few. A 4 cause of Dennis's spirit.

Liked Dennis a lot. He is so positive and willing to get it done. Brandon is a very hot guy but the scene seemed mechanical rather than personal. Dennis sure likes sucking a nice cock and he does it well. Add some emotion from both and the scene would have been a winner.

A 2 - one of the most boring scenes ever!

I have to strongly disagree with the naysayers about this scene since I thought Dennis to be one of the most spirited cocksuckers I have seen on here in a long time. BY ALL MEANS bring him back and pair him up with some of the big boys and have him bottom for them. He would be great with Spencer , Blake and Denver to name a few. Give him time guys after all it WAS his first time and he was probably nervous and wanting to do a good job which I thought he did.

I got off on this one; it was hot! I gave it a 5 and would have gone higher if possible. I like that Dennis is open about his love of cock! Thank you Clay for letting him just express what he likes rather than have him actl like he didn't know what he was doing. I also love the fact that he sprays...very nice guys; much more, please!

Dennis worked so hard; he never quit. Then he gave us a nice cum shot then cleaned off Brandon's cock after he came. That was all very hot to me. It was just two guys jacking around together--no passion or communication, just good hard sucking and cumming. Both boys are hot and both deserve credit for working hard. The more they are on camera, the better they will get. And they are both very good looking guys! Good job, guys.

Dennis worked so hard; he never quit. Then he gave us a nice cum shot then cleaned off Brandon's cock after he came. That was all very hot to me. It was just two guys jacking around together--no passion or communication, just good hard sucking and cumming. Both boys are hot and both deserve credit for working hard. The more they are on camera, the better they will get. And they are both very good looking guys! Good job, guys.

that's how i saw this scene!
there are one-sided oral scenes
there are expermenting oral scenes
and there is a scene like this, a mutual oral scene.
i think it was a good mutual oral scene. it was not one of those expermenting oral scenes where you have nipple licking and biting and even kissing.

I totally agree with fwcoach! Except, that I don't think either boy is particularly attractive - although there is something sexy about Brandon, Dennis looks like Doogie Howser all-growed-up! Love the way he cleaned Brandon's cock though!!

I totally agree with fwcoach! Except, that I don't think either boy is particularly attractive - although there is something sexy about Brandon, Dennis looks like Doogie Howser all-growed-up! Love the way he cleaned Brandon's cock though!!

Doogie grown up would be Neil Patrick Harris... Dennis looks more like Malcom in the Middle.

I have to say that I agree with Beth. I really liked this scene. I thought it was very hot. I like the fact that Dennis is open about the fact that he likes sucking dick. I wasn't expecting passion and I didnt think it needed any.

Dennis said he likes sucking cock, not that he was in love with Brandon. Again it all comes down to what you like. I think that expecting a lot of passion from straight guys or even guys that don't know each other very well is a kind of unreasonable expectation - not that I'm not pleasantly surprised when it happens. I just sort of expect it to be the exception rather than the norm.

Overall, I have to say that this scene did it for me and I would give it about a 4.

I figured 3/4 of the way the scene as a whole was maybe a 3, then Dennis sucked Brandons dick after he came. Scene now almost a 5.

I have to say that I agree with Beth. I really liked this scene. I thought it was very hot. I like the fact that Dennis is open about the fact that he likes sucking dick. I wasn't expecting passion and I didnt think it needed any.

Dennis said he likes sucking cock, not that he was in love with Brandon. Again it all comes down to what you like. I think that expecting a lot of passion from straight guys or even guys that don't know each other very well is a kind of unreasonable expectation - not that I'm not pleasantly surprised when it happens. I just sort of expect it to be the exception rather than the norm.

Overall, I have to say that this scene did it for me and I would give it about a 4.
I gave to agree! And, while this episode may not win an Oscar, or an Emmy, I still found it very entertaining. I loved watching Brandon's face as Dennis worked his cock. And I too loved that Dennis took Brandon's spent cock and sucked it after the cum shot, very nice!

Well this was quite bad tbh Dennis was not a "newbie" the guy was passionate about sucking cock he loves a mans hard throbbing cock in his mouth, he even admitted to doing it before and said he has been doing it ever since so this guy is not straight I don't understand why he is on this site when he full out admitting to sucking cock in the past this is "Broke Straight Boys" Not Broke Bi Boys, and the guy was jacking off pretty damn fast so he gets off to sucking cock as well. If this site want's to keep fans for believabilty factor then get rid of Dennis if they want to keep fans and just start pushing out hot scenes between one straight guy and one obviously not straight guy then keep Dennis because I have to admit this scene was hot if you just looked at Dennis sucking Brandon, but still there was no passion, cummunication, fun anything to actually be interested with, because it was so obvious Dennis has done this before nothing was knew to him and he infact has obviously been fucked before if he comes back and gets fucked because this site wants to just shove out a scene then that is the last time I want to see him.
3/5

Why is Dennis on Broke Straight Boys Bi curious guys are great. Gay guys? I subscribe because st8 guys turn me on. Little gay boys have their place but I don't think its on Broke Straight Boys

Dennis is from the sticks, and off camera he swore how straight he is. He even said that if there would have been a chick in the room he would have been harder. That said, he sucked cock REALLY well for a newbie. So....who knows. I appreciate the fact that a lot of guys really use this opportunity to explore, and I certainly think Dennis did that. I was frankly shocked when he licked Brandon's cock clean at the end of the scene. I thought that was really hot, and I was fairly surprised by it.

Dennis is from the sticks, and off camera he swore how straight he is. He even said that if there would have been a chick in the room he would have been harder. That said, he sucked cock REALLY well for a newbie. So....who knows. I appreciate the fact that a lot of guys really use this opportunity to explore, and I certainly think Dennis did that. I was frankly shocked when he licked Brandon's cock clean at the end of the scene. I thought that was really hot, and I was fairly surprised by it.

I don't know if I would have been shocked, but seeing Dennis' skills fuck, I'd get in that "suck me" line quickly, before it fills up!:thumbup: