• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Braden/Diesal

whitewhale2

Reaction score
Since no one else has started a thread about this, I might as well.

What a waste! Two beautiful Broke Straight Boys men and all we get is some dick sucking. Bah! No Christmas present here. I didn't expect much since I knew they were both confirmed tops. But not even any ball sucking. No licking around the cock. No nipple sucks. Nothing. Feh.

I think confirmed tops who won't get fucked should be at least rimmed regularly and do the rimming, then they can preserve their desire to be unprobed.

The one thing I got out of this post was I like to see Diesal smile. He looks so much more sexy when he does, and he does so little. Well, better luck next time! :mad:

Hohum....ZZzzzzzzzzz...........................

I enjoyed it. :) It was light and fun....

Should have thrown in a fresh naked twink in the middle of the wanking to spice it up. Any volunteers? lol

Undie

Feh! is right.
I haven't watched it yet, and may not. The "interesting thing" about Broke Straight Boys is to get a hot young guy that can convince me that he is straight, and to watch the tentative, nervous, edginess of him doing not so straight stuff, before my eyes is what's hot and exciting.

Watching two veteran experienced models do the same stuff over and over again, is not what Broke Straight Boys is about to me. At least introduce one "newbie" into the mix, but this is same old, same old. So I agree with Stripe, "Feh"!, and I haven't even watched it.

I hope the new scenes come rolling out, early in the new year, as this holding pattern that we are in is getting real boring.

I don't mind if there isn't any fucking, BUT, I totally agree with whitewhale2. If there's not going to be any fucking, there damn well better be some hot oral, delicious and tempting kissing all over the body -- or at least parts of the body -- and plenty of ball licking and some light teasing of the tongue under the ball sac...just itching to get a little lower for us all to sit on the edge of our seats with our fingers crossed hoping that the tongue will inch its way lower...and lower...still lower yet until it's teasing the crack and hoping the guy enjoying the oral on the receiving end just might scoot himself back a little ways more, with his ass inching its hot way closer to the edge of the seat in order to give the guy providing the oral better access!

Hot oral can be so excruciatingly hot, erotic, and exciting to participate in -- and watch -- but only if it's done well. These guys unfortunately seemed bored, and like they simply were going through the motions until the camera finally stopped filming so they could move on with their day...and it showed. :(

I have yet to see Braden act like he's enjoying himself in a scene, all he wants to do is cum and get it over with. Diesal on the other hand, seems to need a lot of chemistry with the guy he's with. Like the Diesal and Jimmie Slater scenes -- MASTERPIECES. STUNNING! He also seems to have major chemistry with Shane...but then who doesn't lol! :) But then when Diesal performs with duds like Braden and Mike Robbins, it's like someone let all the air out of his dick and it seems deflated throughout the entire scenes when he's with these guys.

Some of my hottest oral only scenes featured luscious kissing (Shane and Josh), and my all time favorites were scenes with Jayce in them. I still to this day cannot get over how hot it is watching every single guy he has ever been in a scene with never be able to get enough of his nipples! EVERY SINGLE GUY seems FASCINATED with Jayce's nips! No one can resist touching them, carressing them, moving their way into licking them, kissing them, and finally sucking them not just once, but over and over again! HOT!!!!!

Abe

Y'all know I'm a huge Diesal fan. But I don't love him with everyone. I'm not a Braden fan. For me, one of the best moments in any update involving Diesal is watching his balls dance. That didn't happen here. There was no spark between the guys. It was just 2 "straighties" doing the part of gay sex they like the least for some cash.

WHO? YOU? A DIESAL fan???? NAHHH!!! :confused1: "I" NEVER would've guessed it! ROFL!! I am there with you on the synopsis though....it was 'rather blah', hah hah!

Y'all know I'm a huge Diesal fan. But I don't love him with everyone. I'm not a Braden fan. For me, one of the best moments in any update involving Diesal is watching his balls dance. That didn't happen here. There was no spark between the guys. It was just 2 "straighties" doing the part of gay sex they like the least for some cash.

WHO? YOU? A DIESAL fan???? NAHHH!!! :confused1: "I" NEVER would've guessed it! ROFL!! I am there with you on the synopsis though....it was 'rather blah', hah hah!

Wow! I guess I've done a great job hiding my admiration for Diesal's charm and beauty, Bob :wink: NOT! :blushing:

Well, not to start Braden bashing, but it is nearly impossible to make Lovelumps dissatisfied with a Diesal scene.:crying:

Dare I say, that he would even ruin a scene with JIMMIE!:scared:

you may dare...

Well, not to start Braden bashing, but it is nearly impossible to make Lovelumps dissatisfied with a Diesal scene.:crying:

Dare I say, that he would even ruin a scene with JIMMIE!:scared:

I was outraged by the pairing with Shane. It's the only time I've ever watched Shane where he looked like he had to work for his orgasm. Braden just doesn't turn me on, and he doesn't seem to turn on the guys he's with. I'm absolutely certain that he fits the bill for the "fetish" nature of the site. He's one of the ultimate straight boys, I'm sure, for many of the members.

The pairing with Diesal is another matter. He's more alpha, rougher around the edges, can hold his own. The pairing with Braden isn't as much an outrage as it is unfortunate. You can tell Diesal doesn't like to suck dick, so I don't enjoy watching him in an oral scene, unless it's one where someone is making his balls dance, like in Diesal/Jimmie 1! Or, when he's paired with someone he appears to like, like Shane, then he appears more comfortable with the oral scene.

My friend Z will probably laugh at me for taking this so seriously, but Ms. K... did you really just mention Jimmie??? In the same sentence with Braden??? I'm appalled!!! Please don't put the seed in their minds!!!!! I would surpass outrage and head straight into the land of "girl gone crazy". Come on, we all want Jimmie back, but he needs a careful, thoughtful touch. He's not an innocent by any stretch, but he has such a gentle nature, perhaps a vulnerability, that is absolutely incompatible with my perception of Braden. He needs Shane, or Cameron or Josh, someone kind, caring, easy. Because Diesal may be hard core, but he's no brute!