• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Braden and Peter

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
These two worked pretty well together. Braden was awesome as usual, that man knows how to work his cock. Peter did a pretty good job. It was neat watching him closing his eyes to kind of remove himself from the environment. Kind of reminded me of Nicholas. All in all he managed to get an orgasm. He seems to be pretty open minded at this time I can't wait to see how he makes out sucking cock his first time. I look forward to seeing more of both of these guys.:001_smile:

I think braden and peter did a good job. Peter i think was curious looking at bradens dick while he came. Should be hot together when the time comes to do more with each other - maybe get them to do facial shots on each other
good work
jamesden

I agree that was a cute moment with him laughing at Braden cuming and you could tell he was trying to come to terms with being next to another guy cumming without hesitation. :thumbup: Really not sure, the real reason why he was laughing but made it...

I agree that was a cute moment with him laughing at Braden cuming and you could tell he was trying to come to terms with being next to another guy cumming without hesitation. :thumbup: Really not sure, the real reason why he was laughing but made it...

I think some people laugh out of nervousness.

I like watching guys who I consider to be "basically straight", and both of them certainly qualify. But this scene could have included oral, as Braden is a veteran of giving and getting head on this site. And Peter didn't object to the idea, from the early introductory banter with David on the subject.

Neither guy is my perfect type, Braden is a little too rough around the edges to be my ideal fantasy boy, (see 'Tank' Shane, Mike Robbins, Logan, Alden, Jordan etc.) Braden reminds me of what used to be called "rough trade", a hot straight guy willing to fuck with a "fag" for cash, but might just as well beat the shit out of you, and rob you too. I'm NOT saying that Braden is that, just that he reminds me of that type.

And I have a personal prejudice that I'm usually not into redheads. But Peter won me over, with his hot body and really cute smile. I will be interested to see if the oral scene came about, and if any fucking went down, as well. This was an interesting scene, but did not hit a home run by any stretch.

Oh those redheads

I like watching guys who I consider to be "basically straight", and both of them certainly qualify. But this scene could have included oral, as Braden is a veteran of giving and getting head on this site. And Peter didn't object to the idea, from the early introductory banter with David on the subject.

Neither guy is my perfect type, Braden is a little too rough around the edges to be my ideal fantasy boy, (see 'Tank' Shane, Mike Robbins, Logan, Alden, Jordan etc.) Braden reminds me of what used to be called "rough trade", a hot straight guy willing to fuck with a "fag" for cash, but might just as well beat the shit out of you, and rob you too. I'm NOT saying that Braden is that, just that he reminds me of that type.

And I have a personal prejudice that I'm usually not into redheads. But Peter won me over, with his hot body and really cute smile. I will be interested to see if the oral scene came about, and if any fucking went down, as well. This was an interesting scene, but did not hit a home run by any stretch.

I agree with 99% of the above but for some momentary need for variety, I really welcomed seeing Peter's red bush. I do not have high expectations for this pairing but his bush of all things is going to bring me back to their next shoot. If that is not pathetic of me, then I don't know what is!:confused1: Maybe I was fixated on his bush when Peter expressed his being receptive to returning, doing oral, and possibly more in subsequent shoots. In contrast to Braden's past reluctance, Peter, with his flaming red bush, seems like he is in the right studio at the right time.:drool:

I'll never agree with you regarding our choices of films and I know, lol, that you will never agree with me - but we both know this and are still good friends and can laugh about it. I often think that being being a complete opposite would produce either hot and excellent sex, or blue bloody murder. :biggrin:

I'll never agree with you regarding our choices of films and I know, lol, that you will never agree with me - but we both know this and are still good friends and can laugh about it. I often think that being being a complete opposite would produce either hot and excellent sex, or blue bloody murder. :biggrin:
I would think that opposites could make for excellent sex, a yin for a yang. And actually our attraction for different types could make for an excellent friendship. We won't be both hitting on the same guys. :001_cool:

Love ya' Jon. Keep on being who you are. :thumbup:

I think they made an excellant pair. Peter did a great job and i think it was kinda hot when he was looking at Bradens dick while jerking. I have a good feeling Braden will make me proud as he services his new buddy...MAKE ME PROUD BRADEN...they both have beautiful smiles, not to mention the nervous laughs... :D

This was a good scene, both guys look great and very sexy. I really like Braden's sexy eyes. Peter the new guy being a straight guy had no interest in watching or looking at Braden or checking him out, and spent most of the time with his eyes closed, but liked that he is keeping an open mind and what I mean by that is the fact that when Braden moves around alot he got to the point where Braden ended up touching arms or legs but Peter did not freak out or move away. I also liked the fact he did at least watch Braden cumming and that was HOT!!! Even the nevous laugh was nice!!! Hope Peter comes back and we get to see more of these two together.

JV

Very boring scene, no action, I deleted it right after fast forwarding through all of it, I would have been just as happy to watch paint dry. I gave it a 2.

Abe