• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Brad Pitt

tampa24

BSB God
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Did you catch Brad Pitt's interview in Parade magazine or hear about it elsewhere? If we ever needed a reason to love Brad Pitt any more this is it. In the interview he says very explicitly that he and Angelina Jolie :001_tt1: will not marry until gay marriage is legal. Go Brad! :thumbup:

I'm paraphrasing him a bit but he goes on to talk more about gay marriage. He says that while so many people claim that gay marriage destroys families that he sees many of his gay friends raising children in a very loving home and environment. What a great guy! And Angelina's a woman I could almost go straight for. Well, almost... :blushing:

Hey Guys,

Did you catch Brad Pitt's interview in Parade magazine or hear about it elsewhere? If we ever needed a reason to love Brad Pitt any more this is it. In the interview he says very explicitly that he and Angelina Jolie :001_tt1: will not marry until gay marriage is legal. Go Brad! :thumbup:

I'm paraphrasing him a bit but he goes on to talk more about gay marriage. He says that while so many people claim that gay marriage destroys families that he sees many of his gay friends raising children in a very loving home and environment. What a great guy! And Angelina's a woman I could almost go straight for. Well, almost... :blushing:

He's a terrific guy. He said a bunch of years ago in an interview that he didn't know all that much about sexual technique, and he didn't feel he had all that much wherewithal to do anything earthshaking with, but that he was so much in love with his girl and she with him, (I think it was Gwyneth Paltrow) that none of that was an issue.

I think he's learned a lot since then from Angelina. I bet she's the one who identifies and prioritizes their "causes". Brad, without her, would be the same nice guy, probably into a number of crusades of his own, but this one certainly sounds more like her than him.

Hey Guys,

I'd go straight for her... I'd go gay for Brad too. LOL I think that is pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing the news Tampa.:w00t: