• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Boy Gusher

gwr19569424

Reaction score
Hey guys, I thought I seen in here somewhere there was a post dealing with the Boy Gusher site and I can't seem to find it.

Help

Thanks
Gary

I don't think that the Boy Gusher site is a bonus site. I am a member but, I do pay for it. It is a good site and offers and interesting twist to things. It is a new site and they don't have alot of stuff on it but, what they do have is deffinately worth the look. I have a link to it and I will look it up and let you know what it is. Tyler is in one of the videos and they have this really cute blond haided (goldenchild) in a scene with David's boyfriend (i think) I don't know for sure but it is the guy who does all the makeup for the models. I will find out for you gwr but, its not under Boy Gusher but you could do and internet search for boy gushers and it will probably show you how to get there....Or i could just look it up, give me a little time.
Love ya
Casper

Thanks for the reply Casper. I knew it wasn't a bonus site, but I thought I had heard one of the guys promoting it like Mark or someone with D&E.
That would be great if you can send me the link. My email is [email protected].
Again, thanks Casper. Take care.

Gary

Thanks for the reply Casper. I knew it wasn't a bonus site, but I thought I had heard one of the guys promoting it like Mark or someone with D&E.
That would be great if you can send me the link. My email is [email protected].
Again, thanks Casper. Take care.

Gary

I think I was promoting it...its a good site...just don't have 40 videos because it is new but, gives you the chance to be in on the ground floor.

Casper

Hey, it is:
www. boyalley.com
You will have to take away the extra spaces after the www since you can't post a website withough permission....I don't think they will mine though since it is there own site.
Casper

Hey guys, I thought I seen in here somewhere there was a post dealing with the Boy Gusher site and I can't seem to find it.

Help

Thanks
Gary

Hi Gary actually Boy Gusher is a bonus site but not for Broke Straight Boys It is instead connected as a bonus site for Broke Collage Boys the sister site. Mark is offering a special price for members who would like to belong to both sites where it only cost 10 bucks I think. It is well worth the extra fee. Hope this helps

Speaking of Boy Gusher..

There is a very promising update coming up on the 29th. It features Aiden from the car show where he met Tyler. It features Tyler himself along with 2 other guys. One is William from College Boy Physicals. He's a cute guy who did a scene (on College Boy Physicals) on 12/20/2007 with Dr. Phingerphuck. The other guy named Neo I don't think we know yet. So there are 4 people altogether in this upcoming vid who look they will be able to put on quite a show! haha

Speaking of Boy Gusher..

There is a very promising update coming up on the 29th. It features Aiden from the car show where he met Tyler. It features Tyler himself along with 2 other guys. One is William from College Boy Physicals. He's a cute guy who did a scene (on College Boy Physicals) on 12/20/2007 with Dr. Phingerphuck. The other guy named Neo I don't think we know yet. So there are 4 people altogether in this upcoming vid who look they will be able to put on quite a show! haha

The film that Tampa is referring to is excellent. For those who like kissing I've never seen so much in ages. Tyler cannot get enough passionate kissing.

For all of you mega Tyler fans out there, you won't be disappointed. It's one of Tyler's best scenes. IMHO Aiden takes the lead in this one and does a really good job with it.

Kissing, passion, cum flying... What more could you want? haha