• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bobby is a keeper

I like him. I like his hair. He needs to let the pubic hair grow out some more. I wish he did not have that tattoo on his back. He is very nice.
Lets see more of him!

Who's the guy talking in the car I asked myself... Great voice! And then his name turned out to be Matt(hew)... and once on camera I realized it was our model Matt!

Like the outside camera shots, use of the skateboard, and Bobby the star himself of course. Great video.

PS: start to enjoy the solo's, am I in some sort of a crises?

Someone might mention to him that he has a lot of dirt under his fingernails, I noticed the left hand. nice dick.

Thanks, looked at my nails and will clean them now.

PS: You watched HD Logan? :)

Last edited:
Robert, I love your levity. :wink: Always nice to have you pop up to steer the forum to the lighter side...:biggrin::thumbup1:

The pleasure of your ever kind postings is all mine Kaalaaupini; let's kiss...:tongue_smilie:

The pleasure of your ever kind postings is all mine Kaalaaupini; let's kiss...:tongue_smilie:
It sounds like we have another Broke Straight Boys Forum romance. :blush:

I once suggested that Ms. K & Slimmie would be our first Broke Straight Boys nuptials and that David should perform the ceremony. But now I'm not quite sure who has the powers vested in them to pronounce a Broke Straight Boys couple whatever and whatever. :biggrin:

Getting back on topic, I found myself thinking about Bobby during the day today, after watching it this morning.

I actually kept recalling his smile, more than his face body and dick. He is such a cute polite boy. I do believe that I will view Bobby one more time tonight, perhaps right before bed time. :drool:

Ever since Ms. K. and Tampa revealed the powers of the dark side of the forum, where all models bottom and every video is versatile... somehow I feel left behind as a promiscuous Labrador in a shopping mall.

PS Did not even notice his tattoo, let alone his fingernails... Have to watch it again!

i am not too worried about the tattoo on his back. just hope he doesn't add more. i did notice the dirt under his fingernail. neither of the two affected my enjoyment of watching Bobby do his stuff.

Ever since Ms. K. and Tampa revealed the powers of the dark side of the forum, where all models bottom and every video is versatile... somehow I feel left behind as a promiscuous Labrador in a shopping mall.

PS Did not even notice his tattoo, let alone his fingernails... Have to watch it again!

We didn't say EVERYONE needs to bottom, we just said JIMMY needs to bottom, OR give someone a bj.:scared::scared::scared:

Bobby is a keeper for sure but don't give him to Jimmy please. Keep up the great Videos Mark.

Oh, Ms. K. why didn't you say that in the first place? (are you sure you and Tampa agree on this...)

I was just protecting Vinnie's ass...

If MikeYank and I can have our non-versatile video's now and then, let's bury the Tomahawk I bought yesterday on ebay.

tomahawk_large.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, Ms. K. why didn't you say that in the first place? (are you sure you and Tampa agree on this...)

If MikeYank and I can have our non-versatile video's now and then, let's bury the Tomahawk I bought yesterday on ebay.

tomahawk_large.jpg
Sounds like a plan to me, Robert. In fact the four of us should get together and smoke the peace pipe. :thumbup1:

Bobby is definitely a keeper. He is adorable in every way. I note that some people seem to have a tattoo phobia which I have never understood myself but hey, to each his own. I did notice the fingernails but again it fit in with the "Broke Straight Boys" image and didn't annoy me at all. I was not focused on his fingernails frankly. He had other physical charms I was far more interested in.

I did notice the trimmed bush which seems to be very common these days among straight and gay boys. I have never understood this grooming technique but several straight boys I have talked to about it have told me that their girlfriends have been insistent on requiring they trim their bush. So as usual, a straight boy will do something he once considered as "gay" if it means getting some pussy.

tomahawk_large.jpg

Sounds like a plan to me, Robert. In fact the four of us should get together and smoke the peace pipe. :thumbup1:

You are both just jealous, because we have a better club name.:001_rolleyes:

Robert, no one is out to get Vinnie.....We all know that he wants to have some fun. Too bad he is not as cute as Bobby.:001_tt2:

You are most welcome to demonstrate your creativity

Ms. K.:mad:,

MikeYank and I feel so proud we thought of the name you cherish so much, that you've even baptized your club with it.

Why not try to be creative yourself a bit? Without doubt Tampa and you could come up with an original name for our group too... If possible a name that we straight connoisseurs would appreciate; instead of the usual insults. :001_unsure:

"Too bad Vinnie is not a cute as Bobby"
What a great idea, let my straight Vinnie fuck your bend over Bobby... before he tastes Vinnie's cum.

PS: Somehow we both would rate that video 5-stars! :001_rolleyes:

Last edited: