• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bobby & Anthony

I had to use the portable/mobile download to get this episode but it was worth it.

Bobby is more handsome than ever and his body is getting back into shape, not to mention his hair growing out.

A good scene overall and a great climax (excuse the double entendre).

I'm spoiled. Bobby and Anthony is a great combination but after Colin and Seth's scene, well, its just not as good. Bobby and Anthony brought some new variety - reverse fuck and cum-in-the-face - but it was not enough to eclipse Colin and Seth's vigorous and sweaty fuck scene. Bobby and Anthony still rate a perfect "5" but not as perfect as Colin and Seth.

Every episode that follows the unbelievable performance by Colin and Seth is going to fall a little short. It's going to be extremely difficult to top that episode.

Having said that, I thought this episode was still very good. I gave it 4 Stars.

I think it would've been better if we didn't have to stop the flow of action whenever Clay decided to interrupt and start directing from the sidelines. Every time he does that, Bobby has to stop mid-fuck and look over and say, "what?" Talk about coitus interruptus. Why is it that Clay thinks that his directing is necessary over here on Broke Straight Boys and NOT over on College Dudes? I mean, come on, if there's one thing young boys know how to do, it's fuck! Does Clay really think they need to be told what to do like a couple of virgins? At the very least, why not tell them BEFORE the shoot what you want them to do, then roll the camera, be quiet and then edit it in post? Is that so hard to figure out?

Back to Bobby and Anthony ... excellent job guys. Anytime we get to look at Bobby naked, it's a good day ... and anytime we get to watch Anthony getting fucked is a great day!

no video

video still cuts out (November 6 at 10.45 PM)--even the streaming ones. be nice to get it working.

Every episode that follows the unbelievable performance by Colin and Seth is going to fall a little short. It's going to be extremely difficult to top that episode.

Having said that, I thought this episode was still very good. I gave it 4 Stars.

I think it would've been better if we didn't have to stop the flow of action whenever Clay decided to interrupt and start directing from the sidelines. Every time he does that, Bobby has to stop mid-fuck and look over and say, "what?" Talk about coitus interruptus. Why is it that Clay thinks that his directing is necessary over here on Broke Straight Boys and NOT over on College Dudes? I mean, come on, if there's one thing young boys know how to do, it's fuck! Does Clay really think they need to be told what to do like a couple of virgins? At the very least, why not tell them BEFORE the shoot what you want them to do, then roll the camera, be quiet and then edit it in post? Is that so hard to figure out?

Back to Bobby and Anthony ... excellent job guys. Anytime we get to look at Bobby naked, it's a good day ... and anytime we get to watch Anthony getting fucked is a great day!

I believe College Dudes is filmed by an entirely different production crew than the one who films Broke Straight Boys

Right now, I have my sights on Anthony and Seth. When they bottom, the earth pauses and Nature holds her breath. And we wait....

As soon as Bobby said he had talked with Jimmy and they had a contest to see who could fuck Anthony the hardest, I knew we were in trouble. I think Anthony pretty much turned off right then. There were two guys in the room, but they might as well have been by themselves, because there was no connection besides cock to mouth or cock to ass. It was about as removed from the Colin/Seth scene as it could be. No hands or lips touching skin, no passion. I hope this is not an example of what's to come. I like both performers and I've seen both show signs of enjoyment of sex in other scenes, but this had as much passion as a cooking show. "It's time for, 'Let's Plow Anthony'!"

Last edited:
I really like both Bobby and Anthony, but that was about as exciting as watching turtles fuck! What a waste of two hot young men.

I really like both Bobby and Anthony, but that was about as exciting as watching turtles fuck! What a waste of two hot young men.

Hmmmmmmm? JLipps, have you actually watched two turtles fuck???

Now you have me wondering how they get around the whole shell thing:confused1:.......

What a question and images to have stuck in your head.:blink:

Hmmmmmmm? JLipps, have you actually watched two turtles fuck???

Now you have me wondering how they get around the whole shell thing:confused1:.......

What a question and images to have stuck in your head.:blink:

it's like a knight in full armor having sex with a lady in waiting in a gown.

see for yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpMui1Ei0XM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_ZST5v5zoY

the scene with bobby and anthony was way more exciting to watch.

what you focus on becomes your reality. focus on what makes you happy! my partner's ex wife just said to me.
how sweet!

Last edited:
:scared: They can be stuck together for 3 hours, and she my drag him around while she goes about her business........

Is that stamina? Or was the concept of turtles being slow movers very, very misunderstood?

And I agree that Bobby and Anthony were more interesting than that.:wink:

:scared: They can be stuck together for 3 hours, and she my drag him around while she goes about her business........

Is that stamina? Or was the concept of turtles being slow movers very, very misunderstood?

And I agree that Bobby and Anthony were more interesting than that.:wink:

But was it more exciting than two male turtles fucking?:lol: Aye, there's the rub. So to speak.:001_cool:

But was it more exciting than two male turtles fucking?:lol: Aye, there's the rub. So to speak.:001_cool:

Surprisingly enough........................Youtube does have videos of two male turtles doing oral and some attempting anal.:scared:

I don't know why Youtube still shocks me?:001_rolleyes:

Great scene. Both guys worked really well together. Love to see them both back in the future.