• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blakes 2nd round

JLipps, you echo my feelings about Blake perfectly! I haven't been so impressed with a model since Collin! Blake, you have stumbled onto the forums and stolen our hearts, nourished our brains, and kept our idle hands busy! You are a treasure! Keep sharing yourself with us through the forums! We truly appreciate you!

was keeping your idle hands busy a joke? cuz my mind went there and laughed.. lol :D but thank you and as long as there are things for me to reply to i will always be on here. :) i love doing this!

AW! well so far from my experience, if you just go out more, being able to express who you are, you will stumble upon someone that will make you happy, you just have to be yourself.

Seriously, in todays world you could be passing the love of your life everyday.

Well, thanks for that advice Blake. Obviously, you are not that familiar with who I am, lol. I certainly am not the shy type, just ask Beth, or Tampa, or any forumites who follow my stories about Lust and Seduction. But again, thanks.

You are young and still have that naivete that love is out there for all of us. Time will show you, however, that is not necessarily true. The other thing is, I have realized that love and a long lasting relationship, is not for me. And not because I could not find someone to love, because I have! I just happen to be one of those people who do not carry the "fidelity" gene. you know, that gene that allows you to fall in love and actually be monogamous. My philosophy has always been more like, "so many men, so little time".

I was only alluding to that if I met you, or someone like you, I could be quite happy, for awhile, lol. I am actually quite happy with my life, and I could die happy already! I am happy because I am thankful for all the blessings in my life, of which there are many.

I am rather short, but I never saw that as a deficit, instead, I learned early in life how to exploit my size, therefore, I am happy with my size. I was never one of the "beautiful people" in my circle of friends, and that turned out to be a blessing, all the beautiful people who were my friends are dead. Only those of us who were less than beautiful are still living it up!

Life has given me many lemons throughout the years, so, I learned to maKe killer lemonade, and a delicious lemon curd. The point? I didn't want you to think I was looking for love, or that I was unhappy with my life, because nothing could be further from the truth.

O.O Just renewed my membership after ~6mo.. The Blake and Ty vid was an awesome reunion!