• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blake

gardenboy

Reaction score
I keep hearing that Blake is coming back but have yet to see any indication of such. Is this just wishful thinking or is it for real, Hope he too has not left stable as I always felt he was on par with jason Mathews, another of my favorites!

I keep hearing that Blake is coming back but have yet to see any indication of such. Is this just wishful thinking or is it for real, Hope he too has not left stable as I always felt he was on par with jason Mathews, another of my favorites!

I totally agree. I'm thinking that when the TV show airs, we will find our Blake happy and full of fun!:smiley-love001:

Blake of course still works for us but I don't have any upcoming scenes with him as of now. We will hopefully be getting him back in soon though.

Blake of course still works for us but I don't have any upcoming scenes with him as of now. We will hopefully be getting him back in soon though.

Hi Sha! What can we as members do to help make this happen ASAP?

Thanks for the info Sha and Mark - to which forum is it being transfered?

Hi Sha! What can we as members do to help make this happen ASAP?

Advocate....We are definitely talking with him pretty often so it will eventually happen. We just need to get our schedules together to make it happen.

I totally agree. I'm thinking that when the TV show airs, we will find our Blake happy and full of fun!:smiley-love001:[/QUOT

And I agree with you both on Blake....But now I have another question thanks to the Lovely and always Happy Miss Beth......I keep hearing about the TV Show....what is this ??? and when will it start....

I totally agree. I'm thinking that when the TV show airs, we will find our Blake happy and full of fun!:smiley-love001:[/QUOT

And I agree with you both on Blake....But now I have another question thanks to the Lovely and always Happy Miss Beth......I keep hearing about the TV Show....what is this ??? and when will it start....

Broke Straight Boys filmed a TV show using Broke Straight Boys models; it's kind of a reality thing...with dicks!:001_wub: They are going to air it in Europe first and then hopefully in the US. Check out the Facebook page for updated info...and keep your hands at the ready to grab your "remote;" I put fresh batteries in mine, just to make sure.
https://www.facebook.com/BrokeStraightBoysTV

Broke Straight Boys filmed a TV show using Broke Straight Boys models; it's kind of a reality thing...with dicks!:001_wub: They are going to air it in Europe first and then hopefully in the US. Check out the Facebook page for updated info...and keep your hands at the ready to grab your "remote;" I put fresh batteries in mine, just to make sure.
I checked the facebook page Beth, but there was nothing new about the show. I feel confident that when the show will air, we will get plenty of info regarding it right here from Mark and his crew.

Thanks Beth and Mike.......I will eagerly await the this announcement:biggrin:...