• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Best Bottom Ever on BSB

erikthbod

Reaction score
This is my opinion... so don't give me any grief over this... but for those of you who enjoy watching a great bottom... his name is Nathan.
He did four scenes.. two with Shane March 6, 2009 (oral only)
July 8, 2009 ... with the beautiful Logan on July 15, 2009 and last but not least a three way with Kevin and Ridge on Aug.29, 2009.
Nathan has one very hot bod and lips that you want to kiss or stick something in... :001_cool: But it is when he gets topped that he comes alive.
I not sure if its the heavy breating and gasping for air or the look on his face... but OMG ! He is a major turn on. That look on his face that is somewhere between pure pain or total ecstasy is just enough to get me really hot. I suggest to anyone on here to use the SEARCH and check him out. Let me know if any of you agree.
Oh, by the way thanks for letting me voice my opinion... Pity Austin never got a hold of him!!!:blush:

I would have to say Michael from the scene with the Pizza Boy Anthony. I think he was really into it considering he had his hands around his throat. I just feel like the two got along so great as if they actually became boyfriends after the shoot. Michael was limber and willing to bend to and fro to make Pizza Boy's first time a memerable one.

JIMMIE bottoming for Diesal!!! Him grabbing Diesal and pulling him down to kiss, and Diesal grabbing his face and saying "Look at me!" :001_tt1:

Just a little bit better than Austin bottoming for JIMMIE.

Whose the best, well...

This is my opinion... so don't give me any grief over this... but for those of you who enjoy watching a great bottom... his name is Nathan.
He did four scenes.. two with Shane March 6, 2009 (oral only)
July 8, 2009 ... with the beautiful Logan on July 15, 2009 and last but not least a three way with Kevin and Ridge on Aug.29, 2009.
Nathan has one very hot bod and lips that you want to kiss or stick something in... :001_cool: But it is when he gets topped that he comes alive.
I not sure if its the heavy breating and gasping for air or the look on his face... but OMG ! He is a major turn on. That look on his face that is somewhere between pure pain or total ecstasy is just enough to get me really hot. I suggest to anyone on here to use the SEARCH and check him out. Let me know if any of you agree.
Oh, by the way thanks for letting me voice my opinion... Pity Austin never got a hold of him!!!:blush:

Dear Erikthbod,

Being formerly from the Navy, Nathan takes to bottoming like seagulls take to air. He was meant to bottom and certainly kept Kevin and Ridge fully occupied. I think Nathan did a fantastic job and was a natural! And, yes, I agree with you that the heaving breathing definitely was directly syncronized with the fucking of his sweet, sweet ass. Nathans bubble butt and body overall was beautiful in every way to view while being fucked. Primo! Primo!

This is one video that has been misunderstood by many members in that Kevin, who was first at bat with Nathan's ass, was first to be replaced by Ridge. Sometimes in a 3-way, one of the participants has no particularly good place to put themself when replaced by another model. Frequently, people have criticized Kevin for just sitting next to Nathan's side and merely jacking off for the remaining time. I guess it was the camera angle that was a screen stealer in this episode and became a distraction to many. If you look at the interaction between Nathan and Kevins legs, I feel if nothing was desired from Kevin by his proximity. at least Nathan could hold on to Kevin while Ridge finished rodding out his ass. I view this passive role of Kevin as being supportive to Nathan and not negative as others have asserted.

As far as the best bottoming scene on Broke Straight Boys in my opinion, I am torn between Austin and Jimmie (flip flop), Diesal and Jimmie(bottom)#2, and most recently Nelson and Gino(bottom) and in no particular order. I feel it is a 3-way tie with each singularly noteworth in it's own right. I love Kevin to death and Nathan was excellent in your preferred episode. I would have to rank it next because it truly is excellent, too! About the only difference is the amount of passion shown, and these first three again score slightly higher in my humble opinion. All four were vedry intense and most memorable.

Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed revisiting your three-way with Nathan bottoming. It brought back old memories. Great choice!

Lest I forget Michael and the Pizza Boy

My mistake as it is almost guaranteed one will be made. I would have to revise my previous statement adding Michael and Pizza Boy as one of the top four and Nathan with Kevin and Ridge in 5th place.

Sorry for my silly oversight!

Cumrag... don't get me wrong my all time fave on here is for sure Austin and Jimmy... that just can't be topped.... hehe that was a play on words... topped... hehe I kill me !

I just watched Diesal and Jimmy again and you guys are right that is hot as hell... but I also have to say Jimmy Slater could make any man want to bang him. You know I think he even found a kink in Diesal's armour. Even looked like the Diesal man was in total lust.

JIMMIE bottoming for Diesal!!! Him grabbing Diesal and pulling him down to kiss, and Diesal grabbing his face and saying "Look at me!" :001_tt1:

Just a little bit better than Austin bottoming for JIMMIE.

Absolutely and completely the best bottoming scene ever! And that moment was the sexiest thing, followed closely by their oral scene when Jimmie is kissing Diesal's shoulder....

My mistake as it is almost guaranteed one will be made. I would have to revise my previous statement adding Michael and Pizza Boy as one of the top four and Nathan with Kevin and Ridge in 5th place.

Sorry for my silly oversight!

I LOVE Anthony the Pizza Boy and Michael!!! Their anal scene is jaw dropping incredible to watch!

Yes, indeed, Ms. K! Michael and Anthony have weird chemistry... Michael is very wary, but he totally gets into Anthony, who is very erratic, but the scene is like none other. They have a series, and the whole thing is good!

I just watched Austin and Jimmy again for the 400th time and I love when Tyler says " from this angel it looks like Grant fucking Grant." and has anyone else ever noticed that with Diesal.. Jimmy has hair on his chest, but with Austin he is clean shaven. hmmm!
"Interesting... very interesting", to quote Arte Johnson

I just watched Anthony and Michael. And you guys are right it is very hot. I really like Anthony and the Dildo at the end... for me the hottest part. There is one thing that bothers me and I hope this doesn't ruin it for anyone else... but Michael looks entirely too much like Bud Bundy on Married with Children. Bud always made me want to hurl... what a looser!

Thanks for reconsidering

I just watched Diesal and Jimmy again and you guys are right that is hot as hell... but I also have to say Jimmy Slater could make any man want to bang him. You know I think he even found a kink in Diesal's armour. Even looked like the Diesal man was in total lust.

Dear erikthbod,

I like your openmindedness!

Yes, indeed, Ms. K! Michael and Anthony have weird chemistry... Michael is very wary, but he totally gets into Anthony, who is very erratic, but the scene is like none other. They have a series, and the whole thing is good!

I've always had mixed feelings about this scene. It is very hot, but at the same time Anthony kind of makes me nervous. I guess erratic would be a good word for his demeanor in this scene. You are right about one thing Lovelumps, it is like no other scene.

Last night I googled Jimmie Slater and yep I found the fight scene with him and Shane. I also found a three way with Jimmie and two other dudes... Now get ready for this boys and girls.... I found a completely different scene of Jimmie Stater and Austin Grant.
OMG !!! My F-ing life is complete. (hehehe) It's not a flip flop but it is Austin on top and Jimmie moaning "give me that dick man, give that dick" Oh, what a mess I just made in my undies.... wait a minute... I don't ware undies ! Anyway the scene is AWESOME !!!

Absolutely and completely the best bottoming scene ever! And that moment was the sexiest thing, followed closely by their oral scene when Jimmie is kissing Diesal's shoulder....
okay Kianna....I gotta admit, that was hawt!! :-D~