• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ben Gay

Denny Bear

Reaction score
A very worn out and run down looking young man walks into the drug store and walks up to the counter. Pharmacist says good lord son what happed to you? The young man says if you think this is bad wait until you see this and drops his pants to reveal a tattered, bloody war torn penis. Good heavens remarks the druggist! Yea the young man says, do you have any Ben Gay? YOUR NOT GOING TO PUT BEN GAY ON THAT ARE YOU shouts the druggist? Oh heck no says the young man, the Ben Gay is for my arm I just signed up for Broke Collage Boys last night. Sorry guys I had to do it.

:waw::waw::waw:

A very worn out and run down looking young man walks into the drug store and walks up to the counter. Pharmacist says good lord son what happed to you? The young man says if you think this is bad wait until you see this and drops his pants to reveal a tattered, bloody war torn penis. Good heavens remarks the druggist! Yea the young man says, do you have any Ben Gay? YOUR NOT GOING TO PUT BEN GAY ON THAT ARE YOU shouts the druggist? Oh heck no says the young man, the Ben Gay is for my arm I just signed up for Broke Collage Boys last night. Sorry guys I had to do it.

:waw::waw::waw:

Hummmm I think I have seen that joke somewhere before... LOL :waw:

Man driving down road, woman driving up same road

They pass each other.

Woman yells out the window, PIG!

Man yells out window, BITCH!

Man rounds next curve, crashes into a HUGE PIG in middle of road and dies.:lol: