• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Belated Happy Thanksgiving From Richie West

BSBRichieWest

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I hope everyone had a pleasant Thanksgiving. I am heading back to the model house to film more scenes in a couple days, which I am excited about. I haven't had any type of sexual fun since I was last out filming scenes in October so it will be great to play around with some cuties. I film with College Dudes and Boy Gusher along with Broke Straight Boys now and I hope you guys are enjoying my new videos. I will start posting more into the forum. Take care guys :)

Hi Everyone! I hope everyone had a pleasant Thanksgiving. I am heading back to the model house to film more scenes in a couple days, which I am excited about. I haven't had any type of sexual fun since I was last out filming scenes in October so it will be great to play around with some cuties. I film with College Dudes and Boy Gusher along with Broke Straight Boys now and I hope you guys are enjoying my new videos. I will start posting more into the forum. Take care guys :)
Always great to hear from you, Richie. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving as well. Look forward to all your new scenes and always safe travels to you.

Hi Richie Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Great news you are doing more scenes and diversifying to other sites. Really looking forward to seeing these. Take care Foxy xx

HI Richie!

I'm so glad to hear you are getting more scenes and working all 3 sites. I'm sure that helps keep your head above water back at home. I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving as well. :)

I joined College Dudes.com after I read that you were filming there. The very first scene I watched was your Halloween scene, and it was very hot as expected. I look forward to all of your scenes both there and here. I think that you are Broke Straight Boys's best bottom, but I also think that you are a very good top as well. So I hope to watch you top or at least flip fuck in some future scenes as well.