• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Behind the scenes new layout

scorpio

Reaction score
Hey guys,

We changed a few things on the Behind the scenes page. Please check it out and let us know what you think.

We also added the boys at the Phoenix Pride 2009.

It looks great, Scorpio. The only problem I have is, I can't set the vid as fullscreen. Can you fix that?

I enjoyed seeing the guys on the road. Johnny was being, well, Johnny! LOL!

It was great to see Hunter and sweet little cutey Nate from BCB there!

I was wondering about the full screen. I know I watched them all the first day it was up in full screen and it was great. Especially the video quality. Now only in the little windows, it just doesn't cut it.
NSR

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention what NSR said. Originally I could set the vid to fullscreen, too. No more....

I would also prefer that it not reset the volume to max every time you rewind it. I like to listen to it on headphones and I have gotten blasted several times. And not in a good way. LOL

Scorpio, you asked, but I also listen with earphones. I think my neighbors could still here Tyler's interview, too! LOL!

I'd also like to get the full screen feature back. I was excited to see that the first video links were in the wide screen format. Now we're down to 4"x6" format. LOL