• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Beautiful New Guy Mason Moore On CBP! :)

tampa24

BSB God
Reaction score
There's a beautiful new patient in Dr. Phingerphuck's office. I was absolutely floored when I saw him. In spite of the fact that he could use some toning up in the gym...he's beautiful, he's blonde, and he has an adorable personality. Just like we remembered. The banter went into more detail than we are accustomed to in these vids. Mason talked about his choice of studies in school and a few other things in his personal life.

I could hardly contain my glee when I first saw his photo. Because here's a riddle for the longtime forumites especially...

Some of us already know him because we already fell in love with him. Not just for his looks, but for his charm and his endearing personality and story. And no. It's not because he has been on other sites strutting his stuff. I'm all but certain that he hasn't done work elsewhere before now. He's had his struggles family-wise and so on and he's such a beautiful soul on the inside. It's so weird because I was just thinking about him the other day and hoping that he was doing well in life. Who will be the first to figure out our mystery man?

Slimvintage would know him instantly. :)

Here's a peek. :thumbup1:

Attachments

• Mason.jpg
    Mason.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 31
I was just watching it Tampa, and I do believe you are correct that our own former forumite "Phil" has finally made it to David's futon, or at least to his doctor's examining table. As you probably recall he posted pictures of himself back in the day, when he wanted to get into the gay for pay industry, and I saved them, and he certainly appears to be one and the same. My pictures are dated October 2010.

If that is him, he would be the first forumite to make it to the other side of the camera. Great find, Tampa, and congrats to Phil for making his dream "cum" true, and just as in his old pics, that boy sure can CUM!!! :001_tongue:.

Ding, ding, ding! You're correct Mikey. I'm 99% certain that he is one and the same. So who would have thought that it finally happened? A forumite who actually made it to the futon. Err... Or exam table, as it were. lol I hope the money will help him out.

I certainly wish "Mason" all the best. :)

Holy crap is he cute!!! Love his personality and beautiful face. Wonderful cock too! He could be a model with good work out regiment!
Many of you know I am fairly new to the forum so can you help me out with more background on this guy please. Either on the forum or PM. I really would love to know more about this guy!

Thanks,
Brad

Mason is a cutie...and a shooter! I came to Broke Straight Boys after "Phil," but I always appreciate when someone's wishes can "cum" true; okay, the "cumming" is the main thing!:drool:

Well before my time obviously. I would think it would have been more special if he had made it to Broke Straight Boys, but at least there is a connection. For me the scene would have been much better had it been with Dr. Geo or someone other than Dr. PPhuck.

Well before my time obviously. I would think it would have been more special if he had made it to Broke Straight Boys, but at least there is a connection. For me the scene would have been much better had it been with Dr. Geo or someone other than Dr. PPhuck.

His last post was 6/13/11. So there was just a little bit of overlap with your time before he left. :)

His last post was 6/13/11. So there was just a little bit of overlap with your time before he left. :)

Thanks, tampa. I was still a forum neophyte then so I wouldn't have ever come across any of his posts.

Is it a bird; a plane; or is it PHILLIONAIRE cumming in just the nick of time!!!

I hope David and Eddie realize the "diamond in the rough" that they have in Phil. What a "Blast from the past it is to see him in the flesh", even with his slight deposits of "baby fat". I just got through looking on I my computer for one of his "photos where he covered his chest with pearl necklaces".

I must confess at the time, I was skeptical enough to have thought he had accumulated this massive load(s) of cum after several successful swings at bat. However, today's display tells me that he has not changed a great deal in his ability to "deliver the goods".

I surely know he would be welcomed here at Broke Straight Boys's forum, if he is still available.

Sincerely in awe of what I remember as his "Blast from the Past"!

Stimpy

Last edited:
You're so right Stimpy.

In that one photograph one might be tempted to think he faked how much cum landed on his chest. Now with another huge splattering cumshot on video, we know he really is the shooter that he claims to be. haha I used that same photo to compare nipple sizes and so on to confirm that it was indeed our much beloved "Mason". I've really missed him over the years and always hoped he would come back to the forum at some point.

I see that I am not the "perv" here on the forum, in that I too saved some of Phil's provocative pics that he shared with us back in the day too. And I too questioned the cum shot from yesteryear, and saw that he shot the same way with "the doctor" and how his naval filled with juice the same way, and I also compared nipple size from exhibit A to exhibit B.

Indeed our young Phil finally made it to David's studio. Very cool!!!:thumbup:

He's really nice. If I were the patient and the dr wanted to jerk me off I'd complain and leave no matter what the dr looked like. He's also a bit chubby at the waist. He also has stretch marks on his side BUT I like him just the way he is.