• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bad Boys

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I thoroughly enjoyed reading Clay's New Year's Eve postings last night, as he is our conduit to the models that we pay our membership fees to watch. He knows the "real deal" with these guys that we often speculate about.

One of his more interesting posts was about the number of models that he has worked with in the last year who've been in trouble with the law. He said that nine were on probation, four on parole, and that several had spent some time in the last year in half way houses. He further added that they were all on relatively minor charges, usually involving drugs or alcohol.

While this is a sad reality in these these guy's real lives, but on a different level, I find it somewhat "exciting" that so many of these models live their lives on "the edge". I grew up in a middle class neighborhood where the vast majority of the kids in my neighborhood came from loving, nurturing parents, where most of my friends graduated from high school and went on to college, so the reality of the Broke Straight Boys's lives is very different from my own upbringing, which perhaps makes them seem more exciting, edgier, and perhaps somewhat perversely more sexy than my own personal life experiences.

There is definitely an erotic sexiness to "bad boys", typified by the early films of young sexy Marlon Brando and of course the "rebel without a cause" James Dean, dressed in their tight jeans and white t shirts, with the sleeves rolled up showing off their sexy bodies, perhaps smoking a cigarette with a defiant look on their masculine, sexy faces. That image turns me on and knowing that some of the models on this site have not only "talked the talk", but actually "walked the walk", offers an added element of eroticism to me.

To my recollection we have been told that Bobby, Kodi, Jason, Colin and now CJ have spent some time in the hands of the law. I also saw a video of a model named John, who appeared here with Diesal & Corey on January 24, 2011. He appeared on David's new site a while back, and he was wearing an ankle bracelet as he was recently released from jail as well. (I am including an image of John from his Broke Straight Boys video as I had quite frankly forgotten him until I saw his recent work).

I used to spend many of my vacations on "the strip" in Fort Lauderdale from the mid 80's through the mid 90's when Fort Lauderdale was still a young folk's party town during spring break and beyond, and I picked up many many young straight identifying guys who knew "what time it was" as far as earning some cash by allowing a gay dude to suck their straight dicks for some cash, and these guys often had similar situations as our Broke Straight Boys It is apparently a part of the lifestyle of some young guys who live on the edge.

I certainly wish all the best to any young man who has had to spend any time in incarceration, and sure hope that they all get their lives together, and eventually settle down perhaps with a woman or man that can make them happy. But I still admit that on a visceral level, I am turned on by the image of a "bad boy".

Attachments

• diesel-john-corey01.jpg
    diesel-john-corey01.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 56
Nine on probation, four on parole... It's harder to get the models in the studio than filming them. Clay must feel like a parole worker by now.

In Holland we normally do not arrest kids over softdrugs or alcohol, and if for some reason, they have to do community work. People with guns we do arrest; they go to prison.

The background stories make these film twice as good for me. When it gets personal, I get interested. That's why I hope to see another Jason and Blake video soon. Look forward to much more 'Behind The Scenes' video's.

prison-rape-ad.png

Last edited:
The background stories make these film twice as good for me. When it gets personal, I get interested. That's why I hope to see another Jason and Blake video soon. Look forward to much more 'Behind The Scenes' video's.
I so agree with you Robert that the back stories make the films so much more interesting. That is what attracted me to this site in the first place. I am a voyeur and I love to watch and learn about good looking guys that I encounter. When David would interview the models at the beginning of the scenes, it made me feel like I knew these guys, and made me care about them, and made me want to watch them have sex even more.

Now I am dying to know if my AYDEN:001_wub: is a parolee:scared:..........He doesn't look like "that" kind of bad boy.:gayhehe:

Mike ~

For sure: the "bad boy" look, and attitude, has been a staple of female (and perhaps male) erotic fantasy, for a century, or more. (Perhaps forever???)

I once knew a NUN - who was nice and good in all respects - who told me, "A GOOD BOY? ARE YOU KIDDING? I NEVER would have dated a GOOD BOY, in high school - he definitely had to DRINK, and SMOKE, and ride a MOTORCYLE!!" ;-))))

I guess there is something about rebelliousness that breathes masculinity: a sort of "James Dean factor" ~ though, as you know, Jimmy D. was super-confused, and "bi". But I think there is something about guys who are a little "rebellious", that always appeals to gay guys like you and me. (Though, I will admit, in full disclosure, I am much less committed to the premise of Broke Straight Boys, than a lot of its most dedicated, longtime fans, are - I just love seeing cute guys, period.) It really doesn't matter to me, whether models are gay, or straight.

Maybe some of my identification with your fascination with all this, M., stems from the fact that I went to a very "mixed" rural school, where half the kids were farmers' or storekeepers' kids, who had quite strict rules at home ~ and the other half came from pretty rough-and-tough households (though THEIR rough-and-tough was nothing, by today's standards).

Because it was a rural school, and there was very poor control of the students: some of those big and tough boys (who were often very cute) used to drag yours truly forcibly off into the bushes, and show off, smoking and drinking and jerking off to stolen copies of Playboy ~ and try to make me do the same. (Of course I never DID - honestly - but, as a little gay boy, it was a pretty unusual and formative experience. . . and had a lasting impact, on me.) And, to the credit of those bigger boys - one of whom I had a super crush on - they never MADE ME do anything (never hit me, or forced me, or anything): and I DIDN'T DO anything, with them, either. They just wanted to EMBARRASS ME - and they sure succeeded, in that!

So, because of all that: sure, I still have a bit of a fascination with, and frisson for BAD BOYS - though a "bad boy" in the context of junior high school in the late '70's, was a hell of a lot different than a bad boy, in school, today. (I guess?) At that time, the worst thing IMAGINABLE was a couple of cigarettes or a slurp from a smuggled mickey, in the bushes behind the school: these days, I think the stakes are a lot HIGHER. (I hasten to add ~ I love GOOD boys, even more.)

And whether Broke Straight Boys models are gay or straight, doesn't really matter, to me. Though, I guess like you (and a lot of other Broke Straight Boys members) I had my share of crushes on straight guys, in high school: and some of them were really reciprocated, PLATONICALLY. (High school was better for me - nobody tried to force me to do anything, there.) Which was nice.

As far as our favorite models here, I totally get the bit of excitement that may be occasioned by the fact that some of them are a bit "edgy". I totally get that, and think it's OK. But, as far as those of them who are my favorites - and even those who are NOT, quite as much - I am always hoping that they'll get their personal problems SOLVED, and work things out, so that they can have good and happy lives of their OWN.

Because - - - you can't be James Dean, forever. And, in the end, I think every one of these guys deserves a decent and happy and fulfilled life: just as we ALL do. It may seem a little less interesting to have a good job and a happy family - but, I think HAPPINESS is NEVER boring, or trivial, for the people you care about. (Like, I am always wondering whatever happened to Shane #1 - he was a "bad boy", if I ever saw one - but the last I heard, he was trying to start a clothing company: so I always hope that things worked out OK for him.)

Hugs,
~ "A" XOXOXOXOXO

"BAD BOY" ~ from John Waters' Cry Baby: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeFbVrC8Tnw

Last edited:
Now I am dying to know if my AYDEN:001_wub: is a parolee:scared:..........He doesn't look like "that" kind of bad boy.:gayhehe:

Has your heart been stolen by a crook? Very well possible... but only a crook by today's standards!

Soft drugs are no longer an offence in Washington and Colorado.

nixon-im-not-a-crook-by-todays-standards.jpg

Anticipation is half the fun!

I so agree with you Robert that the back stories make the films so much more interesting. That is what attracted me to this site in the first place. I am a voyeur and I love to watch and learn about good looking guys that I encounter. When David would interview the models at the beginning of the scenes, it made me feel like I knew these guys, and made me care about them, and made me want to watch them have sex even more.

Watching the "Behind the scenes" with Jason, Blake and Denver visiting New York, make me fantasise about them having sex... http://members.brokestraightboys.co...QYUYwdTFFbUZVVktGL2lmcWhTZ1FQblVoc21zTDgraQo*

And that fantasy comes true in episodes as BLAKE BENNET & JASON and DENVER GRAND & JASON

blake-jason-hq-900x600-03.jpg

Last edited:

Agree about the interest in the models however, there have been a few fibs told in the past. Fibs = white lies.

Agree about the interest in the models however, there have been a few fibs told in the past. Fibs = white lies.
Absolutely Jon. The back stories are filled with fibs. I still wonder if Josh really was Mike Robbins' friend from back home, and if he really hurt his foot when his motorcycle got damaged. And I wonder if Alden and Robert really were college roommates. That is why I call this a fantasy site in a reality format, and why I love the term coined by Abe, (Abush11) when he said that the models need to be "believably straight" to work in his fantasy. Same goes for me.

Mike ~

For sure: the "bad boy" look, and attitude, has been a staple of female (and perhaps male) erotic fantasy, for a century, or more. (Perhaps forever???)

I once knew a NUN - who was nice and good in all respects - who told me, "A GOOD BOY? ARE YOU KIDDING? I NEVER would have dated a GOOD BOY, in high school - he definitely had to DRINK, and SMOKE, and ride a MOTORCYLE!!" ;-))))

I guess there is something about rebelliousness that breathes masculinity: a sort of "James Dean factor" ~ though, as you know, Jimmy D. was super-confused, and "bi". But I think there is something about guys who are a little "rebellious", that always appeals to gay guys like you and me. (Though, I will admit, in full disclosure, I am much less committed to the premise of Broke Straight Boys, than a lot of its most dedicated, longtime fans, are - I just love seeing cute guys, period.) It really doesn't matter to me, whether models are gay, or straight.

Maybe some of my identification with your fascination with all this, M., stems from the fact that I went to a very "mixed" rural school, where half the kids were farmers' or storekeepers' kids, who had quite strict rules at home ~ and the other half came from pretty rough-and-tough households (though THEIR rough-and-tough was nothing, by today's standards).

Because it was a rural school, and there was very poor control of the students: some of those big and tough boys (who were often very cute) used to drag yours truly forcibly off into the bushes, and show off, smoking and drinking and jerking off to stolen copies of Playboy ~ and try to make me do the same. (Of course I never DID - honestly - but, as a little gay boy, it was a pretty unusual and formative experience. . . and had a lasting impact, on me.) And, to the credit of those bigger boys - one of whom I had a super crush on - they never MADE ME do anything (never hit me, or forced me, or anything): and I DIDN'T DO anything, with them, either. They just wanted to EMBARRASS ME - and they sure succeeded, in that!

So, because of all that: sure, I still have a bit of a fascination with, and frisson for BAD BOYS - though a "bad boy" in the context of junior high school in the late '70's, was a hell of a lot different than a bad boy, in school, today. (I guess?) At that time, the worst thing IMAGINABLE was a couple of cigarettes or a slurp from a smuggled mickey, in the bushes behind the school: these days, I think the stakes are a lot HIGHER. (I hasten to add ~ I love GOOD boys, even more.)

And whether Broke Straight Boys models are gay or straight, doesn't really matter, to me. Though, I guess like you (and a lot of other Broke Straight Boys members) I had my share of crushes on straight guys, in high school: and some of them were really reciprocated, PLATONICALLY. (High school was better for me - nobody tried to force me to do anything, there.) Which was nice.

As far as our favorite models here, I totally get the bit of excitement that may be occasioned by the fact that some of them are a bit "edgy". I totally get that, and think it's OK. But, as far as those of them who are my favorites - and even those who are NOT, quite as much - I am always hoping that they'll get their personal problems SOLVED, and work things out, so that they can have good and happy lives of their OWN.

Because - - - you can't be James Dean, forever. And, in the end, I think every one of these guys deserves a decent and happy and fulfilled life: just as we ALL do. It may seem a little less interesting to have a good job and a happy family - but, I think HAPPINESS is NEVER boring, or trivial, for the people you care about. (Like, I am always wondering whatever happened to Shane #1 - he was a "bad boy", if I ever saw one - but the last I heard, he was trying to start a clothing company: so I always hope that things worked out OK for him.)

Hugs,
~ "A" XOXOXOXOXO

"BAD BOY" ~ from John Waters' Cry Baby: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeFbVrC8Tnw
Wow Ambi, you've touched on quite a few interesting points to me. First you said: "And whether Broke Straight Boys models are gay or straight, doesn't really matter, to me."From the reaction to the scenes on the forum, and through the voting system that we see, you are more in the majority, and I am in the minority. The passonite loving scenes get the highest praise and numbers.

Your telling us of your experiences as a youth with straight guys is very interesting and hot to me. Thank you for sharing.

And when you asked about Tank Shane, the t shirt guy, the last thing that we heard about him was from David on the forum, during the period when we knew that he was through as producer, but his scenes were still being doled out, and David still had permission to post on the forum. He told us that Shane was now either bisexual or gay and had a boyfriend. That is not what I expected nor what I wanted to hear, but it is what David told us.

And when you asked about Tank Shane, the t shirt guy, the last thing that we heard about him was from David on the forum, during the period when we knew that he was through as producer, but his scenes were still being doled out, and David still had permission to post on the forum. He told us that Shane was now either bisexual or gay and had a boyfriend. That is not what I expected nor what I wanted to hear, but it is what David told us.
Damn, I was just born too early. That boy might have had an outside appearance of a bad boy, but during the "ranting" of David at the beginning of the scenes, I could always see an inner softness of Shane. That latter side of him was what turned me on. Hard on the outside (pun intended) and soft and tender on the inside.

Damn, I was just born too early. That boy might have had an outside appearance of a bad boy, but during the "ranting" of David at the beginning of the scenes, I could always see an inner softness of Shane. That latter side of him was what turned me on. Hard on the outside (pun intended) and soft and tender on the inside.
That's an excellent point Robb, one that I hadn't thought about. But yes, when David would go on and on about him bottoming or whatever else, Shane had a gentle look in his eyes as David "ranted" as you say. I agree that he did seem like a good kid, who liked to look hard.

I grew up in a working class neighborhood except when I was younger and my father was stationed somewhere where he could have his family nearby [he was a CPO in the Navy]. But I grew up around any number of characters who were a bit rough around the edges. And that has always been my "type". Since being an adult I have done volunteer work with organizations who work with "at risk" kids not least because they remind me of the kids I grew up around and the type of kid I could have become had my circumstances been even so slightly different. So when I see how some of the young men here behave on screen I am not surprised because they definitely do not identify as gay or bisexual. They are not going to kiss or interact sexually with another man as they would with a woman. Some of them do not even want to remove all their clothing - sometimes because of scars or issues about what their body looks like and others I suspect because they see being completely naked with another man as far more involved [and potentially vulnerable] than they are comfortable with. I also know gay men who pick up guys like this and do not want them getting all undressed. One I know even tells them, "don't bother removing your socks, you aren't going to be here that long".

In high school I knew guys who knew that they could go to a certain small park and older men would pay them twenty dollars to suck their dicks. To give some perspective I was working a job after school, 30 hours a week for a 35.00 paycheck so the financial attraction was obvious. Just how "flexible" those boys were in dealing with their customers depended on the amount of cash involved and how comfortable they were with same sex activity. For them it was about the money and only about the money. What they did depended on what they were paid and typically it was nothing more than opening the fly on their pants and letting some guy suck their dick in a public rest room or in the front seat of a car.

Many of those boys were "bad boys" in that they were in and out of legal trouble on a regular basis. The vast majority of this trouble was small minor nonsense, usually alcohol related - drunk in public, open container, under age consumption, or a drunken fist fight. Some had substance abuse issues and offenses related to that, often shop lifting or auto burglary. A few of those boys from back then eventually "came out" as gay although much later. Most married, got jobs and settled down to raise families. In fact one source of great amusement to me now is when I go back to visit my relatives in that area and run into men with whom I had sex back then and they are with their wives and re-act with some discomfort as if they are worried I will tell their almost 60 spouse what they did 40 odd years ago.

In my interactions these days I still see many of the same behaviors. The kids I have worked with often are well versed in sex trade and some are very frank about it. But it is still the same type of young men - some involved in petty crime because that is how one survives on the street or in a marginal society. One guy I dealt with who was actually highly intelligent and had a charming personality told me flat out that he hustled because he was a lousy thief and the money was better. He had a drug habit and a girlfriend to support and he was good looking and knew it. Two others I worked with also had substance abuse issues and ultimately we were able to get them off the streets and into treatment, eventually into regular jobs and "the square life". But only because they were sick of life on the streets and were really motivated to leave. Before that both had hustled and done auto burglaries to support themselves and their girlfriends. [One thing I always found interesting was how they supported the girlfriends, including their drug habits before spending money on themselves. The girlfriends however did not.] Sexually however each of these guys were different in what they were willing to do to make money. One was willing to be fucked and sucked dick as well as did S&M but would not under any circumstances kiss. He once told me he preferred to be fucked because the clients typically were so excited about being able to fuck someone who looked like him they paid well and came quickly. The other one would suck dick but would not allow anyone to touch his ass but he would kiss.

The long and short of this overly long post is that the guys we see on this website are complex human beings. Their motivations are all different as is their willingness to engage in certain types of sexual activity. The folks who view these vignettes are just as varied. As a general rule I enjoy the films here and the young men who perform in them. But I am never surprised when one sees a person who does one thing quite well but is unwilling to do another. So I do not get all bent out of shape if the guys do not kiss even though I enjoy seeing the ones willing to do so. I do not expect to see every guy filmed display the same level of passion or interest. Your lileage may vary but that's my 49 cents worth.

To my mind, bad boys are just angry that they haven't managed to be good boys. They in fact yearn desperately for approval and love but don't think they're good enough. Wasn't that really the core of the James Dean myth? "Hard on the outside,... @

My fantasy in response to a bad boy is to tame him, draw out the love-starved baby within. And then hug, hug, hug.

I have described myself in the past as a Male Mother because of how much it fulfills me to nurture younger men.

What I don't like is a good boy who's resentful of his need for support till he finds his own way and who acts out against those who take care of him. Not so nice.

TG
x

Not every bad boy can be tamed, some are capable of cutting your throat with a smile on their face. Be careful with real bad boys.

BadBoys2_Sign_Very-01b.jpg

Hey, Mike:

It was not at all a problem for me to tell you my experiences with straight guys. Junior high school was kind of tough - because the guys there were kind of tough, on ME.

High school was better: because the kids there were a bit more civilized, and I had a steady best friend, called "Patrick", who was very straight, but still chose to sit with me in EVERY class, because I was nice to him. He was captain of the basketball team, and very handsome, and I remember that once we went to a George Bernard Shaw play in the city (Candida) - and, at one point, I anticipated (a little too audibly - what Candida's next line was going to be. . .): and when the actress actually SAID IT, all the audience around us laughed and clapped, because they'd heard what I said - and Patrick hugged me - and I got an embarrassing little dark-spot, on my khaki pants. (***BLUSHING, DEEPLY***)

On the way home, Patrick let me fall asleep on his shoulder, on the school-bus. And I felt so happy and comforted. (It was a freezing, Canadian, February night. And I still remember the scent of his deodorant - Mennen Speed-Stick, original: and if I ever catch a whiff of that deodorant, in the drugstore, I almost lose my head, and don't know whether to come, or cry: honestly.) And, when I got back home from that school-trip, I went directly to my room and masturbated exactly 15 times, in a row - I was so frustrated and desperately in love, with Patrick.

The last, nicest thing that Patrick ever did for me, was that, on one of our last days in senior year, our gym teacher gave us a free "pool day", at the local swimming pool. Patrick carried me on his shoulders, all around the pool, and afterwards hugged me HARD, and said, "A", you are so much my BEST FRIEND." And then we graduated, and I didn't see him again for 20 years ~ by which time he was married, with children, and all our conversation was chaste, and superficial. . . .

In university, I had a good straight friend, who is a famous doctor, now - but then he was a science student, and captain of the university swim-team. One spring - and this is how we really became friends - we went to a seminar at our residence about "how to get a good summer job." And this guy, although he is brilliant at science, cannot write, and cannot SPELL - and he was despairing of how to write a proper resume. Being very taken with him, and being the enterprising little gay kid that I was: I pulled him aside, and said, "I can write your resumes for you, this summer!" I did so, and got him a job - and also wrote all his applications for medical school. And we are close friends, to this day.

So yes, Mike - I love straight boys! (I guess I love boys, PERIOD.) But my only point, with this last, is that - as well as the straight boys who abused me in junior high school - - - there have been some very beautiful and kind and loving ones in my life, too: ones who have never shied from sharing modest physical affections (like hugs and kisses) and ENORMOUS emotional affections, with me, too.

I guess, when it comes to erotica: all that I really care about is that the models are beautiful and sweet, and, that there are lots of good camera-angles ;-) I don't really care whether they are, in fact, straight, or gay, or bisexual, or PAN-sexual (a word and a CONCEPT I didn't even know about, or think about, till Jason mentioned it, on this board.)

And I KNOW I am a heterodox member of Broke Straight Boys for not caring about such things - because, after all, this site was founded to please people who enjoy seeing young straight men, experimenting with new experiences. (Just as the title, "Broke Straight Boys" proclaims.) I don't really care about such things, Mike: but I know there are many (probably most of the charter-members, and a goodly majority of the NEW members) who DO: and justly so. (This is YOUR site, NOT mine.)

However, I just wanted you to know that, in my day and time, I have had as many inspirations, and heartaches, over straight boys, as (I suppose) anyone on here. And some of those heartaches vanished into thin air - - - but I am glad that SOME of them (as with my friend, the doctor) have turned into lasting, and wonderful, friendships.

LAST - I guess my 'gaydar' is not too good - but I would never have guessed what you told me about Shane. (Who was one of my favorite models, in the days of BSB1.) I never imagined that Shane would have turned out to be bisexual or gay - but, one never knows. I had the odd experience, just in this holiday season, of a young man I encountered a decade ago online, who was a student of literature, and who needed some help with his studies back then: returning to me this week, and telling me that he is gay. (A decade ago, when we first spoke, I scrupulously explained to him that I was and AM gay, and that, if that made him uncomfortable, he shouldn't seek ME as a tutor - even though I do my best to respect all people's boundaries, with exquisite precision!)

So. . . I assisted this man with a few essays on Keats, and Milton. And then he disappeared from my life. I surmised, for good and all. But last week, he showed up again, saying, "Hey, A. - I am now 30. I am fine. I have done well in school - and thank you for your help with the essays - and - I have a very nice boyfriend, now. When I met you, I was still stuggling with how I felt, but: you helped me to feel that one can be gay, and be an honorable person, too." Perhaps that is the best compliment I've ever received, Mike.

IN TRUTH ~ my friends are my friends, and I love them, and it is my duty to love and care for them, no matter what their faith, philosopy (I used to teach political philosopy, you see), or their sexual orientation. I have been treated GRANDLY, by many straight people (though rather ill by a few); and VERY BADLY by many gay people (though BEAUTIFULLY, by numbers of them).

So, my firm conviction is that, if possible, every single individual should be treated as an individual, based solely on his or her own merits, beliefs, and sentiments. Which is not to say that I imagine I can stand in judgement over anyone - except insofar as I must decide, for myself, for whom I might possibly be a helpful friend, or not. (And, vice versa.) There are PLENTY of wise and good and wonderful persons in this world, for whom I am just an obnoxious TERROR - and, of course, vice versa. So, I do my best to offer help when I can, and withdraw, when I ought.

At any rate, I quite like JASON's notion of pan-sexuality - the idea that anyone might potentially be physically loved, for his or her charm, charisma, and intellectual merits. I am not programmed quite as generously as Jason - as my orientation, to use an unpleasant term, which sounds a bit like a guide for a GPS computer - but, I have found GREAT loves, in this life, with people who are gay, straight, bisexual ~ and everything else along the spectrum.

Your friend,
"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

Last edited:
"As my orientation. . . etc., etc. . . . is 100 per cent gay." (Final paragraph) Sorry, there is a 15-minute edit limit on this board - which is a cruel stricture, for someone as verbose, and silly, as I.

"A" XOXOXOXOXO

Watching the "Behind the scenes" with Jason, Blake and Denver visiting New York, make me fantasise about them having sex... http://members.brokestraightboys.co...QYUYwdTFFbUZVVktGL2lmcWhTZ1FQblVoc21zTDgraQo*

And that fantasy comes true in episodes as BLAKE BENNET & JASON and DENVER GRAND & JASON

blake-jason-hq-900x600-03.jpg

I watched these two videos above in the past two days. Smokin' hot. Just smokin' hot. Jason sure has bedroom eyes for his partners. Probably gay but who cares. Not I said the Valentine. Both of the other boys are so sensual and sexual in these two videos too. Loved 'em.

I watched these two videos above in the past two days. Smokin' hot. Just smokin' hot. Jason sure has bedroom eyes for his partners. Probably gay but who cares. Not I said the Valentine. Both of the other boys are so sensual and sexual in these two videos too. Loved 'em.

But, not really "bad boy" types.

Maybe.......

ayden-johnny-05.jpg

ayden-max-25.jpg

or.....

ayden-carter-hq-900x600-04.jpg