• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Back

jlips

Elite Member
Reaction score
Hello boys and girls! The bitch is back! Had to come back and check up and some peeps! Only ones I've seen post are peter, mikeyank, and Beth. I have also started writing again and want to revive the Tales of Lust and Seduction thread, to add some new stories. Stop by and say hello! Later!

Hello boys and girls! The bitch is back! Had to come back and check up and some peeps! Only ones I've seen post are peter, mikeyank, and Beth. I have also started writing again and want to revive the Tales of Lust and Seduction thread, to add some new stories. Stop by and say hello! Later!

Nice to see you back "J". You better post a nasty story soon or you'll never get Mikeyank off your back!! You started a whole new membership? I thought when members came after a hiatus their avatar and number of posts etc all stayed the same??? It always did when Jon quit his 100 times lolololol

It is wonderful to have you back JLipps although a little birdie gave me a heads up on your return so this "old man" didn't have a heart attack seeing such a wonderful old friend suddenly reappear. lol And indeed you know that I can die a happy man once I get to read your long promised "Grocery Store Chronicles". You know how much I love reading true accounts of straight guy seductions.

I think you could have chosen your old screen name of JLipps4u and all of your old posts would be attached, but a rose by any other name is just as sweet! :welcome: back sweet man!!!!!! :angel:

Thanks Buckeye1
It is good to be back. I look forward to spending some time with y'all!

Thanks Peter! And I actually do have a couple of stories ready! I just want to see if I can get them on the thread I started previously.

thanks Mark! Good to be back! Glad to see you are still frequenting the forums. I sent a request to someone here to see about being reinstated. Hope they can do it.

thanks Mikeyank! I actually have a couple of stories ready to go! I am waiting to see if I can access my old thread, "Tales of Lust and Seduction".

Jlips!!

It's so good to see you back my friend. :wavey: It's been too long. You have been very much missed I here I can assure you. :001_smile:

Thanks TAmpa, and I have missed my Broke Straight Boys family as well. It is good to be back, and as I told Mikeyank, I am here more for the forum than for the videos. I missed you guys!