• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

AYDEN is cumming........AYDEN is cumming

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
According to the preview page for February 2, (Groundhog Day), we will be treated to the long anticipated return of AYDEN.

The blurb says "Ayden gets a go with stud Adam. One hot fuck!" This is a scene that I am greatly looking forward to!

AYDEN, AYDEN, AYDEN......​

1964297.gif

According to the preview page for February 2, (Groundhog Day), we will be treated to the long anticipated return of AYDEN.

The blurb says "Ayden gets a go with stud Adam. One hot fuck!" This is a scene that I am greatly looking forward to!

Wow, let us hope it lives up the the hype! DAmn, I hope so! I like both them boys.

Wow, let us hope it lives up the the hype! DAmn, I hope so! I like both them boys.

Indeed, you know what happens when we hype things up...
I know that I won't be disappointed, as just seeing the beautiful AYDEN get naked and do whatever he may do will make for a very satisfying viewing experience for me.

I am quite smitten with young AYDEN!. :blush:

I know I can't wait; Adam AND Ayden in a hot fuck scene together? Wow. That scene alone will be worth the price of admission...

i think i like adam! ayden answered my question about his least thing and so did adam.
i think this was a very good episode and for the most part the camera focused on the parts i like to see.
love feet and was glad the camera pulled back so adam's feet were in the frame.
beginning to see a different ayden and i like what i see.
loved the helping hand from ayden.

i think i like adam! ayden answered my question about his least thing and so did adam.
i think this was a very good episode and for the most part the camera focused on the parts i like to see.
love feet and was glad the camera pulled back so adam's feet were in the frame.
beginning to see a different ayden and i like what i see.
loved the helping hand from ayden.

Hate to say I told you so, BUT ______________________!:001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:

Hate to say I told you so, BUT ______________________!:001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:

you do not hate to say that. if you did say it, i would have to say you we right AGAIN. i learn quickly, but the teaching has to comes slowly.

a new ayden fan.