• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ayden @ Brayden

Mactee & Mikeyank,

Ditto. :danke2:

Luv ya both. :Banane59:
I love you guys too. The sense of community with good friends like you guys, most of whom I will probably never meet in person, is what makes the forum such a wonderful place for me too. :thumbup:

Damn, I think we forgot the subject of this thread.:001_wub:

attachment.php

I know....Jon usually plays "Thread Police," but I wanted to hear more about AYDEN.:par50:
I believe that I have made myself abundantly clear on how fond I am of young hot, handsome AYDEN. :smiley-love021:

I come from the opposite point of view. I am here for the scenes and the media the site provides, not for the forum. That is OK by me because I get what I pay for with the media.

What I find so tiring is the constant negativity expressed on the forum. I had to laugh when one of the models described the forum as sort of like high school. There are just too many snarky and nasty comments flying about just because one can do this. I see little sense of "community" (which used to be talked about) other than the joyful expression of negativity.

Blue, I hope you are still around the forum for a while to read potential responses to your post.

While in general I agree with the above quote as I too get tired of the negativity but I have just learned to disregard it for the sake of the "community" I feel here and the joy I have through this medium. I feel like I have developed some friends that are special to me and other than Beth, and Mikeyank from a BTS of NY Pride, I have no idea what my forum friends look like. That's pretty unique in my book. OOPS, I just remembered that Jon had at one time a picture of himself on his page. So I know what that blond headed young man from England looks like.

I guess what I am saying to you, and please forgive me if this offends, that I think you have used too broad of a brush to paint the whole forum with your post. I read that as negativity, the same that you dislike so much. Now, as I asked you to forgive me, I readily acknowledge that I have been guilty on this forum of misreading posts, using my Southern humor to a fault, reading something into a post that really was not there that brought offense. I have had to publicly asked for forgiveness for statements I have made to members and models. (don't like that time) But I carry on even with my head bowed low. So be it. The French have a better term for this but I cannot remember from my college days how to spell it.

So, we all are different, thank God!

Is this a free country or what?! Don't you just love it?!!

So ends the bloviating from a "Southern Gentleman." (self described)

I Am Still Around

I am still around mactee and thanks for asking.

I will be around as long as the site continues to amuse and entertain.

I will let others on the forum perform the function of critic and discerning observer.

Vox populi -- vox dei.

Enjoy your summer.

Last edited:
Having had 4 years of high school Latin... Did you mean your post to say that the voice of the people equals the voice of God? lol

So be it. The French have a better term for this but I cannot remember from my college days how to spell it.

I can help you with that. "So be it" translates into "C'est la vie" in French ;)

Vox Populi Vox Ddi

Welcome back Tampa and hope the recovery continues apace.

And, Mila, anything translated into french is the better for it.

I have always seen the translation of that particular latin phrase as:

"The voice of the people is the voice of god."

The Romans loved it as it made their politics very simple.

The Jesuits who taught me my rudimentary latin were not so fond of it.

Happy Week End.

Welcome back Tampa and hope the recovery continues apace.

And, Mila, anything translated into french is the better for it.

I have always seen the translation of that particular latin phrase as:

"The voice of the people is the voice of god."

The Romans loved it as it made their politics very simple.

The Jesuits who taught me my rudimentary latin were not so fond of it.

Happy Week End.

Thanks for the well wishes Blue. I can see why Roman rulers loved the saying and why the Jesuits hated it. lol Happy Weekend.

I believe that I have made myself abundantly clear on how fond I am of young hot, handsome AYDEN. :smiley-love021:
Sorry only like Ayden with his long locks, way cuter!! He reminds of the hot hippie kid in high school who goes to college and comes back in a couple years a preppy.

I can help you with that. "So be it" translates into "C'est la vie" in French ;)

Much thanks Milla, I have written that down for future reference.

Sorry only like Ayden with his long locks, way cuter!! He reminds of the hot hippie kid in high school who goes to college and comes back in a couple years a preppy.
I agree Peter, that facially he is cuter with the longer hair, but from the neck down he is still perfect in every way, in my book! AYDEN sure pushes all of my buttons. :smiley-love021:

Last edited: