• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

austin

andyk44

Virgin
Reaction score
i love to see austin get fucked that would be so hot will it ever happen?:001_tt1:

Andy, Dustin did it. Check back in prior episodes. The consensus here on the forum that he loved every minute of it, with a very pretty stiffy to prove it.

Dustin fucks austin

I always lose it when Austin says "That feels so good." You know it does. I'd like to see if I could make him say that.

Me, too, elyot! He is adorable. It's ok, if he says it feels good. Do any of us care?

I always lose it when Austin says "That feels so good." You know it does. I'd like to see if I could make him say that.

This is so true...:thumbup1:

I would like to see you seeing if you could make him say it. Why have we dumped the idea of a cuteassed forum member appearing in an episode?

I would like to see you seeing if you could make him say it. Why have we dumped the idea of a cuteassed forum member appearing in an episode?
Slim, very good question! There have been a few posters here that inquired how to get on the futon. Mark? David? Any hot posters in film yet?

Slim, very good question! There have been a few posters here that inquired how to get on the futon. Mark? David? Any hot posters in film yet?

Who dropped the idea. I thought it was still up for grabs for the right model. :thumbup: Besides Tyler is a Forum member and he does shoots for Broke Straight Boys LOL Slim I love ya buddy... I will gladly vote for you.

it would be cool if austin had his own spot on the form like tyler