• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

austin here

Well Austin, this is exciting given that we've thoroughly enjoyed you presence on Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals! Perhaps other sites? What from your "private" life are you willing to share with us fans? Sure I speak for everyone that we hope you are doing well and are happy.

Bit of an odd question I guess, but having seen the "stable" of new models on Broke Straight Boys, anyone in particular who "arouses" your curiosity? Perhaps some one who might be fun to play with on camera?

Austin,
See you and The Big D and JC in St Louis on the 26th and 27th. got a lil something for you guys, Sha knows what it is I think since he is from the area originally but, you guys will have to wait an see till me and the bf bring it hahaha

Austin,
See you and The Big D and JC in St Louis on the 26th and 27th. got a lil something for you guys, Sha knows what it is I think since he is from the area originally but, you guys will have to wait an see till me and the bf bring it hahaha

Yep. Sha knows what it is. :) They will love it.