• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

baal

Reaction score
Okay, CJ's no prize but come on, Austin is in this! That alone is worth the prize of admission and had me very eager to see it!

Okay, CJ's no prize but come on, Austin is in this! That alone is worth the prize of admission and had me very eager to see it!

You got that right! Austin is a lot of fun to watch, but it was just a ho hum day for CJ. Is he ever glad to be in a shoot?:confused1:

Come on you guys, CJ loved that. He's just not talkative, in fact less than monosyllabic; his responses sound more like a single consonant, a glottal stop or a brief cough than a word.

But he was turned on from before they stripped off, he was in shape, he and Austin looked good together. And, they were professional enough to seem to like what was happening, both stiff from the start, and doing that wonderful thing of taking each others' orgasms in hand.

When there's a "viewer's request" does the viewer help with the bread? Dave has announced a couple of times in the banter that certain viewers have asked for specific casting combinations and story lines. I'm guessing they foot the bill as well. Interesting.

I agree one hundred percent. I think that Nu and Austin would be a good pairing, with Austin;s cum dripping off his moutn. Nothing wrong with that. I would given the chance.

Is there 3 shoots left now with CJ? I'm counting them down and the last one will have a drum roll. I hear the timpany already

Come on you guys, CJ loved that. He's just not talkative, in fact less than monosyllabic; his responses sound more like a single consonant, a glottal stop or a brief cough than a word.

But he was turned on from before they stripped off, he was in shape, he and Austin looked good together. And, they were professional enough to seem to like what was happening, both stiff from the start, and doing that wonderful thing of taking each others' orgasms in hand.

When there's a "viewer's request" does the viewer help with the bread? Dave has announced a couple of times in the banter that certain viewers have asked for specific casting combinations and story lines. I'm guessing they foot the bill as well. Interesting.

I agree Slim. CJ had a very good time in this one. I gave this one a 4. Since this is an older one of CJ he looks better here and reminds me of some of his best work when he was in his prime. I like Austin too but I also have to show some love to CJ. Because his oldest work is what kept me around the site long enough to discover the forum.

In this scene as Austin's dick was pulsing , throbbing and spewing cum in CJ's hand, "Mumbles" mumbled, "You like that?" That's like an unexpected whole paragraph of dialogue for CJ! haha Austin of course replied that he like it alot. And the whole time during Austin's orgasm and their mini conversation you'll notice that "straight boy" CJ was hard as rock. Good times!

As for the "viewer's request" part there is precedent for that. I don't believe that the viewer picks up the tab for every request that's granted. But in the case of the Anthony/Nikolas vid of Sept. 22, 2007 the viewer did apparently pick up most of the tab. Of course that vid is infamous for showing Nikolas to be arguably the laziest, most ungrateful, most arrogant and most overpaid model on the site so far. I wouldn't have given him more than $300 max for the little dab of work he did in that scene.

But this Austin/CJ video was a welcome blast from the past. I hope that CJ is doing well out there. God bless him.

I enjoyed this vid.

Austin was happy and smiling. CJ, too, was very chipper. For CJ. :001_smile:

CJ's gonna get laid by a chick whom is "into that shit". I hope she tips well! :001_smile:

CJ is always rarin' to go! Peeking out of his tightywhities from the start. Austin appreciated CJ's BJ technique, and clearly enjoyed the experience.

I really liked how comfortable Austin and CJ were with each other. Loved watching them lean into each other while giving the other head.

Austin loved CJ's handy work. CJ asked him if he enjoyed his O. Austin did!

Austin had CJ moaning with his hand. Then I thought "Oh, no! CJ is going to do it himself!" Not to worry, as quick study Austin saw CJ's technique and got him off! I don't recall ever seeing anyone get CJ to bust before.

It doesn't always have to be about fucking. Watching these guys get each other off by hand was very enjoyable to me!

Good job, guys!

I for one am really bored with every site having Austin in every other scene. Austin is good looking and hot, with an even hotter body, but come on, he's on like every gay for pay site on the net and he shows up every week on scenes in at least two sites not affiliated with Broke Straight Boys

Abe

I guess I'm at with Austin that point where people seem to still find themselves with Tyler. The big head says yes, he is a tad overexpsoed at the moment but the little head don't care! The boy is still smoking hot!

Great shoot. They are always a great pairing. I loved CJ's Freudian slip about getting with him later, I mean her. LOL None the less it was very cute to hear it...:sneaky2:

They worked very well together and achieved orgasm. I know there was no kissing but they seemed to take good care of eachother...:blush:

We already saw the fuck scene so this was good back ground to fill in the missing information... Thanks, for catching us up.:blush:

I've always had a fondness for CJ. A good friend told me that of all his fellow models, CJ was the one he had the most in common with, which leads me to believe that Mumbles was really saying something all the time.

A quick observation - The brontosaurus had two brains: one in its head and one at the base of its tail. In college comparative anatomy class we used to say, "If something missed the forward mind, twas rescued by the one behind." Kinda like males, two brains, "If something fools the upper head, twas governed by the dick instead."

Austin reminds me of the Rebel Without a Cause syndrome that was so common when I was a teenager, the James Dean complex. There was always one teenager that had a dangerous edge that attracted everybody. That's Austin. He promises to take you places and show you things; you can feel it in his gaze. Austin's the kind of guy who puts dirty pictures in your head and makes your want to write dirty books. Oh, wait a minute, he already did. . .

There's a remark, earlier in this thread, about never getting tired of Austin. If those of us who feel that Tyler is an extraordinarly handsome young man promise to never remind you of that remark, can we count on you to extend to us the same courtesy. You know, "If something fools the upper head, twas governed by. . ."

Just a treat or two to improve our brain(s). . .

Attachments

• austin79.jpg
    austin79.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 26
  • corey-tyler56.jpg
    corey-tyler56.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 26
  • tyler.jpg
    tyler.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 26
  • tyler-jacob-bb23_thumb.jpg
    tyler-jacob-bb23_thumb.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 74
  • tyler1.jpg
    tyler1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 29
  • austin012aa.jpg
    austin012aa.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 54
  • tyler-austin-oral210.jpg
    tyler-austin-oral210.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 28
Thanks for the trip down memory lane, Rifle!

I actually rewatched the Tyler/Jacob vid (bottom pic) the other day. Tyler was still fairly new, and it was Jacob's first time @ Broke Straight Boys

They kissed, and it was a bareback vid. I was a little irritated with David. At the very end, Tyler was lying on top of Jacob, and I swear, if David had waited another 15 seconds before telling them to get dressed, Tyler would have been lip locked with Jacob! :001_tt2:

I haven't tired of Austin yet. Tyler either!

Thanks for the pics! Both of my brains appreciate it!

Last edited:
You're right, of course, about the end of the T/J video - and the same thing is true abut the second Tyler/Austin. Watch it with that same thought in mind. I created a whole story around those two T/A videos.