• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Audio

hotelfrontdeskagent

Reaction score
I listen to the videos on headsets.
Am I the only one that hears the audio make loud un-expected noise (either on headsets or in general)??

I listen to the videos on headsets.
Am I the only one that hears the audio make loud un-expected noise (either on headsets or in general)??

Well I to listen generally on head phones but not sure what un-expected noise your talking about? Occasionally some one will bump the microphone on David's set and make a thump but normally the audio from David is very good and you can hear everyone about equally. The audio on some of the other sites namely Straight Boys Jerk Off is terrible. You hear the camera man screaming in your ear while your Straining to hear the models. Please describe what your hearing a bit more and maybe some one can pin it down.

Yes...Denny pretty much said it the best. We film the scene with a "boom mic" and very, very rarely we may bump into the boom mic stand and that will give a thumb sound, but that is on very slight occasions. Now on some occasions, you may here noises coming from the squeaking futon when the action gets hot and heavy :)

Yes...Denny pretty much said it the best. We film the scene with a "boom mic" and very, very rarely we may bump into the boom mic stand and that will give a thumb sound, but that is on very slight occasions. Now on some occasions, you may here noises coming from the squeaking futon when the action gets hot and heavy :)

Try oiling the springs for a change... :001_tt2: