• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Attention Mick Fans: New Mick Sighting

Personally, I love that! Mick at night is so much funner sounding to me than the "Mickonians" in my humble opinion.

Abe

Personally, I love that! Mick at night is so much funner sounding to me than the "Mickonians" in my humble opinion.

Abe

But we shall always be Mickonians. Apparently it landed so hard when I said it, it's stuck for good! (For me anyway). And I can't help it. The corny Micktations keep coming to me. BTW, it occured to me earlier that he would, (of course), choose Gibson as his last name/stage name. Because of Gibson Guitars!

You sure Mick at Nite doesn't have too much of a Mickelodeon ring to it? :biggrin: Okay, I'll quit for the night!

Best!
B-

Hello, fellow Mickonians.

I'm a new member here at Broke Straight Boys and the forums here. I've already introduced myself to Brady and I hope I enjoy it here. I love this site so far and the models are sizzling hot, especially Mick ( well, duh! lol ).

Everyone have a great Tuesday!!

Hello, fellow Mickonians.

I'm a new member here at Broke Straight Boys and the forums here. I've already introduced myself to Brady and I hope I enjoy it here. I love this site so far and the models are sizzling hot, especially Mick ( well, duh! lol ).

Everyone have a great Tuesday!!
Welcome to the forum Thunderschlong. There is a thread here called "Self Proclaimed Model Fan Clubs" picking nicknames for our models. Your screen name might be a good one for our long tall hung model Sam. Great name and I hope that you will be a frequent contributor to our forums, Thunderschlong. Welcome!!!

Thank you, sir; but Thunderschlong is only for me.....one of my ex's gave me that nickname, lol.

Thank you, sir; but Thunderschlong is only for me.....one of my ex's gave me that nickname, lol.

Welcome to the forum, thunderschlong!

And of course, there are now those of us, at least myself anyway, who are dying to see the justification for such a nickname!

:postpics:

Abe

And of course, there are now those of us, at least myself anyway, who are dying to see the justification for such a nickname!

Abe

:001_rolleyes::001_rolleyes::001_rolleyes:

........ haven't seen any pictures of you, Mr. Bush...........

Nice to see you here Thunder! See, it doesn't take much to stir this bunch up! In a short period of time, I have found there's a whole bunch of love in this bunch of degenerates! So glad we're both a part of it!

As I told Ms. K, they truly put the "fun" in dysfunctional! (Oh yea, and there's a whole bunch of hot boyz too!)

Speaking of... what about Jack btw? Haven't seen much talk about him. I mean he's no Mick, (there's only one), but there's a whole lotta yummy going on there too. I kinda feel bad no one has become his champion. I don't usually go for blondes, but that one's got some sizzle... Imagine the group name possibilities there?

Gotta run now, but will TTYS!
B-

Time to MAN UP!

Abe

Dear Thunderschlong,

I could not agree with you more Abe, concerning "Thunderschlong's" providing pictorial justification for such a "noble and far reaching" term of "endearment". Take a few minutes to kindly share with other similarly interested and truly appreciative fellow forumites your "raison d’être", a French way of saying your justification for your nickname. It would be a great addition to your album on your profile page or as an attachment in your reply on the forum.

I feel compelled to ask you if it has a tattoo in the form of a "lightening bolt" on both sides or have I read far too much into your noteworthy nickname?

I feel I can speak for myself and Abe on this matter in that we both hope to hear the "clap of Thunderschlong" in the near future.

Nice to see you here Thunder! See, it doesn't take much to stir this bunch up! In a short period of time, I have found there's a whole bunch of love in this bunch of degenerates! So glad we're both a part of it!

As I told Ms. K, they truly put the "fun" in dysfunctional! (Oh yea, and there's a whole bunch of hot boyz too!)

Speaking of... what about Jack btw? Haven't seen much talk about him. I mean he's no Mick, (there's only one), but there's a whole lotta yummy going on there too. I kinda feel bad no one has become his champion. I don't usually go for blondes, but that one's got some sizzle... Imagine the group name possibilities there?

Gotta run now, but will TTYS!
B-

OH GOD! The possible names for the Jack fan club, have me hiding in a corner.:blink:

Haven't you heard that blonds are more fun.:blush:

Jack gets lots of love, it just seems no one gets as much love as Mick. Not even Bobby. Kind of like no one gets as much controversy as Jimmy and Jamie.:scared:

Dear Thunderschlong,

I could not agree with you more Abe, concerning "Thunderschlong's" providing pictorial justification for such a "noble and far reaching" term of "endearment". Take a few minutes to kindly share with other similarly interested and truly appreciative fellow forumites your "raison d’être", a French way of saying your justification for your nickname. It would be a great addition to your album on your profile page or as an attachment in your reply on the forum.

I feel compelled to ask you if it has a tattoo in the form of a "lightening bolt" on both sides or have I read far too much into your noteworthy nickname?

I feel I can speak for myself and Abe on this matter in that we both hope to hear the "clap of Thunderschlong" in the near future.

I am about to piss myself laughing. I warned him! (See Thunder, I told ya!)

You write beautifully btw Stimpy! Dirty and sexy in a clever and somewhat sophisticated manner! Tres chic and quite lovely. I give it a 9.9!

Love to all, and as Ellen says, "be kind to on another". And Thunder, I think you should post a picture of the tinyest dick you can find a web photo of as your profile pic! Keep 'em all guessing...

B-

Y'all have me cracking up. I go to work for 7 hours and my screen-name on here has "raised the roof", so to speak...lmao....

I'm a southern gentleman, a fraternity alum....( oh great, now I'm gonna get "did you have sex with your fraternity brothers?" questions ).

As for avatar pics of my schlong, well, I will respectfully keep it "Team Mick" for the time being....

As for my favorite models so far ( I've only seen back a few episodes so far ), my top 5 are: 1. Mick ( ok who saw that coming lmao ); 2. Jack; 3. Jimmy; 4. Mark and 5. Jason.

Hope everyone had a good Tuesday. I'll be online here for a while, checking out the other posts and watching some Mick in action.

Y'all have me cracking up. I go to work for 7 hours and my screen-name on here has "raised the roof", so to speak...lmao....

I'm a southern gentleman, a fraternity alum....( oh great, now I'm gonna get "did you have sex with your fraternity brothers?" questions ).

As for avatar pics of my schlong, well, I will respectfully keep it "Team Mick" for the time being....

As for my favorite models so far ( I've only seen back a few episodes so far ), my top 5 are: 1. Mick ( ok who saw that coming lmao ); 2. Jack; 3. Jimmy; 4. Mark and 5. Jason.

Hope everyone had a good Tuesday. I'll be online here for a while, checking out the other posts and watching some Mick in action.

Okay, so I can't believe no one has asked yet.... so did you? :w00t:
Hehe
B-

Okay, so I can't believe no one has asked yet.... so did you? :w00t:
Hehe
B-

...........And Thunderschlong :lol: starts his first thread, entitled "Diary of a Fratboy"..............:001_tt1:

...........And Thunderschlong :lol: starts his first thread, entitled "Diary of a Fratboy"..............:001_tt1:

Thread my ass, with a title like that, written by someone named Thunderschlong, he needs to devote some time to details and start his own website!!! :w00t:
Gotta sleep, airport pick up at 8:30 AM!
Nighty nite Kidz! Wishing y'all a lovely Wednesday!
B-

High expectations

I am about to piss myself laughing. I warned him! (See Thunder, I told ya!)

You write beautifully btw Stimpy! Dirty and sexy in a clever and somewhat sophisticated manner! Tres chic and quite lovely. I give it a 9.9!

Love to all, and as Ellen says, "be kind to on another". And Thunder, I think you should post a picture of the tinyest dick you can find a web photo of as your profile pic! Keep 'em all guessing...

B-

Dear BradyD1,

You say the nicest things and have a great sense of humor. Thanks for the 9.9 rating. I hope to live up to your high expectations. I look forward to run into you or your pall Thunder soon.

Amen Balboa. And have you noticed that they go up and make a complete ass of themselves? (Ok, so old joke)! But seriously, what an ass! Why am I suddenly craving a tossed salad!?

B-