• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Attention Mick Fans: New Mick Sighting

BradyD1

Reaction score
I don't usually pay much attention to the Broke Straight Boys bonus site HSBoys with links to 'Boys First Time', but I did today and I'm glad I did. I found a video of that sweet and adorable Mick. Synopsis: Two boys sitting on a bed, Mick playing guitar, (guess his ink is really legit, because he plays really well), other friend gets frisky and talks our boy into playing around with another guy for the first time.... They kiss, (sexy as hell), a little sucking and Mick tops him. It's Mick, so it's super hot and he's the same consistent adorable, shy acting, gentle top. His frisky buddy ain't bad either!

I gotta go. I'm getting a little dizzy...

Hope the link below works, If not, the shoot was dated 9/12/10

Enjoy and happy Sunday! :thumbup::thumbup:
B-

http://members.amateurboysfirsttime.com/boysfirst2/460/index.html

Luv that Mick

Thanks,
I checked out the bonus site and really enjoyed Mick. He's one hot guy, luv his tattoos,(I have and like ink), and really enjoy his versatility sexually. He's awesome as a top or bottom. Wish BSBII had more like Micj.:drool:

Mick is Hot!

Hey Everyone,

I had a Mick sighting of my own yesterday. :thumbup1: He is just as sweet in this link as you would hope for. He talks in detail about his life and his recent past. He tells the significance of some of his tattoos. You might claim that some of the stuff he says might be an exaggeration. But I believe him. He has little incentive to embellish his accomplishments.

He talks about being a former Army Ranger. (I know...sounds suspect, but you decide.) And Stephane...guess why you and I, and probably Mark, feel such a warm connection with him? So much so that I would rather smother him in a hug rather than just try to get him out of his clothes?

He's a Scorpio! One more for our team. LOL :thumbup:

Plus, I'm very happy we have him here as one our models now...even if he is bi or gay. He's just so adorable...

Please check out this teaser clip of Mick Gibson at the link below:

http://www.gaytube.com/media/131983/ClubAmateurUSA_Mick_Gibson_SeXplores/

Hey Everyone,

I had a Mick sighting of my own yesterday. :thumbup1: He is just as sweet in this link as you would hope for. He talks in detail about his life and his recent past. He tells the significance of some of his tattoos. You might claim that some of the stuff he says might be an exaggeration. But I believe him. He has little incentive to embellish his accomplishments.

He talks about being a former Army Ranger. (I know...sounds suspect, but you decide.) And Stephane...guess why you and I, and probably Mark, feel such a warm connection with him? So much so that I would rather smother him in a hug rather than just try to get him out of his clothes?

Plus, I'm very happy we have him here as one our models now...even if he is bi or gay. He's just so adorable...

WOW! This makes me adore Mick even more, as if that is possible. What an admirable thing that he did, when he joined the Army. Somehow I can see him wanting to serve his country.

He is so quiet, and he has such a sweet and kind demeanor. He's the kind of guy I'd love to just give a big hug, and thank him for serving his country as he did before he was injured.

Thank you so much for sharing, Tampa!

Abe

WOW! This makes me adore Mick even more, as if that is possible. What an admirable thing that he did, when he joined the Army. Somehow I can see him wanting to serve his country.

He is so quiet, and he has such a sweet and kind demeanor. He's the kind of guy I'd love to just give a big hug, and thank him for serving his country as he did before he was injured.

Exactly Abe! :biggrin: He seems like such a stand up guy who tries to do the right thing for his country and his fellow citizens. He's the kind of man that anybody would be thrilled to have for a son....or maybe even especially for a son-in-law.

His sweet and quiet demeanor...and even his thoughtful, gentle and considerate way of having sex, all point to what am exceptional human being he is. Somebody raised him well.

Hey Everyone,

Holy smokes.... I guess it really is possible to find myself even more attracted to Mick. So sweet and soft spoken, very matter-of-fact statements about his ink, it's meaning and a down play of his service to country and his injury, wow! Simply a beautiful young man who has served his country and has found a new way to make a living. I would love to know more about him, but the fact that he is a man of so few words is, quite honestly, one of the sexiest things about him. Amazing, adorable, sweet, soft spoken, sexy, smooth and masculine! Broke Straight Boys, you will be hard pressed to ever find a better model than Mick!

And Mick, if you're reading this, when you get your own channel, website, kingdom, planet.... please make sure to send me the link, path or stairway to heaven! I, or I guess I should say we... absolutely adore you!

Thanks for keeping the sharing going Tampa and Abe! You're tops ;-) among my fellow Mickonians!

Much love and wishes for a great weekend!
B-

Holy smokes.... I guess it really is possible to find myself even more attracted to Mick. So sweet and soft spoken, very matter-of-fact statements about his ink, it's meaning and a down play of his service to country and his injury, wow! Simply a beautiful young man who has served his country and has found a new way to make a living. I would love to know more about him, but the fact that he is a man of so few words is, quite honestly, one of the sexiest things about him. Amazing, adorable, sweet, soft spoken, sexy, smooth and masculine! Broke Straight Boys, you will be hard pressed to ever find a better model than Mick!

Right?

He's so humble and modest about himself and his service to his country. What a gentleman he is.

I'm so glad to find that so many of you see him in the same light that I do. :blush:

Well boys, here's another clip I found of Mick. He's been a busy boy. There are quite a few hokie, corny one-liners in this short clip. I know this is scripted, but it's Mick so it's just cute and adorable!! BTW, should we just start an official fan site? We seem to be heading that direction....

Enjoy, (Ho, Ho, Ho), and Happy Friday!
B-

http://fapgay.com/mick-gibson

Well boys, here's another clip I found of Mick. He's been a busy boy. There are quite a few hokie, corny one-liners in this short clip. I know this is scripted, but it's Mick so it's just cute and adorable!! BTW, should we just start an official fan site? We seem to be heading that direction....

B-

I am SERIOUSLY thinking about writing a gay love story, starring a character modeled after Mick! He will have Mick's shy, quiet, gentle, sweet personality and his oh-so muscular legs and that sweet boy next door face, and a love for playing his guitar. Add to that an enlisted man who became an army ranger, and was honorably discharged from the Army due to being injured, which I assume was his humvee was overturned after going over a roadside bomb (likely in Iraq).

Mick has the personality that has the makings of a good novel, with a lot of suspense, conflict, but a happy ending.

Guys like Mick, unfortunately, do not grow on trees. He is one in a million!

Abe

B-

Mick will never be the next Henny Youngman with the one liners, but he sure is a hell of a good looking young sex machine. I too like this young man and would like to see him with more truly straight first timers. I think he would be excellent with "rookies".

Mick will never be the next Henny Youngman with the one liners, but he sure is a hell of a good looking young sex machine. I too like this young man and would like to see him with more truly straight first timers. I think he would be excellent with "rookies".

Agreed Mike. And while I think Mick is incredibly hot, and is great in bed, it's his personality that is even hotter and sexier to me. I just love what a gentleman he is! I'll bet anything he always makes sure to hold the door for all ladies, and I'll bet any lady he's with sits in the car and waits for him to run around the other side and open her door for her.

Abe

well boys, here's another clip i found of mick. He's been a busy boy. There are quite a few hokie, corny one-liners in this short clip. I know this is scripted, but it's mick so it's just cute and adorable!! Btw, should we just start an official fan site? We seem to be heading that direction....

Enjoy, (ho, ho, ho), and happy friday!
B-

hot!!!!!!!

My oh my, someone in power has heard your outcries for Mick. You Mickonians get the next two updates.:w00t:

Can your joy be contained?:biggrin:

Here is another tip.Mick is already on dvd to be seen.viz KEY WEST
CUM produced by BLUE ALLEY STUDIOS.If you are familiar with AEBN, surf to it and search for Mick Gibson.Looking at the thumbs
I believe he is part of a 3 Way in scene 1 Did not watch the scene because I do not have enough credit at the moment and AEBN is rather expensive.For those who have go for it.

Again me folks.Just found out he did a lot more.Look for Mick Gibson on internet.He has several items there, including a blog on a quarrel he had with his girlfriend in December last year.Had to be hospitalized but thank God the injuries were minor from which he recovered quickly.

Again me folks.Just found out he did a lot more.Look for Mick Gibson on internet.He has several items there, including a blog on a quarrel he had with his girlfriend in December last year.Had to be hospitalized but thank God the injuries were minor from which he recovered quickly.

Yeah I've seen Mick around a few places before he came to Broke Straight Boys, but while I would normally be annoyed by that, I give it a total pass in this case because of Mick's unique, and special persona. I'm used to seeing various models start out brand new here on Broke Straight Boys/College Boy Physicals, and then become popular and completely whore themselves out to every single studio out there who will hire them for the next 2 years and become saturated and overexposed (i.e. Austin Grant, although I haven't seen him in anything new for a couple years now so he may be due for a comeback). It's rather rare for the reverse to happen on Broke Straight Boys, which did somewhat happen in Mick's case. But he's only worked for a handful of studios prior to coming to Broke Straight Boys, it's not like he has been spotted more often than Elvis in Memphis prior to coming to Broke Straight Boys (unlike guys such as Brodie, Phoenix, RC Ryan etc over on the original collegedudes247 site), so I'm cool with it.

However, if he ends up becoming another Austin Grant and seen in every scene on every site for the next 2 years, I will then totally relinquish my Mick fan status and just remember how special he was before he became Elvis lol.

For now, he is still an amazing and wonderful guy and it seems he has quite an interesting story to boot. I've got my fingers crossed that he doesn't become star struck, and sell out.

Abe

I am SERIOUSLY thinking about writing a gay love story, starring a character modeled after Mick! He will have Mick's shy, quiet, gentle, sweet personality and his oh-so muscular legs and that sweet boy next door face, and a love for playing his guitar. Add to that an enlisted man who became an army ranger, and was honorably discharged from the Army due to being injured, which I assume was his humvee was overturned after going over a roadside bomb (likely in Iraq).

Mick has the personality that has the makings of a good novel, with a lot of suspense, conflict, but a happy ending.

Guys like Mick, unfortunately, do not grow on trees. He is one in a million!

Abe

Abe - Brilliant idea, I love it! It really does have the makings of a great story. If you ever do, let me know! I want a signed copy!
Best wishes for an amazing weekend!
B-

My oh my, someone in power has heard your outcries for Mick. You Mickonians get the next two updates.:w00t:

Can your joy be contained?:biggrin:

It's almost as if someone were paying them off to run these back to back, hmmm? Either that, or this young man is seriously selling subscritions!

BTW, You know what's better than Mick all day? "Mick at Nite"! Have I gone too far? (I got a million of 'em)!

Happy, Happy! :lol:
B-