• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

ATM: Not Just A Money Machine...

Two way street

Mark, you the owner, respond to our threads. If it's a technical problem or a plea like this... and I really do appreciate your comments very much.

What I read is:
BSBHClay Last Activity 08-22-2012 04:16 AM
WebMonkey Last Activity 10-14-2012 04:37 PM

If only our producer took you as an example. It's good to hear that Clay reads our comments. Imagine he left a single line now and then... just to show us that he does read our remarks.

Now reviewing a video feels like a rather silly thing to do, never getting any response back. The (second)most important person is missing on this forum. Even if we can't make Clay fall for this forum, love is a two way street.

?

Last edited:
Hi sorry I've been MIA. I'm working hard on improving things and all my efforts lately have been going to that. I'm sorry if I'm not posting here as much. Yes we do have a new Broke Straight Boys studio in Colorado. Clay is still filming as usual. Having a new Broke Straight Boys studio will open up our ability to have more sets, locations, behind the scenes and some other surprises you will definitely like.

Sorry for not posting the Denver Grand ATM song here. That kind of slipped by us.

Also even though Clay doesn't respond much he reads every thread on this board.
Thank you Mark for responding to us on this thread. And I appreciate that you are trying to improve the site and will have "surprises" for us that we will "definitely like". :angel:

Please ask Clay to drop by the forum every once in a while, as it gives us a special connection with the man who makes the scenes. Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving!

rrhill RULES!!!!!!!!!!

I love your new avatar, Robert. Your creativity and subtle wit enhances my experience as a forumite.

You are a precious gift to us, and I totally appreciate your presence here. :biggrin:

Attachments

• WebMonkey2.jpg
    WebMonkey2.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 39
Hi sorry I've been MIA. I'm working hard on improving things and all my efforts lately have been going to that. I'm sorry if I'm not posting here as much. Yes we do have a new Broke Straight Boys studio in Colorado. Clay is still filming as usual. Having a new Broke Straight Boys studio will open up our ability to have more sets, locations, behind the scenes and some other surprises you will definitely like.

Sorry for not posting the Denver Grand ATM song here. That kind of slipped by us.

Mark:001_wub:, if the Colorado studio is in addition to Clay's studio, who is filming in Colorado, where is WebMonkey, and why are things so behind? It breaks my heart that there is more information for twitter and facebook, than the Broke Straight Boys site. That seems very wrong.........In two and a half years, I have never felt neglected by YOU.:crying2:

I am guessing that CHAD is in Colorado, since he was in Denver's video.

I love Ayden's haircut! But I might need a better look, like, in the daytime, in a lawn chair, poolside, in trunks, next to me. *sigh* ❤❤❤

Ayden's trunks would look even better at the bottom of the pool. :blush:

Thank you Mark for responding to us on this thread. And I appreciate that you are trying to improve the site and will have "surprises" for us that we will "definitely like". :angel:

Please ask Clay to drop by the forum every once in a while, as it gives us a special connection with the man who makes the scenes. Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks Mikey! What a great post. I know that Mark is very busy with the new tv show plus all his other duties. Clay is directing not just one but two separate sites. So I know he is also incredibly busy.

Mark:001_wub:, if the Colorado studio is in addition to Clay's studio, who is filming in Colorado, where is WebMonkey, and why are things so behind? It breaks my heart that there is more information for twitter and facebook, than the Broke Straight Boys site. That seems very wrong.........In two and a half years, I have never felt neglected by YOU.:crying2:

I am guessing that CHAD is in Colorado, since he was in Denver's video.

Have the studios in Florida been replaced by the new one in Colorado? It's always been a source of pride to me to know that all the Broke Straight Boys models got to visit my home state.

Mark, you the owner, respond to our threads. If it's a technical problem or a plea like this... and I really do appreciate your comments very much.

What I read is:
BSBHClay Last Activity 08-22-2012 04:16 AM
WebMonkey Last Activity 10-14-2012 04:37 PM

If only our producer took you as an example. It's good to hear that Clay reads our comments. Imagine he left a single line now and then... just to show us that he does read our remarks.

Now reviewing a video feels like a rather silly thing to do, never getting any response back. The (second) most important person is missing on this forum. Even if we can't make Clay fall for this forum, love is a two way street.

I have to agree with you on this Robert. While Clay and others can easily use anonymous accounts to read the comments and reviews of the scenes, it does lead one to wonder when there are large gaps in activity on profile pages. One does wonder if we should bother writing in-depth reviews of scenes. If we are mostly just writing reviews of scenes for each other's amusement...then that changes the mindset and dynamics of it. If we are writing with a reasonable chance of reaching the people who have the power and inclination to take some of our feedback into account...then we write with greater purpose for two audiences.

It would just be nice to get more feedback once in a while to let us know that mgmt is around and listening. Not Mark specifically. He's got a very full plate himself right now. Just someone who we know has access to Clay and can pass along some of the viewer comments and suggestions. I'm not sure what the answer is... In so many ways the site and the company itself is on the verge of absolute greatness in the commercial realm. There's so much potential with all the projects in the works. The future of Broke Straight Boys has never been brighter! :)

My concern is that in the very short term...some issues of quality control, quality of models being hired, etc, have kind of been left on auto pilot and been allowed to drift. I understand why this has happened with so many irons in the fire. It may very well have been a necessary tradeoff given all of the long term benefits of all the projects in the works. All of the employees are probably working harder than ever. They've just found themselves being pulled in so many different directions with so much going on and needing to be done ASAP. All of these recent bumps in the road are easily recoverable. Provided of course that they don't last very long.

Thanks for responding to some of our concerns, and it's great to hear that new things are in the works. But there isn't much point in aiming for a grand future if it means messing up the present.

You say Clay reads 'every thread' so he must be aware of the many negative issues regarding the models and scenes the members have been discussing during the past few weeks so I won't list them again. But even if Clay is reading, listening and taking suggestions for improvement on board if he (or someone else) doesn't tell us this is happening, then it seems like we're being overlooked and our comments are unimportant. Of course not every suggestion is feasible and not every point brought up is a problem that needs fixing, but some do need attention, and being ignored, even if its unintentional, breeds anger and resentment...

Mark, I'm sorry to be blunt because you seem like a nice guy, but the reality is, while I'm payin' I'm sayin'

Last edited:
Thanks for responding to some of our concerns, and it's great to hear that new things are in the works. But there isn't much point in aiming for a grand future if it means messing up the present.

You say Clay reads 'every thread' so he must be aware of the many negative issues regarding the models and scenes the members have been discussing during the past few weeks so I won't list them again. But even if Clay is reading, listening and taking suggestions for improvement on board if he (or someone else) doesn't tell us this is happening, then it seems like we're being overlooked and our comments are unimportant. Of course not every suggestion is feasible and not every point brought up is a problem that needs fixing, but some do need attention, and being ignored, even if its unintentional, breeds anger and resentment...

Mark, I'm sorry to be blunt because you seem like a nice guy, but the reality is, while I'm payin' I'm sayin'

Guys and Girls. This really isnt the correct way to grab Mark's attention on what is wrong or right with the site. If you have any grips then email mark direct - like I did this morning. It must have worked because within hours he posted on the exact thread that I referred him to on my email.

BTW I do agree with most of your observations - I just think that this is not the right thread for it.

Guys and Girls. This really isnt the correct way to grab Mark's attention on what is wrong or right with the site. If you have any grips then email mark direct - like I did this morning. It must have worked because within hours he posted on the exact thread that I referred him to on my email.

BTW I do agree with most of your observations - I just think that this is not the right thread for it.

I politely disagree Jon. The reason I brought it up on this thread, was because the video that this thread talks about, says that this video was filmed at their new studio. So here is where I asked about the new studio, and what that means for everything else.

Mark always responds to me very quickly in PM's, so does Steve, but when they tell me things in PM's I don't feel that I should share that info, so I would like them to tell EVERYONE what is happening.:confused:

Jon, you chose to highlight my comment so I'll respond to you with words from my comment: While I'm payin' I'm sayin' and I'll do that where I feel I'll get heard, regardless of what you think, and at the moment that's on this thread.

Not a moderator

Dudes, don't complain in here. Write to Mark - I did so earlier.

Who are you to tell us what and when not to write Jon? Feel free to ignore my posts and if you do not like my opinions, don't worry, I've got plenty more.

Last edited:
Jon, you chose to highlight my comment so I'll respond to you with words from my comment: While I'm payin' I'm sayin' and I'll do that where I feel I'll get heard, regardless of what you think, and at the moment that's on this thread.

Guys and girls, you're just not getting my point. Yes I do agree with what you are saying and I do think that it should be voiced. All I'm trying to get across - and this is appearing to be very difficult - is that you'd be better of starting a new thread highlighting the issue. I mean - who would think that a thread with the title ATM - Not just a money machine - would be addressing the concerns of loyal members to the management.

Jeez, am I that difficult to understand.

Clay is going to start posting more. We do take your comments seriously and value your feedback. We try to make everyone happy here but it is pretty much impossible to do. We also never get any comments from the majority of members which don't even post on this message board so keep that in mind. I think Clay posting more will help. :)

Clay is going to start posting more. We do take your comments seriously and value your feedback. We try to make everyone happy here but it is pretty much impossible to do. We also never get any comments from the majority of members which don't even post on this message board so keep that in mind. I think Clay posting more will help. :)

Thank you for your response, Mark, I understand you're a busy man.

Of course no thinking member expects you to please all of the people all of the time because you're right that's an impossibility, but I do believe if Clay (or someone on his behalf) posts more often, then forum participants will feel a little less neglected. Most of the questions that have been raised lately are quite reasonable and don't require a complicated answer, just a brief explanation. :smile: