• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

ATM: Not Just A Money Machine...

I thought that was AYDEN sitting next to Denver. Damn I miss AYDEN.

And Denver did a terrific job on his song. It had me laughing too by the end.

Me too! I am starting to worry that MARK:001_wub: stole AYDEN away from us, just like CHAD:001_wub:.:crying2:

Me too! I am starting to worry that MARK:001_wub: stole AYDEN away from us, just like CHAD:001_wub:.:crying2:

Hmmm...if Ayden and Denver were at the Broke Straight Boys studio/house then maybe they filmed some scenes, maybe with each other...

Oh, I forgot... the scenes we're seeing lately were filmed months ago so even if they did film a scene we probably won't get to see it for ages *grumpy face*

I love Ayden's haircut! But I might need a better look, like, in the daytime, in a lawn chair, poolside, in trunks, next to me. *sigh* ❤❤❤

This video says it was filmed at Broke Straight Boys's "new" studio........can someone explain that??????????
You are observent Ms. K. I went back to the Youtube video and also saw the description of the video:

Published on Nov 12, 2012 by BrokeStr8BoysFans

The only word we can use to describe this performance is simply "amazing". Broke Straight Boys fave, Denver Grand, stunned party guests by bursting into song while in town for a weekend long shoot at the new Broke Straight Boys Studios. During the impromptu performance, Denver showed off his SERIOUS vocal prowess- and some equally serious songwriting skills-- on the fly. "Ass to Mouth" (ATM) is sure to become an internet sensation. Let us know what you think!

The good news is that this was recently shot and again Ms. K you observed the very lovely and talented AYDEN was right next to Denver, so apparently we do have more AYDEN coming soon to a computer screen near to us. :thumbup:

This video says it was filmed at Broke Straight Boys's "new" studio........can someone explain that??????????

You are observent Ms. K. I went back to the Youtube video and also saw the description of the video:

Published on Nov 12, 2012 by BrokeStr8BoysFans

The only word we can use to describe this performance is simply "amazing". Broke Straight Boys fave, Denver Grand, stunned party guests by bursting into song while in town for a weekend long shoot at the new Broke Straight Boys Studios. During the impromptu performance, Denver showed off his SERIOUS vocal prowess- and some equally serious songwriting skills-- on the fly. "Ass to Mouth" (ATM) is sure to become an internet sensation. Let us know what you think!

The good news is that this was recently shot and again Ms. K you observed the very lovely and talented AYDEN was right next to Denver, so apparently we do have more AYDEN coming soon to a computer screen near to us. :thumbup:

I am glad to see "my" AYDEN too, Mikey........BUT, I really want to know what this "NEW" studio means. Have we changed directors?, Is that why Clay and WebMonkey are being so quiet? I wish Mark would talk to us..............

I am glad to see "my" AYDEN too, Mikey........BUT, I really want to know what this "NEW" studio means. Have we changed directors?, Is that why Clay and WebMonkey are being so quiet? I wish Mark would talk to us..............

I wish Mark would talk to us too. I know he's not obligated to speak to us about anything, but it would be nice to be kept in the loop, especially when scenes are in the wrong order, models appear and disappear without explanation, summaries are missing or inaccurate and the natives are clearly getting restless.

I know he reads the forum because he's commented on the occasional thread lately, but only when the threads are 'positive' such as the DTLA threads. If I didn't know better I'd say he was being a big pussy and avoiding addressing our concerns, but then again Beth says Broke Straight Boys has a strict 'no pussies allowed' rule, sooooo of course that would mean any hint that Mark and pussies belong in the same sentence together would be totally outrageous... "togueincheekgrin*

Btw, where ever the guys were I really covet that fire thingy that was flaming away in the background...

I wish Mark would talk to us too. I know he's not obligated to speak to us about anything, but it would be nice to be kept in the loop, especially when scenes are in the wrong order, models appear and disappear without explanation, summaries are missing or inaccurate and the natives are clearly getting restless.

I know he reads the forum because he's commented on the occasional thread lately, but only when the threads are 'positive' such as the DTLA threads. If I didn't know better I'd say he was being a big pussy and avoiding addressing our concerns, but then again Beth says Broke Straight Boys has a strict 'no pussies allowed' rule, sooooo of course that would mean any hint that Mark and pussies belong in the same sentence together would be totally outrageous... "togueincheekgrin*

Btw, where ever the guys were I really covet that fire thingy that was flaming away in the background...
Mark, I so agree with the comments by Ms. K & Grace. I became a member here over four years ago, and still have not paid for any other site, because Broke Straight Boys was different from anything else I had seen free clips of. Yes, I enjoyed the "reality based" feel of the site, where I could believe that I was getting to know the boys who came to appear here, and watch their progression to see what they would and in some cases would not do.

But just as important to me was the interactive communication between we the audience and management, mainly David, but also Mark and Scorpio and Chuck would chime in at times too. And several months ago, we met WebMonkey who seemed to be our new conduit between management and the fans. But WebMonkey seems to have disappeared. Clay has not commented on the forum in months, and unfortunately Mark is not being responsive to our concerns and questions. He does only seem to respond to questions about DTLA or to say thank you for a positive review to a scene.

Mark, I so agree with the comments by Ms. K & Grace. I became a member here over four years ago, and still have not paid for any other site, because Broke Straight Boys was different from anything else I had seen free clips of. Yes, I enjoyed the "reality based" feel of the site, where I could believe that I was getting to know the boys who came to appear here, and watch their progression to see what they would and in some cases would not do.

But just as important to me was the interactive communication between we the audience and management, mainly David, but also Mark and Scorpio and Chuck would chime in at times too. And several months ago, we met WebMonkey who seemed to be our new conduit between management and the fans. But WebMonkey seems to have disappeared. Clay has not commented on the forum in months, and unfortunately Mark is not being responsive to our concerns and questions. He does only seem to respond to questions about DTLA or to say thank you for a positive review to a scene.

I mentioned the lack of information coming back from mgmt in a recent post, so it's nice to see it's not only me that has noticed the apparent disappearance of management from the forum. The only one we've seen posting recently is Scorpio.

May I suggest that instead of hiding our complaints amongst the many threads that exist these days, that we pen our concerns and send them direct to Mark.

To be or not to be

What is the point of reviewing scenes, if the Broke Straight Boys director does not feel like reading them? Why would we bother at all making suggestions, what's the point of this forum?

Clay is really good at making video's, but it's not friendly to ignore all users requests. When do we get to see a new video of the models that are so popular on this forum: Jason, Blake, Colin... Why must that take months instead of weeks?

Maybe hire a second director, next to Clay. Someone that has no problem communicating with members on this forum.

Last edited:
What is the point of reviewing scenes, if the Broke Straight Boys director does not feel like reading them? Why would we bother at all making suggestions, what's the point of this forum?

Clay is really good at making video's, but it's not friendly to ignore all users requests. When do we get to see a new video of the models that are so popular on this forum: Jason, Blake, Colin... Why must that take months instead of weeks?

Maybe hire a second director, next to Clay. Someone that has no problem communicating with members on this forum.
For a while we did have one of Clay's long time associates and best friends, WebMonkey who was regularly posting and communicating with us, acting as that "second director", as you requested Robert. While Clay was busy filming scenes, WebMonkey was very open and honest with us answering our questions and passing on the type of information that we forumities appreciate. But WebMonkey has not posted in a long, long time. I wonder if he is still with the company.........................

Where's the monkey?

What about Chad... could he film some episodes, and talk to us on the forum?

Long ago, when the new BSBII format was discussed on this forum with Mark, we were promised that there no longer would be a six month's stock of video's, so that the suggestions of the forumites could be taken into account. And it worked at first! Most disliked money thrown at models, and it got skipped soon after.

Now I read all kind of wishes for pairing certain couples. True not all wishes can be granted for reasons of scheduling, but wouldn't it be nice if at least some dreams came true. Some members make very good points in reviews. Isn't it a petty that most of this information never reaches Clay?

funny_chimp_golf_joke2.jpg
WebMonkey2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi sorry I've been MIA. I'm working hard on improving things and all my efforts lately have been going to that. I'm sorry if I'm not posting here as much. Yes we do have a new Broke Straight Boys studio in Colorado. Clay is still filming as usual. Having a new Broke Straight Boys studio will open up our ability to have more sets, locations, behind the scenes and some other surprises you will definitely like.

Sorry for not posting the Denver Grand ATM song here. That kind of slipped by us.

Also even though Clay doesn't respond much he reads every thread on this board.