• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Are the models really straight?

Some of these guys are shy and yes they mumble...CJ mumbles...but we are now telling the models to speak clearly and not mumble and we have improved the sound. I do have to apologies on some scenes the sound is low because the mic runs on a battery...and you know...silly me...forgot to change the battery...as the battery runs low...the sound decreases.:blush:

David that was a totally awesome explaination. I am glad you told us what was going on witht the modles we have come to love. I am glad that there are some of these guys willing to stick arround and help with the new tallent. I would especially love to hear more from them about their experiences on set and how they feel about gay/bi sex now.

Have there ever been any bloopers that we have missed out on. It would be fun to see some of those narrated by the modles.

Hey. At least Aiden helped make Tyler a star before he decided to quit the business. It takes a special person to do what they do and have fun while making money.

Last edited:
I am from NEPA to... LOL ANd I thought the same thing. LOL

Awesome info!

I am really happy you guys keep this site authentic to the best you can and offer honest answers. It really shows the type of people that run this site.

I am proud to be a member!

We do our best to keep the realism of the site. I don't know about other sites but if we are going to do a reality site, then I like to keep it as real as possible. I do ask the models off camera if there is anything you don't want to speak about on camera so I know what to ask and what not to ask.

In addition, I know that many members like to see models kiss, or do other sexual things to each other. Keep in mind that most of these guys are new to filming and curious and bi and have very, very limited experience so to ask a guy to kiss another guy seems to freak them out...it kind of over steps the line and challenges there musculinity (spelling..:thumbdown:).

Asslicking, cum swallowing, kissing seem to be an issue with the non-gay models...but we try to push the envelope:001_smile:

Good Read

I was going back to check the older pages of the forum, and I found this most interesting thread started by David almost a year ago, explaining about the models being straight or not. I had forgotten some of the things that he said in several posts throughout the thread. I found it most interesting to reread.

I was going back to check the older pages of the forum, and I found this most interesting thread started by David almost a year ago, explaining about the models being straight or not. I had forgotten some of the things that he said in several posts throughout the thread. I found it most interesting to reread.

Its also great to have this post up again for those new members that are just posting on this forum or perhaps reading. This gives everyone a lot better idea of the Broke Straight Boys site...I really enjoyed re-reading this thread once again.

Its also great to have this post up again for those new members that are just posting on this forum or perhaps reading. This gives everyone a lot better idea of the Broke Straight Boys site...I really enjoyed re-reading this thread once again.

Hi David, have you been on holiday again as this seems to be your first posting for a while. Nice to have you back. :thumbup:

Hi David, have you been on holiday again as this seems to be your first posting for a while. Nice to have you back. :thumbup:

I have been super busy this month...we have been filming a lot of College Boy Physicals episodes and working on that along with some new hot boys and scenes coming up soon on College Boy Physicals, plus we have been doing some really good filming of some HOT Broke Straight Boys scenes as well. I can't wait for you guys to see it! Plus we have a lot of new stuff and improvements to the sites. Because of this I sometimes I need to step back from the forum and film and get everything completed and make sure that everyone is doing there job, but I do take the time to read what is going on. I may not post all the time...but I'm aware of what is going on most of the time :)

Eddie and I will be going on a two week vacation in November so I'm taking the next several weeks to get everything in order here before we leave. :w00t:

Last edited:
I have been super busy this month...we have been filming a lot of College Boy Physicals episodes and working on that along with some new hot boys and scenes coming up soon on College Boy Physicals, plus we have been doing some really good filming of some HOT Broke Straight Boys scenes as well. I can't wait for you guys to see it! Plus we have a lot of new stuff and improvements to the sites. Because of this I sometimes I need to step back from the forum and film and get everything completed and make sure that everyone is doing there job, but I do take the time to read what is going on. I may not post all the time...but I'm aware of what is going on most of the time :)

Eddie and I will be going on a two week vacation in November so I'm taking the next several weeks to get everything in order here before we leave. :w00t:

Bit sad that this vacation doesn't automatically mean Tyler will be doing some indy filming with his mates. Come on David, give him that cam he used last time and let him pick some hotties to shoot in his new house. I still want to meet the cat and hear Ty's beautifully modulated, fratty, crackly voice urging his colleagues on to hotter and hotter action. I personally like some of the new guys a terrific lot, but I miss Tyler so much it hurts...
...:001_unsure::crying::confused1:

Where are you taking Eddie in November?

Hey, enjoy your 2 week vacation man, but don't come to England its cold and wet. Enjoy the sun wherever you're going.

Hey, enjoy your 2 week vacation man, but don't come to England its cold and wet. Enjoy the sun wherever you're going.

LOL If anything David , Eddie and I along with other Floridians are getting more sun and heat than we would like right now. It feels like we are getting July and August weather in October. If you don't like the humidity Jon you wouldn't want to be here right now. It has been running 94 degrees with very high humidity and a heat index (or the "feels like" temperature) of 105 degrees. Right now our state feels like an outdoor sauna. haha It's still very pretty though. And it makes for great beach weather. haha

Plus lots of hot tanned guys running around in tight gym shorts and no shirts. :tongue_smilie: :drool:

I have really enjoyed rereading this thread. David...I hope you and Eddie have a great vacation!

Last edited:
Hey Tampa....certainly sounds good in your part of the world right now buddy.

An Wahooooo it looks like summer is offically here in New Zealand. Clear blue skies and the sun is out thought it had forgotten about us. Sitting on my balcony with a beer right now writing this...tis a hard life but someone has to do it!
Hey David you should bring Eddie down here, you guys would have an awesome time and you could check out some bars for the Broke Straight Boys boys to tour in..hahaha always an alterior motive from me:tongue_smilie::drool:

LOL If anything David , Eddie and I along with other Floridians are getting more sun and heat than we would like right mow. It feels like we are getting July and August weather in October. If you don't like the humidity Jon you wouldn't want to be here right now. It has been running 94 degrees with very high humidity and a heat index (or the "feels like" temperature) of 105 degrees. Right now our state feels like an outdoor sauna. haha It's still very pretty though. And it makes for great beach weather. haha

Plus lots of hot tanned guys running around in tight gym shorts and no shirts. :tongue_smilie: :drool:

I have really enjoyed rereading this thread. David...I hope you and Eddie have a great vacation!

Must be nice to be on vacation even when you are working. LOL Got love Florida weather for that....:001_tt2:

I echo what Tampa states...but let me be a bit more specific....

IT'S FUCKIN HOT OUTSIDE!!!!!

Enjoyed reading this thread and appreciate the information. Enjoy Broke Straight Boys very much but only occasionally appreciate the other sites. BSBJO interviewer seems rather more trite than thou, Dave, and the models from a shallower part of the gene pool. College Boy Physicals rarely grabs me. Some of Nelson's kinkier episodes were an exception. Tastes vary. The only fantasy site I've enjoyed is Straighthell and I suspect their production cost are way over your budget. Enjoy your vacation and keep up the good work.

No, David, from what I hear, it's "TOO HOT TO FUCK OUTSIDE!" It could be worse. You could be here. The pass closed twice this weekend for snow and ice. I have to drive over it at 6:00 in the morning. Fucking outside could result in cold-cocking someone!

LOL If anything David , Eddie and I along with other Floridians are getting more sun and heat than we would like right now. It feels like we are getting July and August weather in October. If you don't like the humidity Jon you wouldn't want to be here right now. It has been running 94 degrees with very high humidity and a heat index (or the "feels like" temperature) of 105 degrees. Right now our state feels like an outdoor sauna. haha It's still very pretty though. And it makes for great beach weather. haha

We've also had what they call "an Indian summer" too, just hope it's nice and warm over in Amsterdam where I'm headed later on today for a few days. Hope the North Sea is calm.

AS I finished making my post on the recent scene thread with JJ & Ian, I saw this thread listed below under, “similar threads”. It was started by David in October 2008, the month I joined Broke Straight Boys and that Mark began the forum. It was a good read then and is still a good read today in November 2023. And I love reading comments from forumites from the past like elyot1, Slimvintage, rifle, Jayman, joninliverton and on and on…………Great blast from the past! :001_smile: