• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Anymore Cody

canada

Reaction score
I really liked Cody. He was the tall elf Christmas present for the 2 gay boys. Will we see anymore of him?

where was he? ive missed that one

I really liked Cody. He was the tall elf Christmas present for the 2 gay boys. Will we see anymore of him?

His solo was 2/25. Unless David or Mark tells us what is coming up, we really don't know who is "active". You can generally say that there are 3 scenes - solo, oral and anal, but if the scene sucks or somebody doesn't come back, then we're outta luck.

Be well,

Jayce

where was he? ive missed that one
Cody did a solo in an episode on February 25 and was part of a Christmas special on December 27. In the special, Cody and Luke were gift elf boys to Zach and Mike who work at Broke Straight Boys I really liked both Cody & Luke and would love to see them again.

I'm sure all of us would REALLY REALLY REALLY like to see more of Cody and Luke. I know I would REALLY REALLY REALLY like to. Hint, hint, nuge, nuge, know what I mean, know what I mean. :drool:

Iam a trial memeber right now, but I wil end up suscribing if Cody becomesa regular. If there is a way to meet COdy in person, I would love it. He isTall very down to earth and from the Xmas special he is very accomodating. The shy hippie type is what her reminds me of.

Thanks Mark...