• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Any NEW Scenes coming up?

rhearob

Virgin
Reaction score
I love the site, but I am getting a little bored. It seems like 2 out of every 3 vids recently has Diesal, Shane, and Mike R. in some combination. Every video is the same guys doing the same things.

I would really like to see some new guys or at least if we do retread the same guys - at least change things up. Three guys on the couch doing the "Broke Straight Boys Wave", then opening up the futon and fucking, then two guys fucking while the third jerks off. Its become rote.

Thats the end of my grousing - now back to the site! Thanks for listening.

I love the site, but I am getting a little bored. It seems like 2 out of every 3 vids recently has Diesal, Shane, and Mike R. in some combination. Every video is the same guys doing the same things.

I would really like to see some new guys or at least if we do retread the same guys - at least change things up. Three guys on the couch doing the "Broke Straight Boys Wave", then opening up the futon and fucking, then two guys fucking while the third jerks off. Its become rote.

I think the sex needs to get nastier and more aggressive. Kissing should not be the major hurdle it's been made to be. That's bullshit. Rimming would add to the nasty factor. Pay them for both! Get them as used to it as having another man's dick up their ass!!!!!! We have to get some perspective here!!! Facials are also very popular with everyone. The site is stale and needs an injection of imagination. There's other tricks, but probably way over the vanilla line of this site...

I think the sex needs to get nastier and more aggressive. Kissing should not be the major hurdle it's been made to be. That's bullshit. Rimming would add to the nasty factor. Pay them for both! Get them as used to it as having another man's dick up their ass!!!!!! We have to get some perspective here!!! Facials are also very popular with everyone. The site is stale and needs an injection of imagination. There's other tricks, but probably way over the vanilla line of this site...

I'm not really looking to change the flavor of the site, but definitely agree it needs to be freshened up a little. Straight boys rimming is a stretch given what the sites theme is. Plus rimmings kinda boring to watch, at least for me. Facials, I agree, are really hot.

I really just wanted to say let's switch it up so e don't have exactly the same guys do exactly the same stuff in exactly the same order. Maybe have more of the enticing like in the early bids. Have more verbal action with prompting the guys talking about how what's being done feels, have the guys undress each other, fondle each other, talk about each others dicks and bodies. Get some new models and give Diesal, Shane, and Mike a break.

Hang in there guys I can promise you all new guys are coming. We have been scouting for way hotter, straight guys to film.
I'm a big fan of the site Mark, and "new way hotter straight guys" is exactly what I want to see. I will be patient and look forward to seeing the new crop of models. :001_tt2:

Mark, I agree - like I said in my last post, there are plenty of dudes in south Florida you can pick from. Just hit Hollywood or Ft. Lauderdale beach! I like all the regulars, but it's getting to be same old, same old. Sometimes I don't even watch the episodes...

By the way, have you noticed that the favorites these days are almost exclusively older episodes? That's a hint.

Yes I noticed this and posted my observations on another thread. Reason ? Either an influx of new members who prefer the older models OR people are voting again - it can happen in certain circumstances.

Mark, I agree - like I said in my last post, there are plenty of dudes in south Florida you can pick from. Just hit Hollywood or Ft. Lauderdale beach! I like all the regulars, but it's getting to be same old, same old. Sometimes I don't even watch the episodes...

I don't think Mark is talking about dudes from South Florida. He hangs out at Blu, in Colorado, and has promised that they would be doing some really hot shoots (like the recent BTS sex video with Aiden, Austin and Diesal) which you have to think won't be filmed by David, Eddie and Tyler if they're gonna be produced by Mark and Sha. I liked the vibe in that sex video in the hotel playing Vingt-et-un mainly because it was the three tour-straighties and their minder getting dirty after work. It didn't come off as Reality TV because it would take better actors to make it look ad lib, but old Austin was really hot being bitch to the other two, even manhandled a little, and I liked seeing his softer side. But again, two of those boys have been with us for years now and I'm guessing at least Diesal is on some kind of contract to David and Eddie. So it's obvious, if Mark plans to do more shooting on his own and upload the product on the main episode page, that he'll have to rustle up some non-contracted newbies (maybe, as you say, in Hollywood). But it won't be the Hollywood you're talking about, it'll be a different one, closer to Colorado?:001_rolleyes:

Why is the answer 4.5 stars?

Hey Mark,

I'm wondering why the answer to life the universe and the 'members favorites' list always ends up at 4.5 stars? I'm not into conspiracy theories but voting does seem a rather pointless exercise and I would rather it not. Can you get your abacus out and explain please?

I see College Boy Physicals rate favorites to two decimal places. Perhaps also showing the total number of votes for each episode. Anyone else have any suggestions to make voting meaningful?

Undie

I completely agree. For awhile, the scenes were getting really hot! Especially the ones with Josh and Shane (WITHOUT Mike R). But I completely agree that it's getting really boring with the same 3 guys (Mike R, Leon, Braden) doing the same old things over and over again in a continuous loop.

Broke Straight Boys is becoming Boring Straight Boys. :(

Abe

Hang in there guys I can promise you all new guys are coming. We have been scouting for way hotter, straight guys to film.

Mark, when/if you find these guys, please please PLEASE, more kissing! And SPONTANEOUS kissing, not always only doing it on cue when ordered to. And some hot facials and oral cleanup afterwards are always lusted after and screamed for!

And maybe some other hottness we haven't seen before, like a Broke Straight Boys locker room scene, dorm room dare scenes (drunk games, frat hazing, public sex dares) all the while NEVER letting go of the amateur straight guy foundation that has made this site so popular, and great in its glory days!

Abe

Mark, when/if you find these guys, please please PLEASE, more kissing! And SPONTANEOUS kissing, not always only doing it on cue when ordered to. And some hot facials and oral cleanup afterwards are always lusted after and screamed for!

And maybe some other hottness we haven't seen before, like a Broke Straight Boys locker room scene, dorm room dare scenes (drunk games, frat hazing, public sex dares) all the while NEVER letting go of the amateur straight guy foundation that has made this site so popular, and great in its glory days!

Abe

WOW! Abe that is a long wish list you have. I would have stopped at spontaneous kissing, but since you put it all out there, I will agree with you.:w00t:

I wouldn't be me, if I didn't add JIMMIE SLATER to that wish list!:001_wub:

Hey Mark,

I'm wondering why the answer to life the universe and the 'members favorites' list always ends up at 4.5 stars? I'm not into conspiracy theories but voting does seem a rather pointless exercise and I would rather it not. Can you get your abacus out and explain please?

I see College Boy Physicals rate favorites to two decimal places. Perhaps also showing the total number of votes for each episode. Anyone else have any suggestions to make voting meaningful?

Undie

I noticed that too and I'm not sure why it does that. I think my programmer made a boo boo somewhere in that script.

I've noticed that some sites out there actually do list the number of votes, and a running 'tally' if you will, of the current popularity rating. But you can only vote once on any other site that I belong to and that let you rate the scenes, and unfortunately if you make a mistake you cannot undo your vote on any of them, even months later if you change your mind on how much you like or dislike a scene.

I've noticed on here it occasionally will let you vote again on a scene you've already voted on, so I'm assuming that it periodically resets itself?

There was also one time when I downloaded a new scene at like 1:00 in the morning (EST), like right after it had been released, and I think only a couple people had downloaded and watched it yet. After I voted (I remember giving it a 5), the score was like 4.9 or something like that. But then the next day when I came back to the site it was down to like 4.5 even though it was a really popular scene.

Abe

Last edited:

Thanks Mark. That's exactly what the site needs right now to liven things up. Some truly hot new faces would help tremendously. I look forward to what's next. :thumbup1:

Hope the new models get here faster than the always promised changes.
Sorry to be negative but it seems to be the same old story.

Hope the new models get here faster than the always promised changes.
Sorry to be negative but it seems to be the same old story.

I have a lot of scenes with a lot of the same guys. Personally I'm over it and I know you guys are too. Once we get through these scenes that are in the can I can promise you there will be ALL new guys. :biggrin:

Hey Mark,

Undie

I think there needs to be a major effort to revise the voting process. Maybe an effort by management to reach out to members for their suggestions. I for one believe the five point scale too limiting and needs to be like a 10 point scale.

I would like a comment by management as to how the "favorites" list comes about. It seems almost arbitrary, with the top episodes changing for no apparent reason. Does constant voting (like by new members) change the order of favorites?

I have a lot of scenes with a lot of the same guys. Personally I'm over it and I know you guys are too. Once we get through these scenes that are in the can I can promise you there will be ALL new guys. :biggrin:
Thank you! I know I am sounding like a negative nelly but it has gotten kind of boring lately. Even the bonus sites have become very predictable.:thumbdown:

I like some of the models like Ashton and Shane but you know what is going to happen before you watch the video. Lets liven it up a little.

I have an idea, let's start a collection to buy some props for the models to use. Maybe some whipped cream, chocolate sauce, ketchup, feathers - whatever. Lets see what they can do with those.

I had sent a lengthy idea to David last year for the contest, he said he was going to use it. I guess we will have to wait a year or two to see. It didn't include any props but did need 4 guys and a fish bowl full of questions.:confused1: