• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Any more Ridge??

Jeremybsball

Reaction score
I like this guy and the way he took to money and willing to do more....a plus in my book. So any idea on future shoots with him?

You can tell he wants to do more, he went from not wanting to be in the same room with another guy to cumming twice and sucking a mean cock.

Jeremy

I like this guy and the way he took to money and willing to do more....a plus in my book. So any idea on future shoots with him?

You can tell he wants to do more, he went from not wanting to be in the same room with another guy to cumming twice and sucking a mean cock.

Jeremy

I think you might be referring to Josh.

He's the one who came twice in his scene with Ridge. We have been trying to get Josh a chance to come back after being unceremoniously let go. None of the other models at the time would work with him because they didn't like the look of his penis. He only got to do 2 of his 3 scheduled scenes. If Josh is indeed the model you are talking about then check out the thread called the Bring Back Josh to the Futon Poll. Please feel free to vote on the poll for bringing him back if you would do us the favor. And if you would post at least something, however brief, in support of Josh on that thread, then all the better.

Last edited:
I liked both of these guys, and I can't work out what it is about Josh's cock - it looks hot to me, but it's his face and body that are much more important! He's a real straight cutie! Ridge was hot too!

Hi Rick,

Please see my advice to Jeremy in the above post. Hint, hint... Thanks!

I liked both of these guys, and I can't work out what it is about Josh's cock - it looks hot to me, but it's his face and body that are much more important! He's a real straight cutie! Ridge was hot too!

Somewhere along the line and threads about Josh and Ridge Our Glorious Leader, The man behind the camera, stated that he did convince Ridge to do one more scene with Josh. Josh tops Ridge. So there is one more scene of the two of them out there. It'll be up to David to send it to Mark and Mark to edit and post it sometime in the future.

That's hot! Can't wait to see Josh fuck and it will be good to see Ridge take it. Let's hope they kiss too!

That's hot! Can't wait to see Josh fuck and it will be good to see Ridge take it. Let's hope they kiss too!

Several posts after Jeremy started the thread, dear Jayce finally gave you guys the answer to the original question. LOL Yes. There is one more vid of Josh in the pipeline.

well then, glad i started the thread even if it is the wrong name in the heading.... I think this kid is really good and the fact that peps have a problem with his penis and the look...pretty shallow. Looking forward to scene 2 and thanks.. Lets get more of him in the pipeline coz this kid wants to open up and play.

well then, glad i started the thread even if it is the wrong name in the heading.... I think this kid is really good and the fact that peps have a problem with his penis and the look...pretty shallow. Looking forward to scene 2 and thanks.. Lets get more of him in the pipeline coz this kid wants to open up and play.

Hey Jeremy, please PM dande1 and ask him what the chances are of Josh's coming back to do some more shoots? Some of us have tried to find out, but did it in the middle of the D&E move to new and better quarters, and Dave's probably had to file the requests under "answer before 2010"...

Where on the Cape? I've got family in West Yarmouth.

Hey Jeremy, please PM dande1 and ask him what the chances are of Josh's coming back to do some more shoots? Some of us have tried to find out, but did it in the middle of the D&E move to new and better quarters, and Dave's probably had to file the requests under "answer before 2010"...

Where on the Cape? I've got family in West Yarmouth.
I live in lower cape.. let push dave. lol