• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Any chance of Nu coming back?

canada

Reaction score
I really had the hots for the pretty boy tanned surfer boy Nu. He seemed to really be into the sex escpecially when he he came in the condom he was so into it.

O.O really? hehe
Hopefully for you he comes back :)
Hopefully for me, he doesn't :)

He's not really my favorite.

O.O really? hehe
Hopefully for you he comes back :)
Hopefully for me, he doesn't :)

He's not really my favorite.
Not exactly my type either Scorpio, but Mark said he will be back. Have you had any personal interaction with him, or are you speaking as a member of the audience?:001_smile:

Mike

Not exactly my type either Scorpio, but Mark said he will be back. Have you had any personal interaction with him, or are you speaking as a member of the audience?:001_smile:

Mike

I was wondering the same thing. Did you have inside info on his comportment during his shoots or are you speaking strictly as a spectator? He's not going to be everyone's type of course but I thought he was cute. Though not drop dead gorgeous. There are other models who come closer to my ideal.

I was wondering the same thing. Did you have inside info on his comportment during his shoots or are you speaking strictly as a spectator? He's not going to be everyone's type of course but I thought he was cute. Though not drop dead gorgeous. There are other models who come closer to my ideal.

he is good looking, no doubt about it.

I was speaking strickly as a member :) He's good looking just not my type :)
He seems really nice though.

I am a big fan of NU he is very giving know what I mean I enjoy that have a great day