• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Anthony, Mike & Steven

YUCK ! Skinny boys again.... and they are every thing but str8.... I can't believe anyone would ever think anyone would try to pass these three off as str8. They look like they just came in off the street. Where is Logan or Austin?

Okay..I didnt really read everyones comments all the way through. I watched the scene today and although it wasnt my favorite, I enjoyed it for what it was. Steven really strikes me as a straight guy not really all that comfortable with the gay stuff, which kind of makes him perfect for this site. I get that he took the anal really well, but then so did I my first time, so that isnt a creditability factor for me, I do believe it was his first time.

And then I just want to say, I love those undies that Mike was wearing. They are quite popular, I have seen them in many shoots on this site, and they just look good on a man. I think I will invest and buy some for my boyfriend!

I concur with your analysis of Steven. Mike has a long one and it went just a little too smooth into Steven's ass for being a virgin. I remembered the very first time a dick went up my ass I was flopping around like a fish out of water - and it hurt so baddddd. I don't mind limp dicks as long as they are long and massive.

I downloaded this a couple of days ago but just watched it this evening. I think this 3 some was a bit too soon for Steven, he would have been better been initiated in a duo fuck film before this. This probably put him off a bit and at times he seemed at a loss and took ages to get hard.

The cousins are always welcome on my computer and I think Antony is getting sexier as he gets older - I love the longer hair and the intimacy at the end when he licked his own cum off Stevens chest was hot, it's a pity he didn't lick Mike's too.