• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Anthony and Romeo

peterh6308

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Not a bad scene! No fireworks but a solid 3.5 for me. However I'll add another 1 for the pure enjoyment of listening to Little Anthony. Total 4.5 for me....

I like that Anthony. He is such a hot little fuck.Very vocal.lol Fun acting job. I have seen him take more without the vocals.
But his vocals are fun.Like a Little bad boy.Romeo always comes through.Nice start to a big weekend for me.Gave it a 4.

Romeo has gotten his body back into tip-top shape and is looking hotter than ever. And he is always ready to go as a top and is a consummate one. He just gives off that vibe as a hot top. I would like to see him exhibit more dominance which would fit with his personna. Based on his performance alone this scene was worth a 4, very good in my grading system.

As I said before it is great having Anthony back because he is the consummate bottom. However during his time away he either convinced himself or was convinced by others that this really over the top loud moaning and yelling adds to his personna as a bottom. IMO, it detracts from the eroticism of a truly hot bottom. Based on his performance, I was leaning to a 3 for this scene, average in the my grading system.

But on balance, the scene was closer to a 4, so that's what I graded it.

Last edited:
I don't have any critiques to ad except, I enjoy Romeo and I enjoy Anthony. Any scene combined with both models is good enough for me!:thumbup:

Nothing special, other than the fact that Johnny got into Anthony's head a bit about getting fucked. I'm sure it won't come as much of a surprise to anyone who's been on the site for awhile that he really does like it. I'd rather hear him say "Fuck me!" than "Fuck you, bastard!".

Romeo's body is really looking good. He looked a bit haggard in the interview. Having to work while going to school is a bitch!

I love seeing Romeo fucking. Great nipples. I love pierced nipples and also dicks but I guess the chances of seeing a pierced dick is not very great. Romeo would have been wilder if Anthony had played with Romeo's nipples, then we would have seen real hell for leather fucking.

Not a bad scene! No fireworks but a solid 3.5 for me. However I'll add another 1 for the pure enjoyment of listening to Little Anthony. Total 4.5 for me....

Agreed. The pleasure of seeing Anthony return along with his comments and charm, pushed it up to a 4 for me. :)

Agreed. The pleasure of seeing Anthony return along with his comments and charm, pushed it up to a 4 for me. :)

Agreed Tampa...I love me some Anthony....I like to watch his past scenes just to hear his comments and see his actions...He's a crazy boy...and that's a good thing....:smiley-sex022::001_tongue:

Nothing special, other than the fact that Johnny got into Anthony's head a bit about getting fucked. I'm sure it won't come as much of a surprise to anyone who's been on the site for awhile that he really does like it. I'd rather hear him say "Fuck me!" than "Fuck you, bastard!".
!

[video]http://members.Broke Straight Boys.com/play/ODg4/interviewing[/video]

I love seeing Romeo fucking. Great nipples. I love pierced nipples and also dicks but I guess the chances of seeing a pierced dick is not very great. Romeo would have been wilder if Anthony had played with Romeo's nipples, then we would have seen real hell for leather fucking.

!Bienvenido al foro Comares! :welcome:

You won't have too long to wait to see a pierced dick. Zeno Kostas is a model with a piercing and he will have some more new scenes coming up soon. :)

At risk of hijacking the beautiful Romeo and Anthony's thread, here's link to some of Zeno Kostas's work.

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/modelpage.php?id=421

Romeo seems to have taken a little blue pill and 'acted' and Anthony was making the best of the situation. This scene left me wanting more so I went back and watched Anthony bottom for Zane Tate. The difference is amazing. Neither of these guys were 'acting' they were into it and it is HOT

Romeo seems to have taken a little blue pill and 'acted' and Anthony was making the best of the situation. This scene left me wanting more so I went back and watched Anthony bottom for Zane Tate. The difference is amazing. Neither of these guys were 'acting' they were into it and it is HOT

Of course for me, one of Romeo's hottest scenes was the First Romeo/Damien Kyle scene! But, recently I enjoyed this scene, which I don't remember having watched myself.....really enjoyable too!

[video]http://members.Broke Straight Boys.com/play/MTA3Mw==/romeo-james-fucks-ian-dempsey[/video]

Damn Romeo has a sweet ass! When I see him on his knees all I can think about is what it would be like for him to sit on my face. I liked this video, nothing too special about it or out of the ordinary but it did the trick. When I was watching Anthony taking it my mind did wander to images of him in a sling with a line up of guys waiting to take a turn.

I am really glad to see Anthony back as I always liked him. I do wish someone would talk to him about his "verbals." I've seen Anthony bottom on another site and he kept talking about how good it was feeling, so it kind of annoys me when he puts on this act of being in pain. I seem to also remember that Jimmy Johnson once said that he believed that Anthony enjoys bottoming and that he thought Anthony did this outside of filming, but that is just speculation. I agree with Stripe that if he was continuing the act, he could have come up with something other than "Fuck you, bastard." Not cool. I do like both of these guys; Romeo is looking hotter than ever.