• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Another Treat for BSB Members!! FREE College Dudes Video with Cole & Rob Ryder! *

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
Here is another free video but this time I'm giving Broke Straight Boys members a free video with Cole and Rob Ryder together.* Remember you can join College Dudes for half price using the special link below.* Enjoy the free video!* :biggrin:

Click here to join CollegeDudes.com
<br>
Discounted price - $14.87/month - Only for Broke Straight Boys members.
<center>
College Dudes.com: Cole Gartner and Rob Ryder
<embed src="http://members.Broke Straight Boys.com/free-college-dudes/College_Dudes_Cole_and_Rob.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="650" height="410" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="True" name = "MoyeaDemo"> </embed>

<br>
</center>

Last edited:
Here is another free video but this time I'm giving Broke Straight Boys members a free video with Cole and Rob Ryder together.* Remember you can join College Dudes for half price using the special link below.* Enjoy the free video!* :biggrin:

<br>
<center>
College Dudes.com: Cole Gartner and Rob Ryder
<embed src="http://members.Broke Straight Boys.com/free-college-dudes/College_Dudes_Cole_and_Rob.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="650" height="410" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="True" name = "MoyeaDemo"> </embed>

<br>
</center>

First time I got on in about a week, and this is what I like to see!!

Thanks for posting that for everyone Mark!

What if i am already a member of College Dudes? How does one see the video?

Free College Dudes's!!!!!!!

Both scenes with Rob have been great, especially the first that you offered. The guy is a born bottom. He takes those tops right up to the hilt! Great flexibility. Really talented and very sweet on the BTS.

Thanks for the free shows! I may just join College Dudes. Any other bottoms as talented as Rob???

Both scenes with Rob have been great, especially the first that you offered. The guy is a born bottom. He takes those tops right up to the hilt! Great flexibility. Really talented and very sweet on the BTS.

Thanks for the free shows! I may just join College Dudes. Any other bottoms as talented as Rob???

I'm glad you like the scenes. There is some amazing bottoms on there. There is some amazing models and scenes on there. :)

Truer words were never written, Mark! Many handsome models and great scenes on cdudes. And some good bottoms, but none close to my man, Robby!! And on top of that he is a hot top,too!! Mark, please set up a scene with Rob topping Nick Stuart. Based on his solos scene alone, I think he would make a great bottom for Rob. Please!!!:anal_smiley:

Thanks, Mark! I thought it was a special video that was not on College Dudes. I've already seen it and it is HOT!

Unfortunately......IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME!! When I play it, it only goes up to about 10 or so seconds and then it STOPS and starts all over again doing the same thing over and over again in a continuous loop. Is anyone else besides me having this problem?

Unfortunately......IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME!! When I play it, it only goes up to about 10 or so seconds and then it STOPS and starts all over again doing the same thing over and over again in a continuous loop. Is anyone else besides me having this problem?

Hi sorry for the issues. I would make sure everything is closed on your computer except this video and see if that helps. If that doesn't help try another browser. If that doesn't help then I think it is an issue with your internet connection.

Mark

Any other bottoms as talented as Rob???

Well Stripe, I haven't seen any strictly bottoms on the site in a long time since Logan Birch and Kurt Wild. Most of the models as of the past year or so have become increasingly more versatile.

So to answer your question, I think Rob is the most talented haha

But then again I may be a little biased in my opinion :wink:

-Rob

I meant Austin Chip. Usually solo scenes do very little for me, but this guy had me all hot and bothered. I think he would be a great bottom for Rob. Thanks again.

Mark, I have to agree with Stowe on this one. I just checked out Austin Chip and he looks like the perfect victim for Rob Ryder's topping escapade!

I'm heading to film a scene this weekend and have no idea who my scene partner is. What a surprise!LOL

-Rob

Thanks for sharing! I think they are both geat models with so much to offer.

What a great scene Rob! And Cole too of course. :thumbup:

Thank you for posting it for us Mark. :biggrin:

What a great scene Rob! And Cole too of course. :thumbup:

Thank you for posting it for us Mark. :biggrin:

I'm glad you liked it Tampa!! What did you think about the roughness? Did you like it or was it too much?

We decided to try a little different type of scene that time. I had a blast filmin it!