• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Another HOT Gusher!

Denny Bear

Reaction score
For those that still need encouragement to check out the new sites yet. Anticipation was again rewarded in the latest update to Boy Gusher with one of the hottest orgy scenes they have had yet. Watch this and then forget about everything you ever heard Tyler or Aiden say about not wanting to kiss because they both sure do a lot of it in this shoot. I think there is more kissing going on here then all the other Tyler shoots combined. Aiden was horrney as all heck and even started most if not all of the kissing encounters. This is a definite keeper David I gave it an easy 5...:thumbup:

For those that still need encouragement to check out the new sites yet. Anticipation was again rewarded in the latest update to Boy Gusher with one of the hottest orgy scenes they have had yet. Watch this and then forget about everything you ever heard Tyler or Aiden say about not wanting to kiss because they both sure do a lot of it in this shoot. I think there is more kissing going on here then all the other Tyler shoots combined. Aiden was horrney as all heck and even started most if not all of the kissing encounters. This is a definite keeper David I gave it an easy 5...:thumbup:

Denny you are right. I never thought we would ever see Tyler with Aiden again. Wow, they were all kissing and getting into it. Tyler shot over his shoulder. Seemed like everyone was pretty horny. It was neat how Tyler and Aiden wound up making each other shoot. Those two do have great chemistry. I wish we could have seen more of that on Broke Straight Boys But Boy Gusher worked just as well.

I agree completely with you both :) It was sooo hot to see all that kissing and gushing! ;-)

You guys are so right. I couldn't believe all the kissing that was going on among all 4 models in the shoot. It was so cool to hear Aiden of the car show talking dirty to the other models to get them to cum. There was even a cute Asian guy. None of them were bothering to play the "I don't do that. I'm straight." card.

It was so refreshing to see Aiden Tyler, William and the new guy Neo just go at it with gay abandon. LOL

LOL Tampa! That is just what the guys did! LOL!

Very hot shoot, and I really liked all the kissing, and the cheerleading from Aiden!!

All those guys were shooters! The vid is in the top rated Boy Gusher spot right now! I gave it a 5! :tongue_smilie: