• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Andy

JohnnyG919

Reaction score
This guy is hot. I definitely want to see more of him. Seductive looks, bedroom eyes and a personality. He's a winner in my book. :thumbup1:

Andy has a great body, and descent looks, but there is something about his personality that I find a bit grating. Nothing that I can specifically put my finger on, just my personal preference. And I think that to compare his looks to young Tom Cruise in Risky Business is going way too far. Tom Cruise at that stage of his life was pure teen perfection in my judgement. Andy is a cute kid but not in Tom's league. Logan is the one that approaches Tom's looks and camera presence, but not Andy.

I also think that Andy is one of these straight boys who "protesteth too much" about being straight and his girlfriend. As was pointed out in the scene description, young Andy sure likes to open his legs and expose his ass while jerking off, and I would not be surprised at all to see him progress into becoming a very active bottom.

I do enjoy seeing a "newbie" on the site, and I promise to show patience as the new cast members are rolled out before the cameras, over the coming weeks and months. I'm definitely "hooked" on Broke Straight Boys and look forward to the new models and scenes.

Andy, Andy, Andy, Andy
Ye Haw! Now that's what were talking about!

So David how many seconds into the shoot did you decide you would be bringing him back? LOL I can't wait to see who you pare him up with. Logan would sure make a hot one but someone more aggressive might be interesting to. Keep it up.

he did seem to have a nice personality

liked Andy a lot. Besides his great looks, body, bulge and cock, he knows how to work the camera. He also has an outgoing personality. I agree that teaming him up with one of the hotties like Preston or Jimmy or (fill in the blank) could make for a great scene. New talent is always wonderful to watch...that's one reason I still love solos.

Andy is a natural. He has a very cute ass! I will happily watch more Andy!

andy was icky..he reminds me of john travolta in Grease, minus the black leather jacket...not cute.

I thought Andy did a great job and wasn't bad looking. I did like his personality. Look forward to seeing more of him, being pared up.

By the way, this is the first shoot that I watched in the new HD. I have Comcast High Speed Internet and I used the HIGH quality to download and watch the scene. It was great and I noticed that the picture was a lot more crisp in color.

Great job to everyone behind the scenes.

Gary

liked Andy a lot. Besides his great looks, body, bulge and cock, he knows how to work the camera. He also has an outgoing personality. I agree that teaming him up with one of the hotties like Preston or Jimmy or (fill in the blank) could make for a great scene. New talent is always wonderful to watch...that's one reason I still love solos.

Solos are perfect for a new introduction after that with a others is good to see how he interacts or solo again with toys.

Glad Andy will back. After you compared him to the young Tom Cruise, I wasn't sure. Don't see the comparison myself. Delighted to learn you can get a six pack like that just taking long walks. The photo set was interesting with a wide range of expressions.