• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

American Crime...

johnny

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I don't usually do things like this.But one of the best shows on TV starts tomorrow night.
It is called American Crime.It really is a Great show.10PM on ABC in San Francisco..
This is the 3rd season. Same actors in all. But different plots. If You like TV ? And are home ?
Check it out. If You hate it? You can blame me and call me dirty names.
Tanner and American Crime. I'm staying home tomorrow night.lol :biggrin:
Don't Forget to Spring Forward...

You know I'll be watching Johnny. I admit that I got into the show last year in season two for my own personal reasons, as the story line was a private high school where the basketball team had a party and one of the players was accused of raping a pretty blonde boy, so I was all in. But I loved the acting, the drama, and I had decided to watch again this year although it is a whole new story and then I discovered last week that Connor Jessup who played the rape victim last year has become a permanent member of the cast and will return in a new role this year. My DVR is set for 10 PM New York time as well on ABC!

america-crime.jpg

American-Crime-TV-Series-1.jpg

american-crime-s2-t350.jpg

I don't usually do things like this.But one of the best shows on TV starts tomorrow night.
It is called American Crime.It really is a Great show.10PM on ABC in San Francisco..
This is the 3rd season. Same actors in all. But different plots. If You like TV ? And are home ?
Check it out. If You hate it? You can blame me and call me dirty names.
Tanner and American Crime. I'm staying home tomorrow night.lol :biggrin:
Don't Forget to Spring Forward...

If we like it can we still call you dirty names? :001_tongue:

I agree, johnny. This is one of the best anthology series on tv today. I'll be watching or at least dvr'ing - lol !!!!

I'm recording the series and I just watched episode one of this season and I'm already hooked. It's fun for me to try to place the actors and what roles they played last season. And the subject matter is all interesting to me, including the same stuff we see on the news, our southern border, the impact of hiring illegal immigrants to be able to keep prices competitive, and of course sex. This year it is illegal sex trafficking of young girls and boys and their pimps and johns. Other than sports and news, I watch very little television, but I will watch every episode of this series again. I wish it was already Sunday so I can see what happens next. Thanks Johnny for reminding me that season two has begun! :thumbup1:

I'm recording the series and I just watched episode one of this season and I'm already hooked. It's fun for me to try to place the actors and what roles they played last season. And the subject matter is all interesting to me, including the same stuff we see on the news, our southern border, the impact of hiring illegal immigrants to be able to keep prices competitive, and of course sex. This year it is illegal sex trafficking of young girls and boys and their pimps and johns. Other than sports and news, I watch very little television, but I will watch every episode of this series again. I wish it was already Sunday so I can see what happens next. Thanks Johnny for reminding me that season two has begun! :thumbup1:
Fuck .. I was hoping You and Old Fart would not like it. So You guys would talk dirty too me.Na Kidding..Knew You Would. But if anyone wants to talk Dirty too Me. Feel Free.
:masterbate:

Last edited: