• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

All in favor of Jayman01 posting a naked photo of himself can vote here!

I went to the profile page, I did not see anything?

Try again my friend. I just saw it was not marked as open to the public. I fixed it.

Found your pics

Hi Jayman. I just found your "Just Me" folder. Wow. You are really hot and very sharing with us. Thank you dude :001_smile:
Mike

WOW! I am blessed to live vicariuosly on the edge of a world filled with "Honey Tongued, and Honey Are They Hung, people. I was dry after my shower, now I have to go dry off again! Thanks for the mental pics, guys!

Seriously, Happy New Year to all my new and Wonderful friends on Broke Straight Boys, Let's hope this New Year will be both Peaceful and Blessed for all of us!

Wishing you Love, and Happiness!

M&M (Markymark)

Darling Jayman, did I mention I got scorched viewing your Newest album? Ouch! Hot Stuff cumming thru!

Last edited:
WOW! I am blessed to live vicariuosly on the edge of a world filled with "Honey Tongued, and Honey Are They Hung, people. I was dry after my shower, now I have to go dry off again! Thanks for the mental pics, guys!

Seriously, Happy New Year to all my new and Wonderful friends on Broke Straight Boys, Let's hope this New Year will be both Peaceful and Blessed for all of us!

Wishing you Love, and Happiness!

M&M (Markymark)

Darling Jayman, did I mention I got scorched viewing your Newest album? Ouch! Hot Stuff cumming thru!

Thanks for reminding me to put in a fire extinguisher... LOL:lol:

M&M, I added a fire extinguisher incase you need it again any time soon...

Attachments

• Fire Extinguisher.jpg
    Fire Extinguisher.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Jayman, I loved your album! I do respect you keeping your privates, private. But dang, dude!:thumbup:

I hope everybody will go to this thread and vote:
Poll: Do We Really Act Our Age....A Poll
richardnoggin869