• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

All in favor of Jayman01 posting a naked photo of himself can vote here!

make that a 3 count

4 count!! Come on Jayman. I'm smiling at your new avatar. Wow! Would you please go a little further? :001_smile:

4 count!! Come on Jayman. I'm smiling at your new avatar. Wow! Would you please go a little further? :001_smile:

Check it out now, I am as naked as I can be. It is me in my light body outside of my physical form. This is as beautiful as it gets folks.

Attachments

• Jayman01.jpg
    Jayman01.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
"There's Nuthin Like The Real Thing, Baby"

Check it out now I am as naked as I can be. It is me in my light body outside of my physical form. This is as beautiful as it gets folks.

C'mon Jayman....we can see right through that! :001_smile:

At first we saw you in the conservative beige outfit....that is until you hit about 350 posts....then you got a little adventurous and gave us a little skin, albeit with black tighties that didn't show anything and a stomach pulled in until it showed a rib Cage Kafig. And now you left us wanting....Jay is a tease.... Jay is a tease. :tongue_smilie: Don't be all show and no go....you may be putting your sheets in jeopardy. (just kidding)

Like the commercial says: "There's nuthin like the real thing, baby". GO FOR IT!

C'mon Jayman....we can see right through that! :001_smile:

At first we saw you in the conservative beige outfit....that is until you hit about 350 posts....then you got a little adventurous and gave us a little skin, albeit with black tighties that didn't show anything and a stomach pulled in until it showed a rib Cage Kafig. And now you left us wanting....Jay is a tease.... Jay is a tease. :tongue_smilie: Don't be all show and no go....you may be putting your sheets in jeopardy. (just kidding)

Like the commercial says: "There's nuthin like the real thing, baby". GO FOR IT!

I love you too Richardnoggin... So, here it goes BB.

Check it out below, "I'm so sexy... Look at me, I got more chins than a Chinese phone book. I ain't seen my willy in so long its legally considered dead."

Attachments

• fat_bastard.jpg
    fat_bastard.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Jayman! You are KILLING me!! You mean to tell me your original avatar was not you? If the current one is you, I will meet you on the other side! I do not believe you haven't seen your willie in a while!! LMFAO!! Although most of us here want to, soon!!

Jayman! You are KILLING me!! You mean to tell me your original avatar was not you? If the current one is you, I will meet you on the other side! I do not believe you haven't seen your willie in a while!! LMFAO!! Although most of us here want to, soon!!

Thanks Parisnoyd. You flatter me. Bless your heart... Yes, all of my pictures are of me including the one of me in my light body (only that light body one is a computer enhanced cartoon representation of me in my light body. It is safer that way. I won't blind you.) Fat Bastard is just commedy relief... :lol: As for seeing the real deal (the meager third dimensional reality version of my penis), that is something that is reserved and only ever shown in pvt. to those who have earned that level of trust and confidence. Unless; of course, you happen to catch me on the nude beach in Palma with her Highness the Queen of the Broke Straight Boys Forum Markymark and her royal Broke Straight Boys council of Slinvintage and me.:thumbup:

"It is better to have your head in the clouds, and know where you are... than to breathe the clearer atmosphere below them, and think that you are in paradise. " Henry David Thoreau

Parisnoyd you are awesome buddy... Live well and be in peace.

Nameste my friend

Last edited:
thanks parisnoyd. You flatter me. Bless your heart... Yes, all of my pictures are of me including the one of me in my light body (only that light body one is a computer enhanced cartoon representation of me in my light body. It is safer that way. I won't blind you.) fat bastard is just commedy relief... :lol: As for seeing the real deal (the meager third dimensional reality version of my penis), that is something that is reserved and only ever shown in pvt. To those who have earned that level of trust and confidence. Unless; of course, you happen to catch me on the nude beach in palma with her highness the queen of the Broke Straight Boys forum markymark and her royal Broke Straight Boys council of slinvintage and me.:thumbup:

"it is better to have your head in the clouds, and know where you are... Than to breathe the clearer atmosphere below them, and think that you are in paradise. " henry david thoreau

parisnoyd you are awesome budy... Live well and be in peace.

Nameste my friend
not good enough...! At least put the butt shot back up. C'mon, a dick is a dick. You do it and I will do it, you won't be alone buddy! "Madame, your public awaits."

Last edited:
not good enough...! At least put the butt shot back up. C'mon, a dick is a dick. You do it and I will do it, you won't be alone buddy! "Madame, your public awaits."

I guess I will see you in Palma sometime then. LOL :blush:

Thanks Parisnoyd. You flatter me. Bless your heart... Yes, all of my pictures are of me including the one of me in my light body (only that light body one is a computer enhanced cartoon representation of me in my light body. It is safer that way. I won't blind you.) Fat Bastard is just commedy relief... :lol: As for seeing the real deal (the meager third dimensional reality version of my penis), that is something that is reserved and only ever shown in pvt. to those who have earned that level of trust and confidence. Unless; of course, you happen to catch me on the nude beach in Palma with her Highness the Queen of the Broke Straight Boys Forum Markymark and her royal Broke Straight Boys council of Slinvintage and me.:thumbup:

"It is better to have your head in the clouds, and know where you are... than to breathe the clearer atmosphere below them, and think that you are in paradise. " Henry David Thoreau

Parisnoyd you are awesome budy... Live well and be in peace.

Nameste my friend

Jayman : Vos partisans attendent, surtout le Diablotin. Ils veulent voir shaft long, la grande veine bleue, la palpitation la tête violette du pénis glorieux longtemps attendu de la démouleuse célèbre de jours allés par. Ils longtemps voir les balles de tenture de niveau bas, les cheveux pubiens, bouclés et longs, le pré-cum. Oh, voir le suinter de sperme blanc gluant de votre membre épais, la sueur dégouttant de vos balles. ..oh pour lécher ces jus doux de votre peau blanche juste. Notre livre de coeurs, nos bouches arrosent, nous la soif avec le désir comme nos coeurs battent plus rapide et jamais plus rapide. Nous montrer quel est puissant et beau. Oui, nous montrer ce que le chuchotement d'Anges de. Ne pas nous priver du plaisir limité de fixer sur que que DIEU a créé et a accordé sur vous. Béni est ceux qui partage le pénis que Dieu a fourni les dans la chair.

[Now in English for the benefit of all: Jayman: Your followers are waiting, especially the Gremlin. They want to see the long shaft, the big blue vein, the throbbing purple head of the long awaited glorious penis of the famed stripper of days gone by. They long to see the low hanging balls, the long curly pubic hairs, the pre-cum. Oh, to see the gooey white sperm oozing from your thick member, the sweat dripping from your balls...oh to lick those sweet juices from your fair white skin. Our hearts pound, our mouths water, we thirst with desire as our hearts beat faster and ever faster. Show us what is mighty and beautiful. Yes, show us what the Angels whisper of. Do not deprive us of the limited pleasure of gazing upon that which GOD has created and bestowed upon you. Blessed are those who share the penis that God has provided them in the flesh.]

Last edited:
[
[Now in English for the benefit of all: Jayman: Your followers are waiting, especially the Gremlin. They want to see the long shaft, the big blue vein, the throbbing purple head of the long awaited glorious penis of the famed stripper of days gone by. They long to see the low hanging balls, the long curly pubic hairs, the pre-cum. Oh, to see the gooey white sperm oozing from your thick member, the sweat dripping from your balls...oh to lick those sweet juices from your fair white skin. Our hearts pound, our mouths water, we thirst with desire as our hearts beat faster and ever faster. Show us what is mighty and beautiful. Yes, show us what the Angels whisper of. Do not deprive us of the limited pleasure of gazing upon that which GOD has created and bestowed upon you. Blessed are those who share the penis that God has provided them in the flesh.][/QUOTE]

AMEN Brother AMEN!! Between your naration and the Jaymans new pic I just jizzed all over the place. All jokes aside Jayman is the hotest and sweetest viewer in the house.
Denny Bear

[Now in English for the benefit of all: Jayman: Your followers are waiting, especially the Gremlin. They want to see the long shaft, the big blue vein, the throbbing purple head of the long awaited glorious penis of the famed stripper of days gone by. They long to see the low hanging balls, the long curly pubic hairs, the pre-cum. Oh, to see the gooey white sperm oozing from your thick member, the sweat dripping from your balls...oh to lick those sweet juices from your fair white skin. Our hearts pound, our mouths water, we thirst with desire as our hearts beat faster and ever faster. Show us what is mighty and beautiful. Yes, show us what the Angels whisper of. Do not deprive us of the limited pleasure of gazing upon that which GOD has created and bestowed upon you. Blessed are those who share the penis that God has provided them in the flesh.][/QUOTE]

AMEN Brother AMEN!! Between your naration and the Jaymans new pic I just jizzed all over the place. All jokes aside Jayman is the hotest and sweetest viewer in the house.
Denny Bear

Ok, DennyBear, I really love the Santa gig. Shhhhhh!!! I won't tell. So, here is the Deal. Next year you bring the suit and I will bring the candy cane. Until then I will wrap it for safe keeping or Palma whichever cums first.

Rswaim, you truly flatter me. You could almost give Running Scorpio a run for his money with that description. Hell Skippy (my little friend’s name) crept over the elastic to see what I was reading that made him so exited. As enticing as your peer pressure is, I guess you will just need to be content with my Broke Straight Boys version of burlesque....

Besides, I have all of my pictures posted in my album that I care to share. That Avatar picture was one of them. A friend of mine suggested that it would be a much better Avatar picture for me. I really did not intend to get you this exited my good friend...

Last edited:
Besides, I have all of my pictures posted in my album that I care to share.
Hi Jayman. I tried to find your album. How does one access it? You are one hot dude! You definitely belong in front of David's camera, not with us watching on our computers.:001_smile:
Mike

Hi Jayman. I tried to find your album. How does one access it? You are one hot dude! You definitely belong in front of David's camera, not with us watching on our computers.:001_smile:
Mike

Go to my profile page. You will be able to figure out the rest from there. :lol: