• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Alden!

Aginor

Reaction score
I miss him, the hottest and cutest guy on this if you ask me. Bring him back, please!

Last edited:
I miss him, the hottest and cutest guy on this if you ask me. Bring him back, please!
One of the top three in my book. :001_tt2: Really cute, sexy, confident young straight guy, and his friend Robert adored him. My fantasy is that Robert would go along with whatever Alden wanted. If I could only have seen a video of what went on in their real life college dorm room. :001_tongue:

One of the top three in my book. :001_tt2: Really cute, sexy, confident young straight guy, and his friend Robert adored him. My fantasy is that Robert would go along with whatever Alden wanted. If I could only have seen a video of what went on in their real life college dorm room. :001_tongue:

That's true! I never thought of it that way before, but yeah, Robert followed Alden's lead and was differential. Except for the first shoot when Robert bowed out and it ended up just being a solo with Alden (not that I'm complaining), but after that Robert was always ready and willing.

"Yeah, we figured it out."

I bet they did. :cumbuddy:
:ohmy:

I loved them both! Alden is so confident without being an A-hole. Cute VERY sexy guy.
I also found Robert JUST as hot. The "shy boy nextdoor" that comes out of his shell. Robert was also a very sweet kid, great smile and body, both boys had great laughs and they really enjoyed playing with each other.
David said "they will not be back". Lets hope they change their minds. Maybe they have just been too busy with school and keeping each other warm in the dorm room on cold nights. But I would bet there is only a 10% chance of that really happening at most!

Ditto for Alden and Robert returning

When I first set eyes on these two on X-tube, I just couldn't get enough of them in those abbreviated episodes. I was pleased to find the full episodes on Broke Straight Boys However, if my imagination is not running wild, I seem to remember a very hot scene on X-tube with Robert fucking Alden. I have not been able to find this same episode in your archives. That is a treat no member should be denied.

Alden has the kind of personality that naturally draws you to him - he's just plain adorable. Robert does the same thing only he is inherently more shy and that provides a nice contrast. As Alden admitted freely, Robert is more athletic, loves running, and has a beautiful body. Although reluctant at first, Robert gave every scene thereafter his all. They are both great and would be a worthwhile addition for an "almost instant replay" visit to Broke Straight Boys Not until the pairing of Mike and "the Pizza Boy" have I found another pair on Broke Straight Boys more to my liking or more entertaining.

Just went back and watched all four scene's and I have to admit, I really enjoyed them. I saw them a long time ago and they were certainly worth watching again. Both Alden and Robert are sexy as hell. Would like to see them come back again too.

Alden & Robert 10/11/08 Page 14

I decided to check out these two again, and I was thoroughly entertained. I always love how Alden stood up during the "get yourself hard in your underwear segment" and David walks over and rubs his hardon through his tighty whities. Sly David then pulls the band out to reveal his beautiful hard cock. But I had forgotten that David makes a second move while Robert is sucking and stroking his buddy, David walks into the scene and tells Robert, "You go up and down like this", as he takes over stroking Alden's erection a couple of times. David was apparently as smitten as I am with young Alden. He doesn't often reach out and touch, during the videos.

Alden looks so good laying back while Robert lovingly sucks his beautiful cock. His cock is so hard that you can see a hard cord of flesh on the underside of his cock while Robert is worshipping his beautiful, and I'm sure tasty slab of young man meat. At one point during that blowjob scene David says, "You've got a really nice dick", and Alden shyly answers "Thank you".

I also really like the fact that neither guy did any body grooming, as their pubic hair is totally natural. I love the look of a naturally smooth guy with his real bush. The Alden jerks off Robert scene was super hot too, with Alden using a backhand stroke for much of the handjob and Robert had this intense look on his face as he was being stroked off.

And I almost shot with Alden as Robert gave him an enthusiastic hand job until Alden finally said, "Oh that's gonna make me cum, Go faster.", as he spurted like our current Mike Robbins. And Alden grunted out joys of pleasure as he erupted on his shoulder and beyond.

I hadn't previously rated this episode and gave it an enthusiastic 5. I loved it.

You got me to go back and see them again. Man I miss both Robert and Alden. I had forgotten the shoot they did with Dexter. Alden blows his massive load in Dexters face and mouth. What a lucky guy!! Plus he got paid for it!!!

First, Welcome to the Forum. As for both Alden & Robert, David has said he is unable to get in touch with them.

Yea, I too would have love to seen more of both.

Sorry for the bad news.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid