• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Alden and Robert

remi46420

Virgin
Reaction score
Honestly, watching the two of them was a really big turn on for me. I would love to see them again. I especially like seeing the two of them together. They seem more comfortable with one another than I think they would be with others. I would love to see the two of them do it again.

Honestly, watching the two of them was a really big turn on for me. I would love to see them again. I especially like seeing the two of them together. They seem more comfortable with one another than I think they would be with others. I would love to see the two of them do it again.

I totally agree Remi.

Robert and Alden

Seeing more of Robert and Alden would be gr8. Thay're gr8 together

I love both of these guys! You can tell they truly like each other very much and have a great rapport together. Would love to see what there share back in the dorm. I can't wait to see them together again and really push the limit! Maybe see Alden give Robert the same facial he did in their last video??? And Robert take control and top Alden!

I love them they are great I hope they come back Who Knows? Only the great and terrible OZ

There chemestry is pretty good. Like nsreed, I would love to hear if anything happened back at their dorm now that they found they have something in common. :001_smile:

Don't shot the messenger

I liked Robert a lot, but here's a quote from David on his profile page:

Robert and Alden...they haven't responded back to my emails.

So I think we are outta luck.......:cursing:

Sorry,

Jayce

We'll have to appeal in person then! I call shotgun...

I liked Robert a lot, but here's a quote from David on his profile page:

Robert and Alden...they haven't responded back to my emails.

So I think we are outta luck.......:cursing:

Sorry,

Jayce

I think we will hear something soon... Hang in there.

I think everyone wants to see these guys again, and I agree that they're much more comfortable with each other. I see to remember that in the three-way with Derek that he took hardly any part. It is better to leave Alden and Robert together and I think that it's likely to stay with Alden as the top. He still struggles a little with it, and I have a feeling that when he fucked Robert, he lost his rhythm and had to remove the condom and fuck bareback for a little while before he could cum. Did anyone else think that? They were really great together and obviously have a lot of affection for each other. The two of them doing a little kissing while fucking would be just awesome!!!

I think everyone wants to see these guys again, and I agree that they're much more comfortable with each other. I see to remember that in the three-way with Derek that he took hardly any part. It is better to leave Alden and Robert together and I think that it's likely to stay with Alden as the top. He still struggles a little with it, and I have a feeling that when he fucked Robert, he lost his rhythm and had to remove the condom and fuck bareback for a little while before he could cum. Did anyone else think that? They were really great together and obviously have a lot of affection for each other. The two of them doing a little kissing while fucking would be just awesome!!!

I kind of agree with you ont the condom thing. I still have mixed feelings about them fucking without a condom. I do believe that they really trusted eachother pretty much for the most part with that. It is great to see how much Alden enjoys sex though...:thumbup:

Jayman.
What do you know we don't ????
Reub.

I just remember David telling us that they had more of Alden and Robert to cum. It is just a matter of when???:001_unsure:

I just remember David telling us that they had more of Alden and Robert to cum. It is just a matter of when???:001_unsure:

Thanks Jay.
These 2 are great, so to have a chance to see more of them WOW.
Made my day.
Reub.