• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Alden and Robert

Believe it or not, both papers scored really high. Maybe it was because I got so into watching Alden and Robert I quit mind fucking myself and that cleared away all the clutter. I have another paper due next Monday. Hope this upcoming 4some will inspire me.
I can see it now, a new commercial. "Four out of five college educators recommend Broke Straight Boys". Perhaps Mark should look into expanding his advertising to the college campus, and market to the stressed out students.:thumbup1:

Mike

I can see it now, a new commercial. "Four out of five college educators recommend Broke Straight Boys". Perhaps Mark should look into expanding his advertising to the college campus, and market to the stressed out students.:thumbup1:

Mike

I think you're on to something there. How about a full year's mebership free to any college student who refers a friend for modeling who is chosen to appear on the site? LOL College guys love anything that says "student discounts" or "free". :thumbup: :lol: