• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Alden and Robert

Reaction score
I just watched "Alden and Robert" that has just been shown for the first time.
I'm impressed. First, there was no "argument" about who was going to bottom; second, not only was the "first time" seemingly authentic, but there was enough of Robert's initial pain to make the scene realistic; third, the boys agreed at the end that not only did they enjoy the experience, but that they'd be willing to come back. Congrats on a good shoot (not to mention shots (cum, that is).

It was a really good video. Great cumshot from Alden. I think that was more than average even for him. He kinda sheepishly admitted as much. If I had any criticism at all it might be the camera work. I thought the camera lingered too much on Robert's butt when what I was most curious about were the expressions on his face. In future shoots I would like someone to talk dirty to Robert so he gets more verbal and emotive himself. :ohmy:

Does anyone else think that the sexual tension back in the dorm room heated up a bit after this last shoot? :doggystyle:

Last edited:
Does anyone else think that the sexual tension back in the dorm room heated up a bit after this last shoot? :doggystyle:
It was a fine shoot, (in both senses of the word, video and cum). But I was definitely wondering during the scene, if the boys might try it again, back in the dorm some Friday night when they didn't have dates. Now they know that they can have some great sex without members of the female persuasion around.:ohmy:

Mike

A+ David an absolute perfect example of what this stuff is all about. Thanks

Great Shoot

David, don't let those two get away. Get them on contract right away. I thought it was great to see Robert had a major hard on off and on through this shoot as well as Alden. I was wondering if the condoms got in Alden's way a bit. It seemed like twice he lost his erection and when he finally came he wasn't wearing a condom. Man did he cum. I think that really surprised him too.

David this was an awesome shoot. These two guys certainly have some chemistry. It is nice to watch them grow in the shoot together much like Aiden and Tyler did. Truly reflective of boys first time experiences... Whether for the money or not I could see they were both having fun. Like Tampa said maybe it will carry over into the dorm room. It sure would be great to hear one or two of these models say that they have since messed around since discovering the magic of gay sex. (No pressure there David, that is strictly up to the models.) :thumbup:

I think these two guys may even kiss one day. Keep up the good work.

Alden and Robert are fantastic together.They have tons of charisma esp Alden they looked like they actually cared for each other which was a definate bonus. Alden seemed to be very caring of Robert It was really amazing I don't know how you found those guys or what made them do this but they are amazing together I have never seen two guys who seemed to be absolutely right to be partners as these two. I hope you do have them back that was an amzingly hot scene

They have tons of charisma esp Alden they looked like they actually cared for each other which was a definate bonus.
I agree that Alden has "tons of charisma". I find his bubbly personality to be intoxicating to me. I watched the episode very early this morning, got my pleasure from it and then drifted back to sleep. I woke up again realizing that I was dreaming about Alden. In my dream, we were running around in a strange city together, and he was hiding from me. His boyish personality reminds me of many youths I have encountered in my life. He is very handsome, with a great personality, a twinkle in his eye, plus he has a great body and fine cock. I wish I could be the recipient of his large loads of goo that Robert was bathed with in the video.:biggrin: I think he is a "keeper" and I hope to see him in more videos.

Mike

Wow - absolutely amazing! I probably don't have much more to add since I agree 100% with everyone's comments. I am so impressed with the politeness and their personalities. There certainly is a friendship between them. I am sure kissing might be asking too much right now especially in front of the camera, but sometime they will naturally progess to that stage. The scene was very well done. I would have liked to have seen Alden's facial expressions while he was cumming but the trade off would have been loosing the close up of his actual cum shot. Maybe a shot or two of Alden's ass when he was really banging Robert would have been nice...but hey...this scene was superb. Good job David! I wonder if the next step will be Robert banging Alden -- that would be as equally hot as this scene. It certainly looks like Robert enjoyed himself just as much as Alden did. I think that we need to make sure Robert understands that he is all man and should not have any bad feelings about enjoying it. Obviously - David -- we want more scenes with this duo and it would be interesting to match them up with someone else (with the same personality and demeanor). Anyway - the scene was Hot Hot Hot!

Alden & robert

Broke Straight Boys has two real STARS! Great chemistry, warm personalities, great to look at, and dream about. These two guys are the best. If they had kissed I would have shot a third load. Hope they do in the future. Thanks you David and Mark. This video was just what this 2 papers due on Monday guy needed. Nice to see some new STARS on Broke Straight Boys and they really are STARS.

This is what is all about......

I have to agree that this was a great scene. I like both Alden and Robert although Robert's the one that makes me smile (and yes you can assume he makes me do other tricks as well).

David and Mark: Kudos to you. I hope you can groom these two to be "regulars". They'd be perfect for breaking in some of the more shy guys!

Glowingly (you need not ask why) yours,

Jayce :thumbup:

There's potential with this pair to rival the famous Eric/Ross duo that had all the chemistry just right . Alden is angelic and diabolic at the same time, cute and hot. But Robert, the straight guy in the same fix as CJ--a nominally hetero boy who likes his ass forced full of fat dick--is the real turn-on for me. The hottest part of Dave's film IMHO was Robert, hard as a rock, being powerfucked doggy by Alden. The second hottest was his having to have a Dildo inside him to blow.

There's way too much rapport between them for there not to have been a lot of trial runs and undress rehearsals back in the dorm. I would like to see them kiss, but it would be way hot to see them hug for a second at the end of the scene.

5 out of 5

Lost Condom?

Can anyone help me out here? When Alden was still fucking Robert toward the end of the episode and said, "I'm going to cum", I noticed when he pulled his cock out of Robert, there was no condom on it. Was I mistaken and not paying that much attention? I went back and viewed it again, (BTW Lil Richard thanked me for that) but I still didn't see a condom.
Did anyone else see a condom at that point? :confused1:

Can anyone help me out here? When Alden was still fucking Robert toward the end of the episode and said, "I'm going to cum", I noticed when he pulled his cock out of Robert, there was no condom on it. Was I mistaken and not paying that much attention? I went back and viewed it again, (BTW Lil Richard thanked me for that) but I still didn't see a condom.

He lost his erection twice, and the condom slipped off both times. They did a really disjunctive splice in the vid just in time for him to cum, and if you look back again, I think you might see him dry humping Robert's butt and not really fucking his hole, barebacking him, but without penetration.

Otherwise he really was fucking him without a condom, more and more reason to think these two might be an item off cam, tested and clean, monogamous, and bare.

Alden is angelic and diabolic at the same time, cute and hot.
I am quite smitten with Alden, and your above description fits him to a tee, to my way of thinking. As I believe I had mentioned, he reminds me of some kid his age that I have known, or perhaps he reminds me of many young guys his age. He is infectiously cute, but as you say diabolic too. But definitely HOT:drool:

Mike

Richardnoggin, Look at my previous post. I observed that too...:thumbup:

Richardnoggin, Look at my previous post. I observed that too...:thumbup:

I think we did see some barebacking there at the end. It could have been some disjointed editing as Slim suggests. The chemistry between them is amazing. You can tell that they care about each other as friends. That they are respectful of one another. I would not want to push them quickly to do scenes in which the other is not involved. Alden would be okay but Robert would be scared. We don't want Robert scared out of the business. They are a great pair with a whole lot of potential. I could see them getting to the point where they could fuck passionately and kiss if they are developed well enough in their progression of doing the scenes. Hot, hot, hot. They're keepers David, Mark, et al.

these two are very hot, not equal to eric and ross and the all time lovers maurico and vinny, but i think they are in the top tier of Broke Straight Boys pairing. Like Ross and Eric and Vinny and Maurico, these two are pretty much Dorm boys lovers. Some of the best pairing are friends who are straight and discover the other side only with each other. I think it would be a mistake to pair them with others. The hottestscenes of Vinny and Maurico are on Circlejekboys and you can see how two straight boys became lovers.

Re: the orgy initiative. I'm really persuaded by the idea that Robert and Alden should be allowed to get on with it as a duo for a few episodes. If there were any chance of seeing them duplicate on the futon the sexual drama that is almost certainly unfolding in their lives off-cam, it would be a shame to dilute it with other guys. Let them gradually "fall in love" with the camera rolling, while still telling us in each intro how straight they really are.

But if they were involved in an orgy, with all the hot panting partner-swap sloppiness that's involved, I think the other boys on the bed should show similar levels of unselfishness for example--and affection and humor--to the ones they do. Tyler comes to mind (I can reel off any number of adjectives when it comes to Tyler lol) and so does Nelson. Tyler would be good for them because he's already said that Broke Straight Boys opened up his range of sexuality. And Nelson is a really nice boy who has this total weakness for sex with other guys. I'd love to see Alden and Nelson cum at the same time. They both have endless orgasms and produce c.c. after c.c. of ccum. Mike has the mischief and the wantonness, and he'd be good as an example, like Nelson would, because he's gay. He would make the session joyful without swamping anyone.

Other nice guys? CJ is really great to watch, he loves dick so much. But he's pretty monosyllabic and might look lonely in contrast to everything going on with the other two. Austin is hot and obviously nice, but a bit strident and center-stagey. An orgy isn't just a bunch of guys having sex together, it's a meeting of minds as well as of bodies. Dave knows that better than anyone.

OK,so I'm going out on a limb here, and guessing we ALL like the idea Dave had to put them (Robert & Alden) in an orgy? So, who are the other lucky boys to be? I vote for CJ, Tyler, Austin, Nu, Anthony, Michael and, oh wait, that's all! He! He! The Broke Straight Boys stables have added some real stud muffins this time!

M&M I, BTGOJ, QMOTF

I am hoping for Tyler and CJ, although I think the two gay boys, Zach and Mike, could stir up some emotions with these guys. Let's do the Orgy with Tyler and CJ first to warm them up. Then next orgy we bring in the Gay guys, Zach and Mike. That would be perfect.

Last edited: