• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

AJ and Trey

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
Alright AJ! That is the way to take care of a patient and all of their special needs. I am telling you dude, you should be teaching in nursing school. With nursing like that you could almost single handedly cure all diseases or at least take their mind off of what is really ailing them. With nurses like you sex therapists could become obsolete. Well almost any way. :sneaky2::blushing:

AJ you have one hell of a balancing act too...:thumbup1:

Last edited:
Alright AJ! That is the way to take care of a patient and all of their special needs. I am telling you dude, you should be teaching in nursing school. With nursing like that you could almost single handedly cure all diseases or at least take their mind off of what is really ailing them. With nurses like you sex therapists could become obsolete. Well almost any way. :sneaky2::blushing:

Nurse AJ, if I get an "owee", will you make it all better for me? Whew you are HOT!

hmmmm markymark has an owee...... bend over and say awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww markymark

grem, if you'll show us what you look like when you feel ashamed, i'll make Marky all better: sweetheart sit down right here next to me and tell me how you hurt yourself and let's put a pretty bandaid on your knee...er, knees, i mean.

AJ and Trey were terrific. AJ cut directly to the chase, no messin' around, almost cross that that nude student was still cluttering up the exam table. Looking for solutions, not problems, yeah AJ? Finish him off and move him on along, we've got a hospital to run here.

And I just love it when the guy doing the bottoming has a stiffy while he's being fucked. It makes ALL the difference.

Much more creative epi, subtle, with some believable motivation at work...if this is what 2009 is gonna be like we'll be going back to being 3 per day, 7/7 jackmeisters.

Ouchhhhhhh! You are not going to believe this AJ. I dropped the seat on my penis. Will you please make it better nurse AJ...:sneaky2: